monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

MontereyJack

Tue 4 Sep, 2018 08:55 am
@coldjoint,
Youve proved my point that islam is not one entitty but many. And most arr not jihadi. They have many agendas not jihad. As witness ISIS whose main target w as. Anon jihadi mlims. There are like a billion muslims and you are attrbuting to all of them
he views of the few. You are the hater.
coldjoint

Tue 4 Sep, 2018 09:07 am
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
There are like a billion muslims and you are attrbuting to all of them
he views of the few. You are the hater.

The guy who cannot prove that those sites were hate sites has something to say? Why should anyone listen to someone who runs away when challenged?

I never said it was all Muslims and I usually, almost always, let you know what the religion says and the hate it teaches not individual Muslims. So your post is as useless as your non-answers. You use hater to shut down the conversation because I am correct about Islam and I can prove it, you, as you have shown, can do 0.

Quote:
views of the few

Those few number in the 100 millions.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Tue 4 Sep, 2018 09:35 am
Quote:
American Media, Soviet Tactics

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=gsoMfI034s[/youtube]
0 Replies

oralloy

Tue 4 Sep, 2018 09:50 am
@camlok,
camlok wrote:
There isn't one shred of evidence for any Arab "hijackers".
Boring.

But your nonsense vastly improves this thread, so by all means carry on.
camlok

Tue 4 Sep, 2018 09:58 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
Boring.

See what I mean about you being an intellectual coward. It is rife among Americans like you - farmerman, Setanta, Max, BillRM and a whole lot more. Folks who categorically hate science and evidence.

People who flee and use childish replies like yours above.
oralloy

Tue 4 Sep, 2018 10:00 am
@camlok,
Not being interested in boring gibberish hardly amounts to intellectual cowardice.

But as I said, your boring gibberish actually makes this thread better. So I encourage you to post as much boring gibberish as you like in this thread.
gungasnake

Tue 4 Sep, 2018 10:15 am
https://scontent-dfw5-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/40621615_10217767719610462_2697494827758518272_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=fd2ed75ec3988eb6e1adc3d1bd5d9c2f&oe=5C372786
camlok

Tue 4 Sep, 2018 10:16 am
@oralloy,
You had interest until you knew your position has no evidence, no science, nothing at all to support it.

Using these lame excuses is the definition of intellectual coward.
revelette1

Tue 4 Sep, 2018 10:18 am
Quote:
President Donald Trump on Monday blasted his Attorney General Jeff Sessions and lamented the indictments of two lawmakers who were his earliest supporters in Congress during the 2016 election, suggesting they should not have been charged because they are Republicans.

"Two long running, Obama era, investigations of two very popular Republican Congressmen were brought to a well publicized charge, just ahead of the Mid-Terms, by the Jeff Sessions Justice Department," Trump tweeted. "Two easy wins now in doubt because there is not enough time. Good job Jeff..."

A decision by the Justice Department to hold off on prosecuting two Republican congressmen up for re-election in order to help them win would have been highly unethical and a blatantly politically motivated violation of the department's nonpartisan mission. The comment on Monday was the latest indication that Trump, who ran on a pledge to "drain the swamp," believes his political allies should be immune from prosecution, regardless of the evidence stacked against them.

CNN

I honestly do not see how any credible person can still try to defend this man, he does absolutely nothing right.
MontereyJack

Tue 4 Sep, 2018 10:23 am
@gungasnake,
Stupid
0 Replies

revelette1

Tue 4 Sep, 2018 10:25 am
Quote:

(CNN)
President Donald Trump's closest aides have taken extraordinary measures in the White House to try to stop what they saw as his most dangerous impulses, going so far as to swipe and hide papers from his desk so he wouldn't sign them, according to a new book from legendary journalist Bob Woodward.

Woodward's 448-page book, "Fear: Trump in the White House," provides an unprecedented inside-the-room look through the eyes of the President's inner circle. From the Oval Office to the Situation Room to the White House residence, Woodward uses confidential background interviews to illustrate how some of the President's top advisers view him as a danger to national security and have sought to circumvent the commander in chief.

