monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

Finn dAbuzz

Mon 15 Oct, 2018 08:49 pm
@Builder,
Quote:
Poor Stormy Daniels

Indeed.

She is likely a victim of childhood sexual abuse.

Her lawyer is a scumbag.
Builder

Mon 15 Oct, 2018 08:51 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Lawyer and scumbag go hand in hand in my book.
0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
Blickers

Mon 15 Oct, 2018 11:38 pm
@oralloy,
Quote oralloy:
Quote:
The F-35's ability to detect enemy planes in the air is abysmal, and I see little indication that this will be improved anytime soon.

Also, the only air-to-air missiles that it can carry internally are obsolete and easily jammed by modern adversaries. And if it carries different missiles externally, that negates its stealth.

These are problems that might possibly be fixed. But absent signs that they will be fixed soon, the F-35 shouldn't be regarded as an air-to-air fighter.
Source? Many of these "reports" are old and outdated. The plane has been under development for over ten years, and a revolutionary fifth generation aircraft is a work in progress as the bugs get ironed out.

Many critics have arisen of the aircraft, but so far none has produced any evidence. The US has a history of producing aircraft that the enemy frequently seeks to dismiss, mostly because no Eastern country can come close to the effectiveness of US aircraft. Yet when the process is finished, no non-Western nation produces a product anywhere close to it in quality.

Meanwhile, to the many people claiming that the F-35 is never going to be ready for use, here's an item of interest.

F-35 makes American combat debut, strikes Taliban target in Afghanistan
https://www.stripes.com/polopoly_fs/1.549389.1538071774!/image/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_900/image.jpg
U.S. Navy Petty Officer 1st Class Rey White, an aviation boatswains mate handler with the Essex Amphibious Ready Group, launches an F-35B Lightning II with Marine Fighter Attack Squadron 211, 13th Marine Expeditionary Unit from the USS Essex before the F-35B's first combat strike, Sept. 27, 2018.
FRANCISCO J. DIAZ JR./U.S. MARINE CORPS

By COREY DICKSTEIN | STARS AND STRIPES Published: September 27, 2018

WASHINGTON – The F-35 Lightning II stealth fighter jet, the U.S. military’s most expensive weapon ever produced, was used Thursday for the first time in a combat mission, striking a Taliban target in Afghanistan, defense officials said.

The Marine Corps’ F-35B variant of the aircraft carried out the strike on a static target in support of ground clearance operations after flying from the USS Essex, an amphibious assault ship now positioned in the U.S. Central Command area of operations, according to statements from U.S. Naval Forces Central Command and the Marine Corps. The ground force commander deemed the strike successful, according to the statements.

"The F-35B is a significant enhancement in theater amphibious and air warfighting capability, operational flexibility, and tactical supremacy," Vice Adm. Scott Stearney, commander of U.S. Naval Forces Central, said in a statement. "As part of the Essex Amphibious Ready Group, this platform supports operations on the ground from international waters, all while enabling maritime superiority that enhances stability and security."

Officials at the Pentagon declined to disclose where the strike took place in Afghanistan, how many F-35Bs were involved in the operation or why the fighter jet was chosen for the mission.
Source

In short, don't take opinion pieces of people with agendas and mistake them for news. America doesn't need Trump to save it from falling behind militarily-it remains far ahead of our enemy and we were continuing the development of weapons systems to keep us there before Trump ever took office . The same enemy that Trump so nauseatingly plays up to and seeks approval from. Who puts faith in the words of an authoritarian dictator denying what he so obviously did, which was interfere in our election.

Trump has taken the office of President of the United States from being synonymous with Leader Of The Free World to being synonymous with Putin's Puppet.
Builder

Tue 16 Oct, 2018 12:06 am
Elizabeth Warren finds out she's white after all.

Democrats are doing it tough this week.
0 Replies

najmelliw

Tue 16 Oct, 2018 02:49 am
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Do you know like 90% of the people in this world have Jewish blood in them? How come no one is running around claiming they are Jewish? Anyone got an honest answer?

Wow. Someone has to go tell the news to the Chinese and Japanese. They must have been breeding like rabbits with every jew they came across...

As per usual, you just toss your opinions out as facts. Seems like the style du jour for the right wing hacks. Hence Pizza Gate I suppose...
izzythepush

Tue 16 Oct, 2018 02:59 am
@najmelliw,
Quote:
One in every 200 men alive today is a relative of Genghis Khan. An international team of geneticists has made the astonishing discovery that more than 16 million men in central Asia have the same male Y chromosome as the great Mongol leader.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2003/mar/02/science.research
0 Replies

