monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

coldjoint

Mon 3 Sep, 2018 12:13 pm
@camlok,
Quote:
You should give the other side too, coldjoint, from

Start a thread about it and see who comes to comment. You don't think anyone will bother? Either do I. Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Mon 3 Sep, 2018 12:19 pm
@camlok,
Quote:
It’s all about the narrative

Control the narrative and the masses will fall inline. It does seem as though the elites may have lost some trust which is a good thing.
coldjoint

Mon 3 Sep, 2018 12:26 pm
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
Control the narrative and the masses will fall inline.

Exactly what you see here in this microcosm. It does not matter if their policies do not work, they make it acceptable to fail and transfer blame with buzzwords like hater, racist, and bigot, and that is dangerous.
0 Replies

camlok

Mon 3 Sep, 2018 01:17 pm
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
It does seem as though the elites may have lost some trust which is a good thing.

This "good thing" has been going on for forever. It all gets buried in the propaganda cycle. The masses are too ignorant, too sheep like to ever get anything meaningful accomplished. The elites know this well and they love the battles going on, it keeps the idiot masses thinking they are actually engaged in the political process.
0 Replies

Glennn

Mon 3 Sep, 2018 04:04 pm
@Blickers,
Quote:
So according to you, the only significance of Aretha's passing and funeral is the groping of one of her eulogizers by the bishop?

Someone posted a video of a slime-ball posing as a spiritual authority. I'm sorry my pointing it out offends you. Think about that for a moment . . . or longer.

The fact that you want to characterize the act of that pitiful slime-ball as "subtle groping" tells me that your ethics include downplaying the sexual misconduct of slime-balls caught in the act. Way to go!

And if you actually knew what you were talking about, you'd know that I have never supported--or even talked about--Donald Trump. It just so happened that there were posters here defending Clinton's illegal activity and gross negligence in much the same way that you're trying to downplay the public sexual misconduct of a bishop. And you thought I was bad guy.
Quote:
However, droning on and on in an internet forum about one incident because politicians you don't favor were invited to her funeral

This makes as much sense as you trying to downplay the not-so-subtle sexual misconduct of a bishop. Please explain what caused you to believe that politicians that I don't favor were invited to her funeral.
Builder

Mon 3 Sep, 2018 04:48 pm
Here's one for the haters. Enjoy.

Builder

Mon 3 Sep, 2018 05:07 pm
@Glennn,
Quote:
The fact that you want to characterize the act of that pitiful slime-ball as "subtle groping" tells me that your ethics include downplaying the sexual misconduct of slime-balls caught in the act. Way to go!

This is actually part of a wider effort by the MSM to downplay all kinds of perverted and misogynistic, and even paedophile and ephebophile behaviour, now that Hollwood, and the political spheres have been exposed for not only indulging in it, but organising and glamorising it.

The BBC was found to be covering up for paedophiles in their org for decades, and it's now coming out that it carried over to their Australian branches as well.

The Clintonistas are neck deep in it, and the blatant ogling of Miz Grande by Slick Willy and co does more than just reinforce it. Sick pricks aplenty, and the media is attempting to "normalise" this chronic sickness, to lessen the blow when the dam wall breaks, and they're all exposed for their crimes.
camlok

Mon 3 Sep, 2018 05:13 pm
@Builder,
Quote:
Sick pricks aplenty, and the media is attempting to "normalise" this chronic sickness, to lessen the blow when the dam wall breaks, and they're all exposed for their crimes.

I appreciate your earnestness, Builder, but all this is nothing new. This chronic sickness has been plaguing the USA since before it was the USA.
0 Replies

neptuneblue

Mon 3 Sep, 2018 05:34 pm
ROSEANNE BARR
I'M BRINGING PEACE
To the Middle East

435 9/3/2018 1:15 PM PDT
Roseanne Barr Says She'll Bring Peace to Israeli-Palestinian Conflict
EXCLUSIVE

The words "Roseanne" and "peace" are rarely used in the same sentence -- but they were today.

