monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

coldjoint

Mon 23 Jul, 2018 10:24 am
Quote:
I Know It’s Unthinkable, But Have You Considered We Don’t Give a Crap About How Much You Hate Trump?

Laughing Laughing Laughing
http://dailypundit.com/2018/07/23/i-know-its-unthinkable-but-have-you-considered-we-dont-give-a-crap-about-how-much-you-hate-trump/
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Mon 23 Jul, 2018 10:37 am

WaPo: Trump administration officials dismissed benefits of national monuments
Quote:
In a quest to shrink national monuments last year, senior Interior Department officials dismissed evidence that these public lands boosted tourism and spurred archaeological discoveries, according to documents the department released this month and retracted a day later.

The thousands of pages of email correspondence chart how Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke and his aides instead tailored their survey of protected sites to emphasize the value of logging, ranching, and energy development that would be unlocked if they were not designated as national monuments.

Comments that the department’s Freedom of Information Act officers made in the documents show that they sought to keep some of the references out of public view because they were “revealing [the] strategy” behind the review.
... ... ...
Below viewing threshold (view)
oristarA

Mon 23 Jul, 2018 10:55 am
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:
She won popular vote in 2016, after all.

After all that still means 0.

Winning popular vote defines "We the People", the sound foundation of a presidency. No normal mind would consider it as zero.

Now the Russian illegal intervention in 2016 election is clear and it is possible that the People will answer to history with stronger support for Clinton to run for president in 2020.
coldjoint

Mon 23 Jul, 2018 11:13 am
@oristarA,
Quote:
No normal mind would consider it as zero.

Anyone who adheres to the Constitution would consider a moot point. Trump is a legitimate president.
0 Replies

Brand X

Mon 23 Jul, 2018 11:37 am
'To Iranian President Rouhani: NEVER, EVER THREATEN THE UNITED STATES AGAIN OR I WILL FLY TO HELSINKI AND KISS YOUR ASS ON AN INTERNATIONAL STAGE WHILE DISCREDITING AND INSULTING MY OWN ALLIES AND INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES, THEN FLY YOU TO WASHINGTON FOR A FOLLOW-UP MEETING IN THE WHITE HOUSE WHERE IRANIAN PRESS WILL BE MORE THAN WELCOME TO TAKE PHOTOGRAPHS OF THE TWO OF US SMILING & SHAKING HANDS. BE CAUTIOUS!!!! I'VE DONE IT BEFORE AND I'LL DO IT AGAIN. - Brian Joyce'
0 Replies

ehBeth

Mon 23 Jul, 2018 12:36 pm
Quote:

Brian Krassenstein
1 hr ·
BREAKING: A US judge has just approved the request of Robert Mueller to grant immunity for 5 witnesses testifying against Paul Manafort.

The names of these 5 witnesses will soon become public.

I wonder How many people are sweating bullets right about now!
glitterbag

Mon 23 Jul, 2018 01:53 pm
He thinks it’s going to be George Clinton and Parliment
0 Replies

gungasnake

Mon 23 Jul, 2018 02:05 pm
https://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3880346/pg1

Quote:
I just watched Sanders at the WH briefing. She stated that the POTUS. Is looking at the mechanism to remove security clearances of Brenna, Comey, McCabe, and others for politicizing and monetizating their positions. Watch the Deep State go nuts. Their inside sources are about to lose access to the intel they need to work against the POTUS. The Deep State response will be very interesting. Brace yourself.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Mon 23 Jul, 2018 02:09 pm
Some of those morons think a person’s experience and knowledge will evaporate once a clearance is denied. Poor poor pitiful them.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Mon 23 Jul, 2018 02:16 pm
@coldjoint,
Guys like Snopes are what you call professional skeptics. The concept involves what amounts to a claim of pseudo-omniscience, that is, they are claiming to have the base of knowledge to decide every issue and "debunk" every different idea which ever comes down the road.

A good example, Snopes claims that the story about the uncle Don Carney show from the early days of radio in New York is an urban legend. My father told me that he heard the thing as a happened on the air. In fact he didn't listen to that show but his sister did; he had gone into the house for something or other while his sister was listening to the radio and, again, heard the controversial comment live on the air.

Yet another example of Snopes being full of ****.
0 Replies

revelette1

Mon 23 Jul, 2018 02:24 pm
Quote:
Hayden responded Monday via Twitter, saying a revocation wouldn't "have any effect on what I say or write."

And Melissa Schwartz, a spokesman for McCabe, tweeted that his security clearance had already been deactivated when he was terminated, "according to what we were told was FBI policy."

"You would think the White House would check with the FBI before trying to throw shiny objects to the press corps...," she wrote.

source