monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

ehBeth

Thu 19 Jul, 2018 09:19 am
@blatham,
following the links back to the demographics - some striking differences in views across age/race/gender on a number of the questions

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xPptjIZyzZVxPLXQmDdf1GQo93UX2lPd/view

I think issues of concern is particularly revealing
coldjoint

Thu 19 Jul, 2018 09:20 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
So the Russians will inverrogate him about what happened after he quit the job?

I don't care what they do to him. But I think they should have a chance to expose the corruption in the Obama administration.
coldjoint

Thu 19 Jul, 2018 09:22 am
@ehBeth,
Quote:
following the links back to the demographics

Where is Killary? You showed me a tweet from her before the summit. Where are her tweets for the days after? Are you going to get off line again, or answer? I have checked there are no "tweets"since the summit from the soon to be jailbird, why?
Lash

Thu 19 Jul, 2018 09:36 am
@Lash,
This thought (turning over an American citizen) should never be entertained, much less spoken, for goddamn certain should never be spoken in public by a US president.

What's being humorously uncovered (humorous from Putin's perspective, for certain--and from a decidedly black humor standpoint for realists in the peanut gallery) is the fact that our country is guilty of everything our media is blaming Russia of. So Putin is actually pretending to consider these insane proffers by Trump to share intel, and saying, "Well, if you're asking for us to extradite our spies, surely you will send us yours."

It is a logical request, which brings to the forefront the reality that we have spies too; we overturn governments; we kill people; we interfere in elections. We have spies in Russia. I find it bizarre that most people here act like this is a revelation or not part of the Russia-hack story.

Putin has got to be laughing his ass off at the bizarre level of ignorance and inappropriateness on display by Trump as he has bumbled backasswards into this comic opera in the past couple of weeks; however, just as bizarre to many is how the media acts as though this is a surprise, one-sided attack.
Walter Hinteler

Thu 19 Jul, 2018 09:46 am
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
I don't care what they do to him. But I think they should have a chance to expose the corruption in the Obama administration.
I only want to understand you correctly:
you don't care that Russians invastigate in the USA what an US-citizen has done when being an ambassador (with diplomatic immunity) of the United States. And they (the Russians) should get the chance to investigate in the USA what might have been done during the Obama presidencies. Correct?
coldjoint

Thu 19 Jul, 2018 09:47 am
@Lash,
Quote:
This thought (turning over an American citizen) should never be entertained,

I think what that citizen is accused of should come into play. We know from the MSM just an accusation makes certain people(Trump, Republicans etc.) guilty, at least when they do it or support whoever does.
0 Replies

revelette1

Thu 19 Jul, 2018 09:48 am
@Lash,
There is no equivalence between the 12 indicted Russian intelligence officers and the ambassador accused of spying from Russia. I thought yesterday's post was too good to be kept up by you.
coldjoint

Thu 19 Jul, 2018 09:48 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
get the chance to investigate in the USA

Nope. I did not say that.
maporsche

Thu 19 Jul, 2018 09:50 am
@coldjoint,
So you want them shipped off to Russia to be interrogated?
Below viewing threshold (view)
revelette1

Thu 19 Jul, 2018 10:01 am
Undaunted by criticism, Trump looks to next Putin meeting (Reuters)
0 Replies

revelette1

Thu 19 Jul, 2018 10:03 am
@coldjoint,
You were a bit of a nut before the Russian summit, now you have just completely gone off rails into conspiracy land, totally unhinged.
Lash

Thu 19 Jul, 2018 10:05 am
@revelette1,
So, the US can spy with impunity-and kill, maim, overturn governments. But, nobody else better do it.

Lovin' some American exceptionalism, huh?

I want our corruption and endless war to stop. I want our spy agencies to be accountable. Speaking honestly about what's actually happening is the only way to get there.

coldjoint

Thu 19 Jul, 2018 10:07 am
@revelette1,
Quote:
now you have just completely gone off rails into conspiracy land,

By asking why Killary is saying nothing? I said nothing about a conspiracy. And it looks like the person I asked has, again, left the building, why?
0 Replies

revelette1

Thu 19 Jul, 2018 10:08 am
@Lash,
Try to stick to the relevant points of the Russia/Trump after summit press conference.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Thu 19 Jul, 2018 10:16 am
Putin has already held a table twice a month in his old local pub in Dresden ...

https://i.imgur.com/WqNYuKql.jpg

... for the regular "Stammtisch" with Trump.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Thu 19 Jul, 2018 10:18 am
https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-hXESh8o17jY/W0--iPyR3eI/AAAAAAAAdus/bVs1MfkMsi8rzq-JA6_geWooJBICHuR3QCLcBGAs/s1600/Demented%2BMalice.png
Quote:
Epic Battle: The “America Last” Crowd Versus The “America First” President

http://politicalclownparade.blogspot.com/2018/07/epic-battle-america-last-crowd-versus.html?spref=tw
0 Replies

coldjoint

Thu 19 Jul, 2018 10:25 am
https://c1.legalinsurrection.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/Cheap-Seat-600-LI.jpg
https://legalinsurrection.com/2018/07/branco-cartoon-not-so-cheap-seats/
0 Replies