monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

ehBeth

Mon 27 Aug, 2018 10:51 am
https://scontent-yyz1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/40108998_10156542728517302_5744036253184032768_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&oh=1ac629e25792ef01038c4402c75cf3dc&oe=5BFD57A6
coldjoint

Mon 27 Aug, 2018 10:54 am
@ehBeth,
Yep, a white guy who called Trump supporters "tards". Most likely thoroughly brainwashed to hate his own race by whining power hungry liars. Why you drag race into everything shows you have very little to say that might matter.
camlok

Mon 27 Aug, 2018 11:20 am
@coldjoint,
Why can't you ever deal honestly with the truth, coldjoint? Why don't you address what was said in this picture?

I ask that same question of all the "other side" who you fight with.

eh, Beth?
0 Replies

roger

Mon 27 Aug, 2018 01:12 pm
@ehBeth,
Perceptive.
coldjoint

Mon 27 Aug, 2018 01:23 pm
Quote:
The Encirclement

Quote:
Then you have the phony-baloney Mueller operation. The original point of the thing was to cover-up the malfeasance of guys like Rosenstein, Comey, Strzok and the rest of the conspirators in the effort to subvert the last election. It has quickly become a weapon to attack anyone associated with Trump. The whole point of going after Michael Cohen, for example, is to send a message to everyone in the private sector with ties to Trump. The Manafort case is the modern equivalent of the show trials during Stalin’s purges.

More of the obvious:
Quote:
The fact is, the ruling class of America despises Trump and see him as a traitor to their class. His willingness to speak for heritage Americans, people the rulers now see as hostile and foreign, is unforgivable. He is the foreign object in the political body. That’s why they see him a cancer on modern politics. There’s no living with cancer, at least not for long. It is either killed, removed or it kills you. That’s how our rulers see us and it is how they see Trump. The siege continues until it is broken or the walls are breached.

http://thezman.com/wordpress/?p=14879
ehBeth

Mon 27 Aug, 2018 01:27 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
His willingness to speak for heritage Americans

amazing that anyone thinks #45 speaks for indigenous peoples of North America

He aspires to be a member of the white elite of the US - sucks up to them non-stop. I can understand why poor white US voters like him - they also want to be part of the white US elite.

Heritage Americans Laughing
coldjoint

Mon 27 Aug, 2018 01:55 pm
@ehBeth,
Quote:
amazing that anyone thinks #45 speaks for indigenous peoples of North America

That is not what the article says or what Trump says. Why do you insist on changing things so you can lie? Making up lies about what it said is dishonest. I really do not expect anything else from you. Carry on.
coldjoint

Mon 27 Aug, 2018 02:08 pm
Quote:
Poll: Big majority of Americans side with Trump, not the media, on security clearances

Quote:
In a new Harvard CAPS/Harris poll, 59 percent of registered voters think Brennan should have lost his security clearance. Another 64 percent said that former FBI Director James Comey and others at the FBI who were fired or demoted for their actions should lose their clearances, The Hill reports.

On the broad question of whether former national security officials who become consultants and TV pundits should keep their security clearances, 60 percent of registered voters said they should lose them.

You think 60% of the people here agree?
https://www.conservativereview.com/news/poll-big-majority-of-americans-side-with-trump-not-the-media-on-security-clearances/
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Mon 27 Aug, 2018 04:18 pm
@oristarA,
McCain was a flawed hero. What other kind is there in real life? I admired him and mourn his passing, but I don't for a minute believe everything he said was sacred.

Liberals using his death as a weapon against Trump are pathetic and despicable.
Finn dAbuzz

Mon 27 Aug, 2018 04:20 pm
@maporsche,
Who cares? It's all bullshit.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Mon 27 Aug, 2018 04:21 pm
@revelette1,
You'll probably say something phony like "I never wanted him to die...but..."
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Mon 27 Aug, 2018 04:22 pm
@revelette1,
Wow! Now we judge our politicians by what Communist Autocrats say?
Finn dAbuzz

Mon 27 Aug, 2018 04:24 pm
@ehBeth,
What are you trying to say here?

He was white.

So we don't need to figure out why we have a problem with young disaffected males?

How effing glib of you.
camlok

Mon 27 Aug, 2018 04:28 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
Why do you insist on changing things so you can lie? Making up lies about what it said is dishonest.

This is you in a nutshell, coldjoint. Though you are right that this is others too.

When y'all are up a stump this, the entirety of your post, is a favorite tactic.
0 Replies

camlok

Mon 27 Aug, 2018 04:33 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Quote:
McCain was a flawed hero. What other kind is there in real life? I admired him and mourn his passing, but I don't for a minute believe everything he said was sacred.

How about his war crimes, Finn, did they possess something sacred, something uniquely American?

Quote:
Liberals using his death as a weapon against Trump are pathetic and despicable.

Americans using his death to advance the always vicious, rank US propaganda, just like you are doing here, is truly despicable, and evil. War criminals, especially war criminals who have long full lives after having carpet bombed civilians are truly despicable, as are the people and countries that protect them.
Finn dAbuzz

Mon 27 Aug, 2018 04:38 pm
@roger,
Really? How so?
camlok

Mon 27 Aug, 2018 04:39 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Quote:
Wow! Now we judge our politicians by what Communist Autocrats say?

Your ignorance isn't surprising, Finn. I've see a great deal worse. The Vietnamese were willing to be whatever political stripe was necessary to repel the invading murderers, rapists, purveyors of genocide, war criminals, baby killers.

Vietnam is a thriving country forced to carefully control to prevent another US/CIA invasion of THEIR nation.

This sort of crap from you is testament to just how low a human being is ready to go, one of the many "human beings" that decimated a poor, friendly people and their country.

Your lack of remorse is highly revealing.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Mon 27 Aug, 2018 04:40 pm
@camlok,
You are troubled. Get help
camlok

Mon 27 Aug, 2018 04:43 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
You celebrate the murder of three million people, the total destruction of their country, the US rapes, the US genocide, the US "gook hockey" [a US invented sport], the ... and you have the gall to suggest I need help.

And that doesn't even include Cambodia, Laos or Indonesia.

Totally outlandish!
Finn dAbuzz

Mon 27 Aug, 2018 04:44 pm
@camlok,
You are troubled, get help