Many of the feuds and daily clashes have been well documented, but the picture painted by Trump's confidants, senior staff and Cabinet officials reveal that many of them see an even more alarming situation — worse than previously known or understood. Woodward offers a devastating portrait of a dysfunctional Trump White House, detailing how senior aides — both current and former Trump administration officials — grew exasperated with the President and increasingly worried about his erratic behavior, ignorance and penchant for lying.

CNN

Just stop and think about the sentence bolded.
Below viewing threshold (view)
coldjoint

Tue 4 Sep, 2018 10:43 am
Quote:
Powerless, pathetic Democrats turn Kavanaugh hearing into circus

Quote:
Democratic senators are spitting objections, interrupting opening statements, motioning to adjourn the hearing, and otherwise being nuisances to derail the confirmation for Trump’s nominee to the Supreme Court. Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa, wasn’t even allowed to get through his opening statement before Sen. Kamala Harris, D-Calif., interrupted him with an objection related to a batch of 42,000 documents that were released to the Senate Monday night related to Kavanaugh’s service in President George W. Bush’s administration.

Senator Cruz just stated that five times as many documents have been released about Kavanaugh than the last five nominees together.
https://www.conservativereview.com/news/powerless-pathetic-democrats-turn-kavanaugh-hearing-into-circus/

0 Replies

oralloy

Tue 4 Sep, 2018 10:44 am
@revelette1,
revelette1 wrote:
I honestly do not see how any credible person can still try to defend this man, he does absolutely nothing right.
First, the Democrats are trying to violate our Second Amendment rights, and Trump protects us from the Democrats.

Second, Trump has not committed any crimes.

Third, since the Democrats said that it was OK for Bill Clinton to commit a long list of felonies, it would be obscene to penalize Trump even if he had committed a crime.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Tue 4 Sep, 2018 10:59 am
https://amgreatness.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/Morrow-Academes-Open-Arms-1024x576.png
https://amgreatness.com/2018/09/03/academes-open-arms/
0 Replies

revelette1

Tue 4 Sep, 2018 11:08 am
@coldjoint,
The stock market economy has been doing good for a while now. It hasn't translated to the rest of us and with Trump, it has done no better.

https://tradingeconomics.com/charts/facebook.png?url=/united-states/gdp

In fact big companies have taken that windfall from their tax cuts and bought more stock or otherwise profited themselves rather than raise wages for workers. Under Obama minority employment improved right along with the rest of the working class as well, but, it hasn't translated to better prosperity; then or now.

I wouldn't think you would mention deportation as a positive for Trump, he has carried out inhumane immigration methods.

Lastly with the trade market wars in such a state, I am not sure the US can sustain the economic trend it is has been on.
coldjoint

Tue 4 Sep, 2018 11:10 am
@revelette1,
Quote:
The stock market

I said nothing about the stock market. You having some of those problems again?
Quote:
he has carried out inhumane immigration methods.

No he has not. He enforced the laws. You should be complaining to Congress, they passed those laws. Start thinking, I promise it does not hurt.
camlok

Tue 4 Sep, 2018 11:11 am
@revelette1,
Quote:
Just stop and think about the sentence bolded.

Just once, rev, stop and think.
0 Replies

revelette1

Tue 4 Sep, 2018 11:14 am
@coldjoint,
Why don't you stop with the silly insults, it does you no favors.

It doesn't matter what you mention. My point is that although the US economy has been doing good for a good while now as can been seen by the chart, it hasn't translated to workers. Only the richest are profiting which would make the stock market good but not do anything for the working and middle class in the US.
camlok

Tue 4 Sep, 2018 11:14 am
@revelette1,
It's always about conceited, totally lacking in compassion Americans, isn't it, rev?

How about the poor people suffering because of y'all, like in Iraq, Syria, Palestine, ... ?

These poor people are always contemporary events because the US won't stop invading and terrorizing peoples and countries.