http://tass.ru/politika/5376395

0 Replies

blatham

Mon 16 Jul, 2018 04:09 pm
Quote:
Rick Perlstein
‏Verified account
@rickperlstein
For the entire time of my political consciousness, and the entire period I've studied, Republicans have been ranting about Neville Chamberlain and "peace in our time." And now we got to watch a Republican president reprise Chamberlain, live.

Yes. Precisely.
blatham

Mon 16 Jul, 2018 04:16 pm
Quote:
Mediaite
‏Verified account
@Mediaite
Hannity Trashes ‘Weak, Pathetic, Visionless, Feckless, Spineless Republicans’ for Criticizing Trump
Because of course he did. Hannity and Trump's chat tonight will be hard-hitting journalism.
0 Replies

blatham

Mon 16 Jul, 2018 04:32 pm
Today, I think we should reaffirm the claim that both parties are the same and that it is absolutely certain that had Clinton won the election, we'd be exactly where we find ourselves presently.
maporsche

Mon 16 Jul, 2018 04:34 pm
@blatham,
That is irrefutable. Literally no differences at all between them.

0 Replies

oralloy

Mon 16 Jul, 2018 04:35 pm
@blatham,
If Clinton had won, right now the American people would be desperately fighting to preserve their Second Amendment rights from a relentless government onslaught.

So no. Not the same.
0 Replies

oralloy

Mon 16 Jul, 2018 04:36 pm
@maporsche,
maporsche wrote:
Nope. That's not how investigations are begun.
It's how this one began.

maporsche wrote:
They are begun by someone in a position to start an investigation, starting that investigation.
Any claim that it's otherwise is a LIE and a FALSEHOOD.
I believe that I mentioned that as one of the steps when I explained how the Democrats created this investigation.

maporsche wrote:
For someone like yourself, who keeps on and on and on and on talking about how you never lie and are never wrong. THIS is a lie. THIS is wrong in all FACTUAL bases.
That is incorrect. Everything that I said is completely true.
blatham

Mon 16 Jul, 2018 04:45 pm
Greg Sargent notes Paul Ryan's patriotic courage in response to Trump in Helsinki
Quote:
Paul Ryan was spotted shaking his head and making a sad face.
blatham

Mon 16 Jul, 2018 04:53 pm
Winner of today's Big ******* Surprise award
Quote:
Dem Rep. Adam Schiff reveals on Twitter that Intelligence Committee Democrats wanted to bring in Butina for questioning, but shockingly, Republicans who control the committee refused.
noted by Greg Sargent
0 Replies

glitterbag

Mon 16 Jul, 2018 05:08 pm
@blatham,
blatham wrote:

Greg Sargent notes Paul Ryan's patriotic courage in response to Trump in Helsinki
Quote:
Paul Ryan was spotted shaking his head and making a sad face.

Oh no, not the sad face........heads are going to roll. However, it's certainly is not as harmful as a BJ in the Oval Office.
blatham

Mon 16 Jul, 2018 05:20 pm
@glitterbag,
Remember this brilliant New Yorker cover?

https://media.newyorker.com/photos/590950cc019dfc3494e9d70d/master/w_380,c_limit/2012_09_03.jpg
blatham

Mon 16 Jul, 2018 05:25 pm
Theda Skocpol is one of the smartest political observers around. It's my opinion that US democracy does not stand a chance unless women move to the fore in activism, organization and candidacy. I really do think this is so.
Quote:
HOW MIDDLE-AGED WOMEN MAY SAVE AMERICAN DEMOCRACY
Harvard University political scientist Theda Skocpol argues the conservative takeover of the federal government has a silver lining for liberals: It is inspiring more activism.
Here
0 Replies

glitterbag

Mon 16 Jul, 2018 05:29 pm
@blatham,
Sighhhhhhhhhhhhh
blatham

Mon 16 Jul, 2018 05:35 pm
@glitterbag,
Ryan has always been an ambitious little weasel. There's nothing necessarily wrong with ambition. But the little weasel part is something else.
gungasnake

Mon 16 Jul, 2018 05:52 pm
@oralloy,
Can you believe the crybabies??
oralloy

Mon 16 Jul, 2018 06:16 pm
@gungasnake,
The leftist histrionics is becoming farcical in its absurdity.
0 Replies

layman

Mon 16 Jul, 2018 07:17 pm
Proof, I tells ya!

Quote:
“President Trump's weakness in front of Putin was embarrassing, and proves that the Russians have something on the President, personally, financially or politically," House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif. said.

Heh, it doesn't take **** for those fond, but barely suppressed, hopes to emerge full-blown, eh?
0 Replies

glitterbag

Mon 16 Jul, 2018 07:24 pm
@blatham,
blatham wrote:

Ryan has always been an ambitious little weasel. There's nothing necessarily wrong with ambition. But the little weasel part is something else.

Always reminds me of Eddie Munster
Real Music

Mon 16 Jul, 2018 07:31 pm
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/file.php?40,file=286955,filename=Make-Russia-Great-Again.jpg
0 Replies

Real Music

Mon 16 Jul, 2018 07:34 pm
https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-WYNYvib_NGU/WWP5J9mKMgI/AAAAAAAAAOM/5KzERnXfqjUF2fUpXirIju_9IaivACnSwCLcBGAs/s1600/1fzham.jpg
0 Replies