monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

Below viewing threshold (view)
Builder

Fri 17 Aug, 2018 04:08 pm
Quote:
Your tolerance of his disgraceful behavior is remarkable but telling

Double standards are his strong suit, I reckon.
0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
maporsche

Fri 17 Aug, 2018 04:23 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
I don't know what you're trying to say.
0 Replies

Builder

Fri 17 Aug, 2018 04:24 pm
@maporsche,
Quote:
You can’t strongly disagree with the president and also be a patriot?

If you were honest with yourself, you'd know that all of this angst and the subsequent attacks on the POTUS, are simply because their incredibly interwoven, and seemingly unbeatable plans for world domination, fell in a screaming heap when HRC bombed out.
maporsche

Fri 17 Aug, 2018 04:25 pm
Great Finn...I never called Trump a traitor either. Who cares?

You took GREAT offense that Brennan would call Trump's summit "treasonous."

I'm merely pointing out that I don't recall any great offense when Republicans of all stripes did it to Obama for 8+ years.

Maybe you were offended then, I just don't recall.

You can both be a patriot and call the president treasonous. Both things can be true.
maporsche

Fri 17 Aug, 2018 04:27 pm
@Builder,
Builder wrote:

Quote:

If you were honest with yourself, you'd know that all of this angst and the subsequent attacks on the POTUS, are simply because their incredibly interwoven, and seemingly unbeatable plans for world domination, fell in a screaming heap when HRC bombed out.

Oh yes, the Deep State/Illuminati conspiracy theory.
Builder

Fri 17 Aug, 2018 04:29 pm
@maporsche,
Is that what it's called?

Thanks Ma.
0 Replies

neptuneblue

Fri 17 Aug, 2018 07:17 pm
And in other news of the day....

Pro-Trump Fan of Social Distortion Says Lead Singer Punched Him at Concert

By Melissa Gomez
Aug. 16, 2018

The police in Sacramento are investigating an allegation that the lead singer of the pop-punk band Social Distortion punched a fan who protested his diatribe against President Trump during a concert last month.

The fan, Tim Hildebrand, 30, said in an interview on Wednesday that the lead singer, Mike Ness, called the president a bigot and a racist during a concert on July 19 at the Ace of Spades. In response, Mr. Hildebrand said, he protested by holding up his middle finger. He kept it there for two to three songs and Mr. Ness eventually called him forward, Mr. Hildebrand said, adding that Mr. Ness punched him repeatedly in the head.

Linda Matthew, a public information officer for the Sacramento Police Department, said Wednesday that the department was “aware of the allegations” and was investigating.

Representatives for the band and for Mr. Ness, who criticized Mr. Trump during a concert last year, could not be reached for comment on Wednesday night.

The recent episode gained traction online after videos of part of it surfaced last week. An interview that Mr. Hildebrand gave a local television station, CBS Sacramento, was broadcast Tuesday night, and he said he received crude messages on social media from about a hundred people as other news outlets picked up the story.

Mr. Hildebrand, a longtime fan of Social Distortion, said he was not alone in the rebuttal to Mr. Ness’s speech, which he described as “anti-American” and “anti-Trump.” He saw some people walk out and others yell expletives at the singer. “It wasn’t like I was the single pea in the pod,” he said.

Mr. Hildebrand, a Republican, said that while he does not agree with everything Mr. Trump does, he believes in supporting him as president of the United States.

During Mr. Ness’s speech, Mr. Hildebrand said, he shouted “I paid for your music, not your politics,” before holding up his middle finger and pointing it at the stage for the rest of the performance.

The band left the stage and returned for an encore, Mr. Hildebrand recalled. It was halfway through another song that he saw Mr. Ness point at him, beckoning him forward. In a video of the episode posted online, Mr. Ness can be seen yelling at someone in the crowd.

“As soon as I get up to the front fence, he starts cussing at me,” Mr. Hildebrand said, adding that he yelled back after Mr. Ness spit on him.

Mr. Ness then took off his guitar and jumped off the stage, Mr. Hildebrand said, and began punching him in the head before he was pulled back by security guards. It is unclear in the video what Mr. Ness does once he jumps off the stage.

Mr. Hildebrand said he could not defend himself because some people in the crowd held him back.

Mr. Hildebrand said that security guards eventually tugged him out of the crowd after he asked for help. In the video, Mr. Ness is seen back onstage, pointing into the crowd and saying, “Just stick around, buddy.”

Mr. Hildebrand said he filed a report with Sacramento police officers who were at the concert. He said the beating left him with two black eyes, a busted lip and a concussion, adding that he did not go to the hospital because he had to go out of town the next day.

Mr. Hildebrand, who was not wearing any Trump memorabilia at the concert, said he had not gone to the concert with any intent to protest, but he needed to speak his mind.