We got Roseanne Monday at LAX as she was leaving town, and she seems to think she can do what so many before her found elusive or just plain hopeless ... bring peace to the Middle East.

Roseanne just announced she's packin' up and movin' out of the US of A, for Israel ... a country she says she loves.

I'M OUTTA HERE!Rabbi Shmuley Podcast
She first said she'll move for a few months, but what followed seems almost like a declaration of expatriation from the U.S.

True enough ... our photog pushed her about becoming another Henry Kissinger, but she embraced it and ran with it.

In case you didn't hear, John Goodman says Roseanne will be killed off in the first episode of "The Conners." Maybe peace should start there.
reasoning logic

Mon 3 Sep, 2018 06:01 pm
Fox News gets it correct every now and then.

0 Replies

reasoning logic

Mon 3 Sep, 2018 06:19 pm
This seems to be an accurate time line of dnc corruption and others who are complicit.

0 Replies

coldjoint

Mon 3 Sep, 2018 06:59 pm
@neptuneblue,
Quote:
In case you didn't hear, John Goodman says Roseanne will be killed off in the first episode of "The Conners." Maybe peace should start there.

So after a conservative view is removed from the show, you want peace? You want silence and conformity.
MontereyJack

Mon 3 Sep, 2018 08:43 pm
@Builder,
total bullshit, like all conspiracy theories. Not surprised that builder laps it up unquestioningly.
0 Replies

farmerman

Mon 3 Sep, 2018 09:00 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:

So after a conservative view is removed from the show, you want peace? You want silence and conformity
This is a business dipshit. Understand how business works???
Blickers

Mon 3 Sep, 2018 09:05 pm
@Glennn,
Quote Glenn:
Quote:
The fact that you want to characterize the act of that pitiful slime-ball as "subtle groping" tells me that your ethics include downplaying the sexual misconduct of slime-balls
It was subtle. The bishop was clearly trying to pretend he was holding Arianna by the side innocently, but a close look reveals his hand was placed a couple of inches forward from the side, contacting her breast. That's subtle. It's totally wrong, but it's subtle. Not subtle would be his hand freely roaming over the front of her dress, which didn't happen.

But most important-bad as that was, it was not nearly the most important thing going on during that ceremony, which was to honor the great Aretha Franklin and her immense musical and cultural contributions to this country. You have been focusing laser-like on that one incident during Aretha's memorial and funeral and completely refuse to deal with the whole importance of her life and the ceremony to it. It is clear that you barely knew who Aretha was, if you did at all, and the only thing you find important at the ceremony was an incident which serves to avenge your anger at the political leaders you don't like being invited warmly to the ceremony, and the political leaders you do like not receiving invitations.

Just how low can you go?

coldjoint

Mon 3 Sep, 2018 09:34 pm
@Blickers,
Quote:
Just how low can you go?

He could invite Farrakhan to your funeral, which I hope is in the distant future.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Mon 3 Sep, 2018 09:39 pm
@Blickers,
Blickers wrote:
That's subtle. It's totally wrong, but it's subtle.

it wasn't subtle
it was gross

the reaction I am seeing (and experiencing myself) has nothing to do with the invitees

it does have to do with the grossness and the inappropriateness of the behaviour anywhere - let alone at a memorial service for a woman known as a civil rights activist and representative of powerful women.

disgusting
roger

Mon 3 Sep, 2018 09:48 pm
@ehBeth,
Nothing subtle about the photo I saw.
0 Replies

Blickers

Mon 3 Sep, 2018 10:06 pm
@ehBeth,
It looked to me like he was trying to be subtle. Of course it was wrong, and he should be called out for it, but it was not the most important thing that was occurring at that ceremony.
coldjoint

Mon 3 Sep, 2018 10:10 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
This is a business dipshit.

Owned by a large corporation, with clear political bias.
0 Replies