monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

coldjoint

Wed 22 Aug, 2018 12:53 pm
@engineer,
Quote:
him in direct violation of the first amendment protection of free speech from government retribution.

Trump has not stopped anyone from speaking. Depriving them of information like a security clearance violates nothing. To conflate that right with removing a security clearance is bullshit.
coldjoint

Wed 22 Aug, 2018 12:54 pm
@ehBeth,
Quote:
My fear

Is irrelevant.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Wed 22 Aug, 2018 01:08 pm
Quote:
Obama Was Accused of Offering Hush Money to Jeremiah Wright... and No One Cared

Notice the word "accused"? Why has the meaning changed to guilt now that Trump is president?
https://pjmedia.com/trending/obama-was-accused-of-offering-hush-money-and-no-one-cared/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
0 Replies

camlok

Wed 22 Aug, 2018 01:11 pm
@coldjoint,
These racist, right wing memes/denials are so so lame. But lame is what conservative so often relies on which is why Trump attracts the dumbest of the dumb.

Muslims Aren’t A Race, So I Can’t Be Racist, Right? Wrong.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/craig-considine/muslims-are-not-a-race_b_8591660.html

engineer

Wed 22 Aug, 2018 01:14 pm
@ehBeth,
I don't disagree with any of that, but my concern with Trump is not with his policies (even though I don't like his policies). I do not think that Pence would enact any policies I approve of, but I don't think he would betray the country, the Constitution or his duty as President. I have lived with Presidents whose policies I don't approve of. Trump is beyond that.
0 Replies

camlok

Wed 22 Aug, 2018 01:15 pm
@coldjoint,
Why have you so seriously avoided all the important issues/points that Engineer raised?
coldjoint

Wed 22 Aug, 2018 01:15 pm
@camlok,
There are many valid reasons to oppose Islam. They are a supremacist religion/ideology that condone terror and sanction rape as a weapon of war. You are not racist for opposing hate. Hate is what Islam is all about. Their own literature proves it.
coldjoint

Wed 22 Aug, 2018 01:17 pm
@camlok,
Quote:
Why have you so seriously avoided all the important issues/points that Engineer raised?

The 1st amendment is not important to you? Why am I not surprised?
camlok

Wed 22 Aug, 2018 01:19 pm
@coldjoint,
You have never offered anything remotely connected to fact, the truth. This is simply right wing commie baiting run amok.

You keep ignoring the fact that it is the USA that has illegally invaded all the sovereign nations based on the usual USA lies and propaganda, which you have obviously swallowed, hook, line and sinker.

Did you know that USians are the most gullible people on the planet? That is what a lifetime of brainwashing does.
camlok

Wed 22 Aug, 2018 01:20 pm
@coldjoint,
Meme mastery [only in the sense of being able to regurgitate] is all conservatives seem to be able to bring to the discussion table.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Wed 22 Aug, 2018 01:30 pm
@camlok,
Quote:
You have never offered anything remotely connected to fact, the truth.

What is written in the Koran is fact. You need to look the word "fact" up, right after recess.
0 Replies

hightor

Wed 22 Aug, 2018 01:31 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
Mueller is investigating Russian collusion. What does Manafort's and Cohen's fraud have to do with Russia?

As much as I dislike "what about-ism" I'd like to remind you that Robert Fiske, and later, Ken Starr were investigating the Whitewater real estate deal.
coldjoint

Wed 22 Aug, 2018 01:38 pm
0 Replies

coldjoint

Wed 22 Aug, 2018 01:44 pm
@hightor,
Quote:
As much as I dislike "what about-ism" I'd like to remind you that Robert Fiske, and later, Ken Starr were investigating the Whitewater real estate deal.

So two wrongs make it right? And what happened to the Clinton's? 0, that is what is going to happen to Trump. 0.
0 Replies

mysteryman841

Wed 22 Aug, 2018 01:58 pm
A real quick question...
I have been gone, so I have forgotten how to put a quote in a box when I respond to it.

Somebody tell me how to do it again, please.
coldjoint

Wed 22 Aug, 2018 02:02 pm
@mysteryman841,

Quote:
Somebody tell me how to do it again, please.

Highlight the quote and press quote on your BBCode editor. You do color of a font the same way.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Wed 22 Aug, 2018 02:10 pm
@mysteryman841,
have you got the BBCode editor enabled?

(look above your reply window to check)
mysteryman841

Wed 22 Aug, 2018 02:14 pm
@ehBeth,
Quote:
have you got the BBCode editor enabled?

I think I got it now.
It makes it much easier to reply to people.
ehBeth

Wed 22 Aug, 2018 02:22 pm
@mysteryman841,
there you go Smile
mysteryman841

Wed 22 Aug, 2018 02:24 pm
@ehBeth,
Thanks for your help Very Happy
0 Replies