monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

Olivier5

Tue 16 Oct, 2018 11:28 am
@maporsche,
I doubt she considers herself native American. She said it's part of her heritage, and she was right about that.
0 Replies

Olivier5

Tue 16 Oct, 2018 11:30 am
@coldjoint,
What claim?
coldjoint

Tue 16 Oct, 2018 11:32 am
@Olivier5,
Quote:
What claim?

If you asked me to prove I have no baboon blood. That means you claim I have some. See how that works?
Olivier5

Tue 16 Oct, 2018 11:36 am
@coldjoint,
You provided zero evidence of your claim that you have baboon ancestry.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Tue 16 Oct, 2018 11:38 am
@maporsche,
With a wedding and a baby I've been posting a ton of royal **** recently. Not that bothered myself, but there's those on A2K who appreciate it.
0 Replies

georgeob1

Tue 16 Oct, 2018 11:38 am
@Olivier5,
I don't think he is dangerous at all. What I find dangerous is the increasingly disruptive behavior of very left wing Democrats in elective office. Trump has been far less accommodating to Putin than was his feckless predecessor. I'll agree he initially expressed a desire to improve our relations with Russia, however that is very much in keeping with his overtures to China. N Korea and even the EU - very friendly, but he has an agenda he wishes to pursue with each. I find it refreshing.

We'll know the results of the Brazilian election in a couple of weeks. A conservative candidate is likely to win in any outcome, and this is an obvious direct consequence of the revulsion of Brazilians with the corruption and economic policies Workers Party governments of the past 15 years.
izzythepush

Tue 16 Oct, 2018 11:43 am
Btw, if Europe was being controlled by Muslims you'd think they'd do a better job of it.

Quote:
Police have recorded a surge in hate crime directed at people in England and Wales because of their religious beliefs.

It rose by 40%, from 5,949 in 2016-17 to 8,336 in 2017-18, according to the Home Office data.

Most religious hate crime - 52% of all offences - was aimed at Muslims.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-45874265

For today's Nazis, Muslims are the new Jews.
Olivier5

Tue 16 Oct, 2018 11:45 am
@georgeob1,
We'll see. Time will tell as far as Trump is concerned. Your country is entering a pretty dark period, as I see it. Brazil too.
coldjoint

Tue 16 Oct, 2018 11:48 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
For today's Nazis

Your government are the Nazis. You media is told what to say and your free speech is gone.
coldjoint

Tue 16 Oct, 2018 11:54 am
@Olivier5,
Quote:
Your country is entering a pretty dark period,

That means the world is, you do understand that, right?
revelette1

Tue 16 Oct, 2018 11:56 am
@Olivier5,
We have already entered- it happened when Trump got lucky by Hillary losing the election. We are now mired in darkness with only a dim lighted match at the end of the tunnel subject to the wind.
coldjoint

Tue 16 Oct, 2018 12:00 pm
@revelette1,
Quote:
We are now mired in darkness with only a dim lighted match at the end of the tunnel subject to the wind.

Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Tue 16 Oct, 2018 12:16 pm
@coldjoint,
To the extent we are it is entirely due to the liar-in-chief.
coldjoint

Tue 16 Oct, 2018 12:20 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
liar-in-chief.

This not about Obama.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Tue 16 Oct, 2018 12:21 pm
@coldjoint,
And you are living in an alternate non-reality.
revelette1

Tue 16 Oct, 2018 12:24 pm
@maporsche,
The following is a long article, however, it does explain the precise person who had Native American blood in her and it also lays out that Elizabeth Warren did not benefit in her Law career by claims of Native American ancestry. It also explains why the Cherokee nation denied her claim, it is because her ancestor was part Native American, not full blooded. The ancestor has to be full blooded according to the link of article from the Boston Globe. There is a related link from Boston Globe which dispels all the republicans lies about Warren benefiting from her claim of Native American blood below too. She changed her ethnicity three years after she was already hired.

Warren releases results of DNA test

Ethnicity not a factor in Elizabeth Warren’s rise in law

However, her claim of having Native American blood (however she said it) was true and Trump owes Elizabeth Warren money to the charity of her choice. He didn't get specific in his dare, so he needs to pony up.
coldjoint

Tue 16 Oct, 2018 12:24 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
And you are living in an alternate non-reality.

Here is reality.
https://clashdaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/Screen-Shot-2018-10-16-at-9.28.08-AM.jpg
0 Replies

coldjoint

Tue 16 Oct, 2018 12:26 pm
@revelette1,
Quote:
However, her claim of having Native American blood (however she said it) was true and Trump owes Elizabeth Warren

She has made a fool of herself, deflecting to Trump is more desperation. Democrats are rather stupid or out of touch, or both.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Tue 16 Oct, 2018 12:43 pm
@revelette1,
Since I have .1% Nigerian in my DNA, can I claim to be black? I'm way more African than she is Indian.
coldjoint

Tue 16 Oct, 2018 12:47 pm
@Baldimo,
Quote:
Since I have .1% Nigerian in my DNA, can I claim to be black? I'm way more African than she is Indian.

Pretty scary when people are judged by what they are instead of who they are. But that is what the Left wants. Where is the wisdom in that?
0 Replies