“If you can speak your mind but you can’t take a response or rebuttal,” he said, “it shows a lot about your character.”
0 Replies

neptuneblue

Fri 17 Aug, 2018 07:34 pm

0 Replies

coldjoint

Fri 17 Aug, 2018 07:43 pm
https://pbs.twimg.com/card_img/1029400709618446338/BKrZX9Px?format=jpg&name=600x314
https://grrrgraphics.com/will-trump-pull-the-rug-out/
0 Replies

coldjoint

Fri 17 Aug, 2018 07:58 pm

Quote:
Report: Journalist Found Dead After Investigating Clinton Sex Crimes

This is like gossip but a lot of people die that by coincidence. These allegations are shocking if true and deserve prison time.. But that aint going to happen, even if it is true.
Quote:
The victim claimed to have been sexually assaulted by Clinton on a yacht in New England and knows several other child victims and their identities who were also subjected to the same abuses. He also confirmed a number of “boat parties” where he witnessed other children being physically and sexually abused.

The boat parties were allegedly attended by elite members of the D.C. political echelon, according to both the victim and Moore. The victim added that it was not just young boys being victimized and abused, but young girls as well.

Within a month of Moore supplying details to federal agents and having documented the interactions with several alleged victims of the Clintons, Moore turned up dead.

The story is developing.

The victim is a guy.
https://bigleaguepolitics.com/report-journalist-found-dead-after-investigating-clinton-sex-crimes/
0 Replies

neptuneblue

Fri 17 Aug, 2018 08:01 pm
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTklRJHjxUW2_0SEGl2zPcR2HeBEbJOFbW7wuo7w-rI2R-dqOGa
0 Replies

coldjoint

Fri 17 Aug, 2018 08:52 pm
Quote:
Facebook Gives No Explanation For Censoring Conservative Educational Site PragerU

The article says two videos have been deleted for hate speech. I posted one of them here. That charge is ridiculous.

Can anyone says fascism?

http://thefederalist.com/2018/08/17/why-is-facebook-censoring-posts-and-videos-from-prageru/#.W3di_G-sr18.twitter
0 Replies

Blickers

Fri 17 Aug, 2018 09:04 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Quote Blickers at 2:29 PM:
Quote:
Actually, I didn't come up with it all my own, I found out about an ex-high government official having his security clearance routinely re-instated for access to his own papers when giving testimony from a TV discussion.

Are you saying this is not true?

Quote Finn at 2:51 PM:
Quote:
I'm saying you coming up with it on your own is not at all true.

So, only 22 minutes after I admit that I did not come up with a political comment on my own, but rather heard it on TV, you post that you know damn well I didn't come up with the comment myself. It only took you a little over twenty minutes to reveal to the world what I just admitted in a post before your own. You're a regular seer into the future, aren't you pal? Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Setanta

Fri 17 Aug, 2018 09:13 pm
@maporsche,
maporsche wrote:

https://us-east-1.tchyn.io/snopes-production/uploads/2016/06/716px-T_Roosevelt.jpg

The juxtaposition of a discussion of treason is interesting. Theodore Roosevelt, Jr., twenty-sixth President of the United States, is one of the most popular Republican politicians in American history. In an editorial in The Kansas City Star, written in May, 1918, he wrote:

Quote:
To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.
Blickers

Fri 17 Aug, 2018 09:15 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Quote Finn:
Quote:
You are clearly an agitprop agent assigned the lowly task of trolling A2K, hoping your handlers will approve of your bullshit and promote you to a more prestigious assignment.

I'm obviously NOT an agitprop agent, as my posts involve charts and diagrams, things agitprop agencies would not allow their minions to take the time to do. As anyone who has done any reading about the Russian internet troll operation in St. Petersburg, Russia knows, troll companies don't want it good. They certainly don't want it accurate. They just want it splashed all over the internet as quickly and thoroughly as possible.

However, if were an agitprop agent, which I'm not, you can be damned sure I wouldn't lend my efforts on behalf of a Quisling turncoat who fills his Administration with a pack of thieving privateers, Putin fanboys and guys who are just off the Kremlin payroll. Apparently, you have no such qualms about doing that.

coldjoint

Fri 17 Aug, 2018 09:26 pm
@Setanta,
Quote:
To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.

Trump shares TR's ideas on immigration and a strong military and not giving a good **** what anyone says about how he did or does his job.
Builder

Fri 17 Aug, 2018 09:47 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
Trump shares TR's ideas on immigration and a strong military and not giving a good **** what anyone says about how he did or does his job.

He also doesn't bother with a speech writer.

The last admin was lost at sea without one.
glitterbag

Fri 17 Aug, 2018 10:59 pm
@Builder,
Now you’re just trying to amuse us.
0 Replies