monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

revelette1

Tue 4 Sep, 2018 11:17 am
@camlok,
I agree with camlok, I think we should have been out of all those countries a long time ago. We should have concentrated more on corporation with other countries and using other means of tracking terrorist rather than more war and destruction.
coldjoint

Tue 4 Sep, 2018 11:20 am
@revelette1,
Quote:
rather than more war and destruction.

Those countries asked for help and it has been coalitions not the US alone. Anything else?
coldjoint

Tue 4 Sep, 2018 11:27 am
Quote:
Cleta Mitchell: Glenn Simpson is a liar

We already know that. Here is another source saying the same thing. Is she on the Russian's payroll?

Quote:
Cleta responded to the committee by letter dated May 8, 2018. I have posted Cleta’s letter below via Scribd. In her letter Cleta wrote: “I have no information about any of the individuals referenced in your letter. Whatever stories Glenn Simpson, Dan Jones, and other operatives associated with FusionGPS, have told your staff about me, they are lying. They have made false statements regarding my knowledge, or role, or information in my possession related to the persons listed in your letter – none of whom had I ever heard of before reading their names in the erroneous news reports falsely accusing me of having some information that you now think I have. The story is false and you are wrong. I have nothing whatsoever to say on this topic other than it is a lie, completely fabricated and concocted by Glenn Simpson & Co. You should be pursuing them for perjury and for making false statements to congressional investigators.” There the matter has come to rest.

In her message to me yesterday Cleta added this: “We need to start demanding an END to the Mueller investigation. It has gone on long long enough. And they have YET to find a single shred of anything related to collusion with the Russians by the Trump campaign, which is supposed to be what this whole national nightmare ordeal was/is supposed to be about. Clearly, it is not about that and needs to be ended.”

She is right, and so many here are wrong.
https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2018/09/cleta-mitchell-glenn-simpson-is-a-liar.php?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=sw&utm_campaign=sw
camlok

Tue 4 Sep, 2018 11:29 am
@revelette1,
Quote:
I agree with camlok, I think we should have been out of all those countries a long time ago.

Thank you, rev. You do know of course, that you should never have been in those countries. Those illegal invasions were war crimes and as a religious person you know, or ought to know that ALL war criminals have to be held to account.

Had you folks long ago held your first war criminal prezes to account, these centuries long crimes would have long ago been stopped dead in their tracks.

Quote:
We should have concentrated more on corporation with other countries and using other means of tracking terrorist rather than more war and destruction.

Tracking terrorists is simple. Look at yourselves. If US terrorism, which is larger than all other combined, were ended, there would be little to none in the world.

Quote:
Backyard terrorism
George Monbiot

The US has been training terrorists at a camp in Georgia for years - and it's still at it

Oct 30, 2001

"If any government sponsors the outlaws and killers of innocents," George Bush announced on the day he began bombing Afghanistan, "they have become outlaws and murderers themselves. And they will take that lonely path at their own peril." I'm glad he said "any government", as there's one which, though it has yet to be identified as a sponsor of terrorism, requires his urgent attention.

For the past 55 years it has been running a terrorist training camp, whose victims massively outnumber the people killed by the attack on New York, the embassy bombings and the other atrocities laid, rightly or wrongly, at al-Qaida's door. The camp is called the Western Hemisphere Institute for Security Cooperation, or Whisc. It is based in Fort Benning, Georgia, and it is funded by Mr Bush's government.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2001/oct/30/afghanistan.terrorism19

0 Replies

camlok

Tue 4 Sep, 2018 11:34 am
@coldjoint,
Quote:
Those countries asked for help and it has been coalitions not the US alone.

What a laugh!

Iraq asked for "your help"!

Afghanistan asked for "your help"!

Ukraine asked for "your help"!

Syria asked for "your help"!

Libya asked for "your help"!

Vietnam asked for "your help"!

Laos asked for "your help"!

Korea asked for "your help"!

Nicaragua asked for "your help"!

China asked for "your help"!

Indonesia asked for "your help"!

Guatemals asked for "your help"!

Haiti asked for "your help"!

Honduras asked for "your help"!

Folks, don't just down vote these arch liars, [above], call them out and make them back their lies. You could end their existence as easily as the world terrorist problem by just being honest and cleaning up your own deep evil.
camlok

Tue 4 Sep, 2018 11:37 am
@coldjoint,
Someone is a liar.

