monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

Below viewing threshold (view)
blatham

Wed 19 Sep, 2018 07:24 am
A genius at work. Donald Trump on hurricane Florence...
Quote:
‘One of the Wettest We’ve Ever Seen From the Standpoint of Water’
0 Replies

blatham

Wed 19 Sep, 2018 08:17 am
Quote:
Paul Waldman
‏@paulwaldman1
Every once in a while I tune in to "Hannity" for a few minutes to get a flavor of what the president is imbibing, and it's like if you turned stupidity into a fist and then punched yourself in the face with it a hundred times.
camlok

Wed 19 Sep, 2018 08:44 am
@blatham,
Because people who refuse to look at evidence, science, facts are dumb is what he is saying, Bernie. Do you know anyone like that?
MontereyJack

Wed 19 Sep, 2018 08:53 am
@gungasnake,
If there were no conspiracy theories gungasnaKKKe would have nothing lto say. This is one of the hoariest. AS usual, pure snaKKKe fantasy.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Wed 19 Sep, 2018 08:55 am
@camlok,
are you still trying to peddle your 9/11 truther conspiracy theory as science?
0 Replies

Blickers

Wed 19 Sep, 2018 09:31 am
@coldjoint,
Quote coldjoint:
Quote:
For two years? The whole thing is actually laughable.
I don't think it's remarkable the FBI was checking up on Carter Page for two years after it was found he was best buddies with a Kremlin spy ring that got busted, (one of the members jailed for espionage, the other two had diplomatic immunity and returned to Russia).

Carter Page has been involved in Russian affairs for decades. He's been hanging out with Russians and going to Russia for a long time. They might not have been able to see anything specifically he did illegal with this particular group of Russian spies he became close with, but the GOP seems upset that the US was keeping tabs on Page to see if he was up to anything else with some other Russian operatives.

If the US wasn't keeping a watch on Page after it came out how close he had become with Kremlin espionage agents, they would be derelict in their duty. They are supposed to catch the bad guys, remember? I guess conservatives are so caught up in Trump's Putin-worship that they no longer think of Kremlin agents as "the bad guys".
revelette1

Wed 19 Sep, 2018 09:40 am
I simply had to take a breather from the Trump echo chamber here in this forum. However, the situation going on now with the Kavanaugh confirmation process is so disgustingly typical of the republicans now I feel the need to express it. This woman does not deserve this treatment she is getting from the President on down through the republican senate and loud mouthed right wing pundits. She has had to leave her home with her family and go into hiding because she has received death threats. All she is asking for is for the FBI to investigate the charges like they normally in do in such cases and then she will testify. They want her to testify now with all those senators and at the same table as Kavanaugh is insensitive.

I really don't care about CJ and the other snaky person's points of view concerning this. It is all just too typically predictible. For my own peace of mind and the state of my health, they will go back on ignore or at least unreplied to.

Trump tried to explain why he won’t ask FBI to investigate Kavanaugh. It made no sense.

Blickers

Wed 19 Sep, 2018 09:55 am
@revelette1,
Putting coldjoint and the other trolls on Ignore is absolutely the right way to go. I come to A2K to let myself be heard and also have some fun doing it. The modus operandi of coldjoint and the other trolls is to keep coming back with pro-Trump posts, no matter how idiotic, in order to wear out people who want to engage in sensible discussion. Fun factor perishes from the board. Putting them on Ignore defeats this strategy, and you are wise to adopt it.
Blickers

Wed 19 Sep, 2018 09:59 am
@revelette1,
The Anita Hill example of a hearing was a disgrace, and the GOP seems to want to repeat that. Increasingly, the GOP has become the Put Women In Their Place party, and their GOP officials and members are seizing every chance they get to prove it. This is yet another example of that.
coldjoint

Wed 19 Sep, 2018 10:33 am
@Blickers,
Quote:
in order to wear out people who want to engage in sensible discussion.

What is sensible on your part? Trying to justify illegal abuse of power by the Obama administration? No, you have people on ignore because they know you are a liar and a shill.

So, since you won't see this( Laughing )and others will not either just makes all of you look like the biased uninformed babies.
0 Replies

mysteryman841

Wed 19 Sep, 2018 10:38 am
@Blickers,
And it was the Dems that ran the Hearing.
They were the party in power in the Senate at the time, not the repubs.