monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

coldjoint

Tue 16 Oct, 2018 09:58 am
https://uploads.disquscdn.com/images/7e47b06188e5a3d6d1e00473da70cde1aa3811af0284d98611af2b4fd3da9c22.jpg?w=800&h=289
http://www.michellesmirror.com/2018/10/the-strange-case-of-undead.html#.W8X5kt9GZ_U.twitter
0 Replies

Olivier5

Tue 16 Oct, 2018 09:59 am
@coldjoint,
Considering that he promissed to pay, and that the honorable thing to do now would be to pay $1 ml to a charity of her choice, he probably won't pay.
Baldimo

Tue 16 Oct, 2018 10:01 am
@Olivier5,
The only fascist movement in the US is being headed by the left with their Antifa Brownshirts.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Tue 16 Oct, 2018 10:17 am
@Olivier5,
Quote:
Considering that he promissed to pay, and that the honorable thing to do now would be to pay $1 ml to a charity of her choice, he probably won't pay.

Again, her Native American blood is smaller than the average American which makes her claim bogus. And there is a good chance she knew of the common DNA Americans share. She is a liar that appropriated a culture that she clearly has no claim to.
maporsche

Tue 16 Oct, 2018 10:19 am
@coldjoint,
1.6% is less than average?
coldjoint

Tue 16 Oct, 2018 10:25 am
@maporsche,
Quote:
1.6% is less than average?

Your amount is incorrect. Warren has less than 1%.
Quote:
As The Federalist’s Sean Davis points out, according to The New York Times, the average white person in America has nearly double the amount of American Indian DNA (0.18%) as Elizabeth Warren (0.098%), who claims to be Cherokee. Then there is this:

http://thefederalist.com/2018/10/15/elizabeth-warrens-dna-test-proves-she-was-lying/
maporsche

Tue 16 Oct, 2018 10:27 am
@coldjoint,
Beietbart reported a range of DNA. Your number at the low end, mine at the high apparently. The range is accurate to report, not either of our numbers.

Elizabeth Warren Releases DNA Test Showing 0.1-1.6% Native Ancestry
coldjoint

Tue 16 Oct, 2018 10:29 am
@maporsche,
Quote:
Elizabeth Warren Releases DNA Test Showing 0.1-1.6% Native Ancestry

Source your claim.
maporsche

Tue 16 Oct, 2018 10:30 am
@maporsche,
It would be mostly accurate to say that she has 60% to 888% of Native American heritage than the average.
0 Replies

maporsche

Tue 16 Oct, 2018 10:31 am
@coldjoint,
I said Brietbart, a well known conservative news outlet. I quoted their headline verbatim.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2018/10/15/elizabeth-warren-dna-test-3-percent-native-ancestry/

Strange that the federalist was so much more biased than even Brietbart.
coldjoint

Tue 16 Oct, 2018 10:38 am
@maporsche,
Quote:
The minimum requirement to claim membership in most Native American tribes ranges from 1/8 (12.5 percent) to 1/2 (50 percent). A few tribes have a minimum requirement of 1/16 (six percent).

If you trust that source you can see she clearly does not make the cut. She is a liar.
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2018/10/15/elizabeth-warren-dna-test-3-percent-native-ancestry/
maporsche

Tue 16 Oct, 2018 10:39 am
@coldjoint,
A liar where? About what?
georgeob1

Tue 16 Oct, 2018 10:39 am
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:

Indeed, and look at the US for **** sake, and at Russia, and now Brazil... Fascism is making quite the come back.

You are making a meaningless association here. Russia is merely a gangster state in the hands of a former Soviet intelligence & secret police leader. Brazil is recovering from the aftereffects of an extreme left wing government under Lula da Silva and later Dilma Roussef, which distinguished itself by its thievery and corruption, nearly ruining the economy in the process. The candidates in the final election round are both conservatives, focused on restoring the economy and containing the pervasive violent crime that makes a short walk down the street, even in Sao Paulo, quite dangerous.

The U.S. has a right wing populist president, whose policies have so far been much like those of the political mainstream here a few decades ago. The real change and contrast is with the opposition which has been rapidly moving left for the past decade, and continues to do so.
coldjoint

Tue 16 Oct, 2018 10:43 am
@maporsche,
Quote:
A liar where? About what?

About her heritage, Harvard lied too.
maporsche

Tue 16 Oct, 2018 10:44 am
@coldjoint,
I think a lot of racist southerners would have applied the “one-drop” rule back in the day. If even one drop of your blood was from a “negro” you were considered a “negro”.

I’d assume they’d use the same logic today and for Native Americans
0 Replies

maporsche

Tue 16 Oct, 2018 10:45 am
@coldjoint,
I’m not familiar with any of her actual statements regarding her heritage. You don’t have one handy do you?
Olivier5

Tue 16 Oct, 2018 10:49 am
@coldjoint,
I'll give you one million dollar if you can prove that you have no baboon ancestry.
coldjoint

Tue 16 Oct, 2018 10:51 am
@maporsche,
Quote:
I’m not familiar with any of her actual statements regarding her heritage.

Then you are not prepared to talk about it, are you? Next.
maporsche

Tue 16 Oct, 2018 10:52 am
If I knew that my ancestry was only up to 1.6% Native American then I would not consider myself Native American. I’m not sure I’ve seen Warren claim that she’s Native American.

It’s not a lie to say that you had a Native American ancestor. And as far as I know I don’t think regular DNA tests were available when Warren applied for college. She probably had to go off what her parents and grandparent told her.

I had a DNA test done and despite thinking that I had German ancestory it turns out that I don’t. I was told I was German/Scottish all my life and I even took German in high school to learn my ancestors language (can’t remember a thing now). Turns out...parents and grandparents can be wrong.

Crazy huh?
maporsche

Tue 16 Oct, 2018 10:53 am
@coldjoint,
So you don’t know either. Got it.
0 Replies