Quote:
coldjoint: We already know that.

You caught yourself out - stunning hypocrisy and you illustrating that you are a big liar.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Tue 4 Sep, 2018 11:37 am
@camlok,
Laughing Laughing Laughing
camlok

Tue 4 Sep, 2018 11:39 am
@coldjoint,
The most learned response of yours, ever. The response of a liar and a hypocrite that exposed himself for what he truly is.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Tue 4 Sep, 2018 11:53 am
Has anyone else noticed people that are on the Right are the only ones who call out Camlok? Those on the Left will say nothing about posts that repeatably frame America as a terrorist nation, why is that? Could it be they believe him or just see it as another reason to hate America and will take the help of anyone, no matter how stupid his posts are?
camlok

Tue 4 Sep, 2018 12:00 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
Has anyone else noticed people that are on the Right are the only ones who call out Camlok?

You lack the necessary intellect to do anything like that.

Quote:
Those on the Left will say nothing about posts that repeatably frame America as a terrorist nation, why is that?

Remind me, genius, who recently framed two nations and illegally invaded them, who framed 19 Arabs, OBL and billions of Muslims around the globe?

Who has been running a terrorist training camp in the USA since WWII, who has been sending CIA terrorists around the world to commit terrorist acts in most nations, including their own.

Who is the only country ever to be convicted of international terrorism?

Who is the only country to be condemned for a 1/4 century, by the whole world, for terrorism against Cuba?
coldjoint

Tue 4 Sep, 2018 12:03 pm
@camlok,
Quote:
You lack the necessary intellect to do anything like that.

Lack of intellect is the last thing you should bring up. As said by many, start your own thread and wait and see if anyone wants to hear what you say. You will hear from no one, and you know it. Laughing Laughing Laughing
camlok

Tue 4 Sep, 2018 12:05 pm
@coldjoint,
You illustrate right here how you lack, really, anything remotely close to the necessary intellect.

You avoided all those facts in a truly Trump like/idiot Republican fashion.
coldjoint

Tue 4 Sep, 2018 12:06 pm
@camlok,
Should I start the thread for you?
camlok

Tue 4 Sep, 2018 12:06 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
You will hear from no one, and you know it.

Proof positive that there is nothing at all for your to offer to support the propaganda that has been driven deep into your brain.
0 Replies

camlok

Tue 4 Sep, 2018 12:08 pm
@coldjoint,
No, just address these.

... who recently framed two nations and illegally invaded them, who framed 19 Arabs, OBL and billions of Muslims around the globe?

Who has been running a terrorist training camp in the USA since WWII, who has been sending CIA terrorists around the world to commit terrorist acts in most nations, including their own.

Who is the only country ever to be convicted of international terrorism?

Who is the only country to be condemned for a 1/4 century, by the whole world, for terrorism against Cuba?
coldjoint

Tue 4 Sep, 2018 12:11 pm
@camlok,
I started a thread for you. It is titled "America, the terrorist nation". Hit it!. Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

coldjoint

Tue 4 Sep, 2018 01:23 pm
https://amgreatness.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/Morrow-Living-Constitution-Running-1024x576.png
https://amgreatness.com/2018/09/03/the-coming-restoration-of-the-constitution/
0 Replies

coldjoint

Tue 4 Sep, 2018 01:26 pm
I am watching the nomination hearing. Cory Booker is running his lips and showing everyone what an idiot he is. Nominate this loser for president, please.
0 Replies

Blickers

Tue 4 Sep, 2018 01:33 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote coldjoint:
Quote:
Lowest unemployment for minorities.

Obama had been setting records for black Full Time Jobs since 2014. All Trump did was continue what Obama already had been doing for years!

https://i.imgur.com/mjdrFAG.jpg

Full Time jobs soaring under Obama, stock market soaring under Obama. And Obama did it all coming into a horrible recession where jobs were plummeting, and turned it all around. When do you get to mentioning something GOOD that Trump has done that Obama hadn't already been doing?
coldjoint

Tue 4 Sep, 2018 01:47 pm
@Blickers,

Quote:
Obama had been setting records for black Full Time Jobs since 2014.

It is not 2014.