Setanta

Tue 16 Oct, 2018 03:39 am
These are all misleading statements. Temujin, the Great Kahn, was a member of a small and rather insignificant Mongol tribe, who welded the tribes together and lead a moderately successful conquest (it did not create an enduring empire). But the fact that the Mongols left behind a lot of progeny does not mean that that progeny were/are related to Temujin, to Genghis Khan. As an example of what I mean, Oliver Cromwell was not a descendant of Thomas Cromwell, the famous (and notorious) minister to Henry VIII. Morgan ap William, Morgan Williams, married Thomas Cromwell's sister, and then changed his name to Cromwell, apparently hoping to profit from the name. So Oliver Cromwell was descended from from Thomas Cromwell's father. In the same regard, those today with Mongol genetic markers are descended from an ancestor, and in most cases, a very distant ancestor of Temujin,

I enjoyed Najmelliw's comment. The Japanese and the Koreans have a fair amount of Chinese blood in them, but they are not genetically nor linguistically closely related to the Chinese. Nineteenth century linguists identified their languages as Altaic languages, and modern genetic studies have shown that the linguistics were correct ethnically. The closest genetic and linguistic cousins to the Japanese and the Koreans are the Turks. The Japanese and Koreans only share a common ancestral base with the Chinese going back tens of thousands of years, to the time before their ancestors moved to the Altai Mountains.
0 Replies

Olivier5

Tue 16 Oct, 2018 04:07 am
I bet you he will never pay... The guy has no honor.

Quote:
Elizabeth Warren
✔@elizabethforma
US Senate candidate, MA

By the way, @realDonaldTrump: Remember saying on 7/5 that you’d give $1M to a charity of my choice if my DNA showed Native American ancestry? I remember – and here's the verdict. Please send the check to the National Indigenous Women’s Resource Center: http://www.niwrc.org/donate-niwrc 

3:03 PM - Oct 15, 2018
Walter Hinteler

Tue 16 Oct, 2018 06:10 am
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:
See his current job as PR agent for the Saudis ( "rogue killers" was the keyword they were waiting for).
Olivier5

Tue 16 Oct, 2018 06:24 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Trump is a micropenissed traitor.

I don't know whether to laugh or cry anymore... The world we're leaving to our kids is pretty shitty, Walt. And it's not that we didn't know. Our healders did warn us that fascism would come back. Now it's all around us. We've known about climate change since what? the 70's, and yet here we are, sleepwalking into hell without even trying to escape...

Our generation dropped the ball.
revelette1

Tue 16 Oct, 2018 06:39 am
The latest on the missing Saudi journalist
0 Replies

coldjoint

Tue 16 Oct, 2018 09:00 am
@najmelliw,
Quote:
Wow. Someone has to go tell the news to the Chinese and Japanese.

Do you think there are no Jews in China or Japan? And this is about blood, not religion. It is neither Left or right. It is called DNA. Anything else, or did you just want to call me some names?
0 Replies

coldjoint

Tue 16 Oct, 2018 09:02 am
@Olivier5,
Quote:

Considering the average American has more Native American blood than Warren he shouldn't pay.
coldjoint

Tue 16 Oct, 2018 09:07 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
See his current job as PR agent for the Saudis ( "rogue killers" was the keyword they were waiting for).

People need to realize that under Sharia this murder is not a crime. It is just another way to advance the Islam they believe in. That is enough to make his murder an act of piety.

I think Trump knows that, I am certain he has been told. Bolton is very aware of Islam.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Tue 16 Oct, 2018 09:11 am
@Olivier5,
Quote:
did warn us that fascism would come back.

Look at the UK , Germany, and France. Fascism is back.
izzythepush

Tue 16 Oct, 2018 09:38 am
Quote:
A wildlife official in Idaho has resigned amid a public outcry over his photos of dead animals, killed during a hunting trip in Africa.

Fish and Game Commissioner Blake Fischer has apologised for the images.

A photo of him smiling while holding a family of dead baboons, including a bloodied baby, sparked the most outrage among colleagues and online.

Governor C L Otter said he requested Mr Fischer's resignation as he failed "to exercise good judgment".

The governor said in a press release: "I have high expectations and standards for every appointee in state government. Every member of my administration is expected to exercise good judgment. Commissioner Fischer did not."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-45880501
coldjoint

Tue 16 Oct, 2018 09:44 am
The wonders of multiculture.
Quote:
Germany: Cologne Train Station Hostage-Taker Linked to Islamic State

https://legalinsurrection.com/2018/10/germany-cologne-train-station-hostage-taker-linked-to-islamic-state/
German link.
https://m.focus.de/politik/deutschland/hatte-frau-in-seiner-gewalt-koelner-geiselnehmer-ist-sympathisant-der-terrormiliz-is_id_9762193.html
0 Replies

coldjoint

Tue 16 Oct, 2018 09:54 am
https://iotwreport.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/Screen-Shot-2018-10-16-at-3.41.28-AM.jpeg
Laughing Laughing Laughing
https://iotwreport.com/elizabeth-warrens-family-tree-visualized/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
0 Replies

Olivier5

Tue 16 Oct, 2018 09:55 am
@coldjoint,
Indeed, and look at the US for **** sake, and at Russia, and now Brazil... Fascism is making quite the come back.