monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

engineer

Fri 17 Aug, 2018 12:22 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:

I'm glad he canceled it for whatever reason. It was a waste of taxpayer dollars.

I agree. The other part of this is that parades like this are hell on the military. They have to spend days shining up military equipment that doesn't need to shine and practice marching around, get their dress uniforms dry cleaned, etc. I always hated formal ceremonies in my military days. If you want to honor the military, give them the day off and invite everyday citizens to parade their kids in wagons holding signs. The last thing a military man or woman wants to do it spend a federal holiday marching around.
0 Replies

coldjoint

@Real Music,
Quote:
Leave it to Trump to feel the NEED to have a military parade honor HIM.

Is that what JFK did too?
Quote:
Video Surfaces of JFK’s Military Parade!

Quote:
Resurfaced video shows JFK with massive ‘military parade’ – including nukes
When news broke this week that President Donald Trump wanted to plan a military parade on Pennsylvania Avenue, Democrats could not wait to ridicule the idea as insane and not worthy of the time or effort. Some spoke of how ludicrous it was, to them, that the president was rumored to have wanted military tanks and equipment at his Inauguration Day parade.

But history often belies Democrat claims and hysteria. That’s exactly what happened when a resurfaced video of John F. Kennedy ’s military parade, which included nuclear weapons, made the rounds on social media this week.But now the Democrats are concerned about a military parade? Looks more like stereotypical Democrat hypocrisy.

0 Replies

Real Music

@Finn dAbuzz,
It's IMPOSSIBLE to respect Trump, because of his words, his actions, his personal history, and the things he continues to do every day.
Blickers

Fri 17 Aug, 2018 12:29 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Quote Blickers:
Quote:
when an official with security clearance leaves his official position he also leaves behind his security clearance except when he has to testify in court. Then, he is allowed to consult his own papers that he had when he had security clearance.

Revoking his security clearance entirely means that he no longer can go back to consult his old papers, so his effectiveness as a witness is largely inhibited. In that way, Brennan is being silenced.

Quote Finn:
Quote:
Man are you in tune with the Resistance Talking Points.

It's amazing how many dimwits across the internet have come up with this bullshit argument all on their own.

Actually, I didn't come up with it all my own, I found out about an ex-high government official having his security clearance routinely re-instated for access to his own papers when giving testimony from a TV discussion.

Are you saying this is not true?

And if it is true, then you have no basis for complaining about the post.

Except to fulfill your compulsion to reply to factual posts with mere expressions of rancor. But then, with your tribe, rancor is the whole point.
coldjoint

Fri 17 Aug, 2018 12:36 pm
@Blickers,
Quote:
But then, with your tribe, rancor is the point.

More Goebbels like projection. You look more like a fascist with each post.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Fri 17 Aug, 2018 12:44 pm
@Real Music,
It's impossible for you...so be it.
Finn dAbuzz

Fri 17 Aug, 2018 12:51 pm
@Blickers,
Quote:
Are you saying this is not true?

I'm saying you coming up with it on your own is not at all true.

You are clearly an agitprop agent assigned the lowly task of trolling A2K, hoping your handlers will approve of your bullshit and promote you to a more prestigious assignment.

You are a joke, but not a very funny one.

coldjoint

Fri 17 Aug, 2018 12:52 pm
http://patriotretort.com/new-intellectual-froglegs-the-media-that-cried-trump/
A link to a video some will enjoy immensely. Conservative fun.
0 Replies

Real Music

Fri 17 Aug, 2018 12:54 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
For all of the reasons I have given, you are ABSOLUTELY correct that it is IMPOSSIBLE for me to respect Donald Trump.
Finn dAbuzz

Fri 17 Aug, 2018 12:56 pm
@Real Music,
Hey, I'm neither convinced nor impressed by CAPS.

It's probably very tough for you to accept this but millions of Americans don't give a rat's ass about what you do and do not respect.
Real Music

Fri 17 Aug, 2018 01:04 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Quote:
It's probably very tough for you to accept this but millions of Americans don't give a rat's ass about what you do and do not respect.

I have NO PROBLEM accepting that fact, since millions of Americans don't even know that neither you or I even exist.
Did you notice how I used all caps on the words "No Problem?" Very Happy
Finn dAbuzz

Fri 17 Aug, 2018 01:10 pm
@Real Music,
Quote:
Did you notice how I used all caps on the words "No Problem?"

NO
0 Replies

hightor

Fri 17 Aug, 2018 01:51 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Quote:
He's calling POTUS a traitor for meeting with Putin.

I'm not sure that the simple fact of his meeting Putin is what bothered Brennan — or anybody else, for that matter. There's nothing inherently treasonous about engaging in summit diplomacy. However, the intelligence community, most of the press, and some members of Congress thought his fawning performance was embarrassing (as was the subsequent walk back following the criticism). It's difficult for the old line patriots in the intelligence community to see the president side with the leader of a hostile state and make light of serious electronic incursions in our electoral process and attempts to undermine the security of our power and communications grids.

Builder

Fri 17 Aug, 2018 03:17 pm
@Real Music,
Quote:
It's IMPOSSIBLE to respect Trump, because of his words, his actions, his personal history, and the things he continues to do every day.

That's exactly our feelings about the Clintons, and the very reason she lost an election despite rigging every possible avenue, and having the FBI and DOJ in her pocket.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Fri 17 Aug, 2018 03:38 pm
https://eaglerising.com/61715/legendary-comics-steve-martin-and-martin-short-tell-hollywood-pals-to-shove-it-reuse-to-bash-trump-during-show/
Finn dAbuzz

Fri 17 Aug, 2018 03:44 pm
@hightor,
Tough. You don’t publically call the president of the Unites States a traitor if you are a “patriot” He’s unhinged.
farmerman

Fri 17 Aug, 2018 03:45 pm
@gungasnake,
Jut wondering out loud here. Do you even read some of the **** you post before you post it??
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Fri 17 Aug, 2018 03:47 pm
@hightor,
Tough. You don’t publically call the president of the Unites States a traitor if you are a “patriot” Nor do spy on members of Congress and then lie about it. Your tolerance of his disgraceful behavior is remarkable but telling
maporsche

Fri 17 Aug, 2018 03:49 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:

Tough. You don’t publically call the president of the Unites States a traitor if you are a “patriot” He’s unhinged.

You can’t strongly disagree with the president and also be a patriot?
maporsche

Fri 17 Aug, 2018 03:53 pm
@maporsche,
Someone should tell all those conservatives when you google “obama treason”.

Finn says you’re not patriots.