monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

Below viewing threshold (view)
ehBeth

Thu 8 Nov, 2018 05:57 pm
@mysteryman,
mysteryman wrote:

In the military, we were told that even if you don't respect the person, respect the rank.

I believe that jim Acosta has forgotten that simple concept.

#45 and Jim Acosta are not in a military relationship. One doesn't outrank the other. #45 works for the US public. Acosta works for CNN. They don't owe each other respect. Both of them have to earn it.

20 years ago in Canada, Acosta might have been offered a Shawinigan Handshake.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/7b/Shawinigan_Handshake.jpg
coldjoint

Thu 8 Nov, 2018 06:08 pm
@ehBeth,
Quote:
One doesn't outrank the other.

There is nothing important about a reporter being banned. He will be replaced by another one.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Thu 8 Nov, 2018 06:11 pm
@ehBeth,
Once again Republicans break ranks in order to score points with the liberal media or take shots at one of their own.

The hue and cry about a "Constitutional Crisis" is a lot of hogwash and these three clowns are jumping the gun for personal reasons. If they wanted to warn the president about going too far they each could have picked up their phone and done so.

I do have to laugh though at all the liberals who are expressing dismay over the shoddy way in which Sessions has been treated. When he was nominated for AG he was a racist and not qualified to hold the office. Now that Trump's sacked him...

The Democrats are reacting as expected. They very much liked the fact that Trump's AG rendered himself impotent in terms of the Mueller investigation, and that the man overseeing the investigation was a Never-Trumper.

The possibility of an AG in the Administration like Eric Holder who acted as Obama's wingman is disconcerting. What's good for the Dem Goose is never good for the GOP Gander.

I'm not happy with the way Trump humiliated Sessions, but he was right to seek his resignation. Not only was it a good move, but it was also entirely within his authority as the Chief Executive of the US government.

His enemies the Democrats and the MSM now have a phony case of the vapors...well for the Dems it's phony.

I wouldn't be surprised if we see CNN and MSNBC commentators dropping like flies what with the nervous shocks they sustained after this move and the one with Acosta. I hope they are stocked up with smelling salts.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Thu 8 Nov, 2018 06:30 pm
Quote:
Tucker Carlson’s terrified wife locked herself in a room after Antifa mob broke the front door

What if this were Obama's house? They would be outside of a wall. The Left is all about hate. Nobody has anything to say about this?
https://hotair.com/archives/2018/11/08/tucker-carlsons-terrified-wife-locked-room-antifa-mob-broke-front-door/
oralloy

Thu 8 Nov, 2018 06:42 pm
@coldjoint,
The government needs to do more to prosecute these liberals.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Thu 8 Nov, 2018 06:43 pm
Quote:

5 reasons why conservatives can support acting Attorney General Matt Whitaker

Quote:
1. Positioned well to take the fight to Mueller
2. He takes authority away from Rod Rosenstein
3. He’s not afraid to go after the untouchables
4. Whitaker can continue Sessions’ progress on crime and immigration issues
5. An acting attorney general can still accomplish a lot

Reason 4 makes him a keeper all on its own.
https://www.conservativereview.com/news/5-reasons-why-conservatives-can-support-acting-attorney-general-matt-whitaker/
maporsche

Thu 8 Nov, 2018 07:06 pm
@coldjoint,
The most important reason to you is to keep doing what Sessions was doing? Why get rid of Sessions then ?
maporsche

Thu 8 Nov, 2018 07:08 pm
@coldjoint,
You guys are going to be pissed when no one prosecutes Clinton or Obama.
coldjoint

Thu 8 Nov, 2018 07:20 pm
@maporsche,
Quote:
Why get rid of Sessions then ?

I don't make those decisions, a president does.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Thu 8 Nov, 2018 07:37 pm
Quote:
NYT: Conservatives Aren’t to Blame, So Leftists Ignore Increase in Anti-Semitism

Even the NYT sees it. How long they will point it out is another story. The Left seeks to normalize antisemitism.
Quote:
Just this week there were two hate crimes committed against Jewish synagogues, but since both were committed by leftists, the MSM refuses to publicize it. Now, I’m not saying the lamestream media would commit atrocities against Jews, but they would be most willing to hold the coats for those who do.

https://steadfastandloyal.com/social-issues/nyt-conservatives-arent-to-blame-so-leftists-ignore-increase-in-anti-semitism/
farmerman

Thu 8 Nov, 2018 07:51 pm
@coldjoint,
the NYT article seems to have been rewritten by the "STANDFAST AN LOYAL" yahoos.

THIS IS WHAT THE REAL JOURNALISTS WROTE
maporsche

Thu 8 Nov, 2018 07:56 pm
https://www.fox16.com/news/local-news/ar-man-charged-with-threatening-to-kill-cnn-anchor/1579752265?fbclid=IwAR2cj3jlB2B_ghKIojzs1imZ4O_yvp40GKHvUTxmbJUgmJj4HqbpIYbuGok

AR Man Charged with Threatening to Kill CNN Anchor

Middle-aged
Caucasaun
Arkansas resident
Trump won his county by 27pts
Threatening to murder journalists on Trump's favorite network to hate

Not much is known yet, but could this be the next in a line of #MAGATerrorists?
coldjoint

Thu 8 Nov, 2018 08:07 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:

I have stated it is getting socially acceptable to hate Jews before this story. Look at our universities. What the real journalists wrote does not change that.
Finn dAbuzz

Thu 8 Nov, 2018 08:16 pm
@maporsche,
maporsche wrote:

https://www.fox16.com/news/local-news/ar-man-charged-with-threatening-to-kill-cnn-anchor/1579752265?fbclid=IwAR2cj3jlB2B_ghKIojzs1imZ4O_yvp40GKHvUTxmbJUgmJj4HqbpIYbuGok

AR Man Charged with Threatening to Kill CNN Anchor

Middle-aged
Caucasaun
Arkansas resident
Trump won his county by 27pts
Threatening to murder journalists on Trump's favorite network to hate

Not much is known yet, but could this be the next in a line of #MAGATerrorists?

A "line of?"

"MAGATerrorists?"

I guess you're OK with calling the mob that accosted Tucker Carlson's wife a "MAXINEMob" or the "BOOKERGoons."

Nice.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Thu 8 Nov, 2018 08:22 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:

I have stated it is getting socially acceptable to hate Jews before this story. Look at our universities. What the real journalists wrote does not change that.

Hollywood MeToo activist and host of Project Runway All-stars, Alyssa Milano, has announced that she will no longer be associated with the Women's March Organization until they unequivocally disassociate themselves with Louis Farrakhan and the Nation of Islam. She also condemned the mob that stormed Tucker Carlson's house.

I thought her position on Brett Kavanaugh was wrongheaded, but it appears she has preserved her decency despite the fever dreams of her tribe.

Not surprisingly the current leaders of this organization have refused to part ways with the rabid anti-Semite.
coldjoint

Thu 8 Nov, 2018 08:35 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Quote:
I thought her position on Brett Kavanaugh was wrongheaded, but it appears she has preserved her decency despite the fever dreams of her tribe.

The first she saw what she thought was injustice, the second she saw hate. I give her credit for it.
0 Replies