neptuneblue

Mon 18 Jun, 2018 09:07 pm
@neptuneblue,
Geez, I feel like I killed the thread.

Come back. Come baaaaaack.
coldjoint

Mon 18 Jun, 2018 09:08 pm
Quote:
Muslims Beat White Maine Man To Death In Hate Crime, Media Hide Story For Sick Reason

Here is the free press we hear so much about, why are they telling us about this? Trump shed some daylight on this problem overseas.
Quote:
The media, which once upheld its moral duty to report the unsavory truth, has officially buried a serious national story concerning a probable hate crime murder because the killers are Somali Muslim asylum seekers. In fact, even the local outlets that have covered the horrific case have blatantly omitted any mention of the perpetrators’ race or migrant status, referring to the mob of Muslim murderers as “teens.”

If multiculture is failing like it is in Europe shouln't we know?
https://madworldnews.com/muslims-beat-white-maine-man/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=madworldnews
glitterbag

Mon 18 Jun, 2018 09:11 pm
@neptuneblue,
Oh he'll be back, he needs the attention.
neptuneblue

Mon 18 Jun, 2018 09:12 pm
@coldjoint,
OMG! It speaks!

With quotes and EVERYTHING! I'm saved I tell ya!

It's very interesting you won't say how these policies either benefit you or deter your life.

coldjoint

Mon 18 Jun, 2018 09:14 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
Oh he'll be back, he needs the attention.

Pretty safe bet when I just posted before you. Were there bio-hazards in those garbage cans you emptied?
0 Replies

ehBeth

Mon 18 Jun, 2018 09:17 pm
Every time someone posts it's the law/ it was always the law, I hear

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CEP2LluUgAEUlCi.jpg:large
ehBeth

Mon 18 Jun, 2018 09:20 pm
@ehBeth,
which often shows up in memes like

https://pics.me.me/dont-forget-slavery-was-legal-the-holocaust-was-legal-freethouchtproject-30497990.png
0 Replies

coldjoint

Mon 18 Jun, 2018 09:20 pm
@neptuneblue,
Quote:
It's very interesting you won't say how these policies either benefit you or deter your life.

It do not wish to, or expect to prosper from the fact America is fed up with progressives. I am retired and secure. I know things are better just from going out. It shows and there is no denying it.

It certainly has not cost me thing. Everyday I thank God someone stopped Killary.

coldjoint

Mon 18 Jun, 2018 09:24 pm
@ehBeth,
Something people should remember when they have seen how it is manipulated for political purposes. Talk to Obama about that. This is a manufactured crisis. We have inner cities and homeless veterans and progressives and ignorant politicians are more worried about illegals
0 Replies

neptuneblue

Mon 18 Jun, 2018 09:25 pm
@coldjoint,
I'm wondering how secure you are when nothing seems to be going your way, even though you fight your hardest. The pendulum swings and we're just getting started.
coldjoint

Mon 18 Jun, 2018 09:36 pm
@neptuneblue,
Quote:
I'm wondering how secure you are when nothing seems to be going your way,

Didn't you just answer your own question? How secure would you be, and would you being doing anything to change it or waiting on the government?
Blickers

Mon 18 Jun, 2018 11:05 pm
@georgeob1,
Quote georgeob1:
Quote:
The leadership of the [Democratic] party is in disarray - Pelosi and Schumer are public liabilities, long past their political lifetimes, and their far left alternatives are unelectable.

The White House is in disarray. Trump is a liability and his appointees are all meeting with Russian officials and lying to the FBI and Senate about it. So many Republican Congressmen and the Senators up for re-election are retiring so they won't have to face the bloodbath in November.
coldjoint

Mon 18 Jun, 2018 11:20 pm
@Blickers,
Quote:
are retiring so they won't have to face the bloodbath in November.

They are resigning because they are establishment RINO's. Democrats will not take the House and will probably loose 4 Senate seats.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Tue 19 Jun, 2018 02:12 am
DEMOKKKRAT AGENDA.....

https://scontent-dfw5-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/35634049_2011613298871783_4565175912068284416_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=0be84e97c08b388b490e0706736b0d02&oe=5BEB1445
0 Replies

gungasnake

Tue 19 Jun, 2018 02:34 am

So now Republicans are all a bunch of assholes because President Trump has a number of illegal immigrant kids safely locked away where demokkkrats can't rape,, spirit cook, or torture them and sacrifice them to pagan idols....
Builder

Tue 19 Jun, 2018 02:47 am
@gungasnake,
Yes, this isn't new policy on border jumpers.

No prizes on guessing what happened to these kids before.
oralloy

Tue 19 Jun, 2018 02:50 am
@Builder,
Soylent Green?
firefly

Tue 19 Jun, 2018 03:05 am
Murkowski calls immigration separations 'cruel, tragic'
By Erin Granger
Jun 18, 2018

FAIRBANKS — Alaska Republican Sen. Lisa Murkowski today spoke out against the separation of families in immigration detention centers, terming the practice “cruel” and calling on the Trump administration to immediately halt the practice.

“The time is now for the White House to end the cruel, tragic separations of families,” Murkowski said. “The thousands of children taken from their parents and families must be reunited as quickly as possible and be treated humanely while immigration proceedings are pending.”

Murkowski said she was troubled that those seeking entry to the country are being turned away before they even have the opportunity to file paperwork.

“While I have said that this is a policy discussion that needs to be had, in my view, we should not have a policy designed to separate families, particularly mothers with young children, without a clear process and focus on the needs of the children,” Murkowski said.

President Donald Trump has repeatedly placed blame on Democratic members of Congress, saying it was a Democratic led policy that is allowing this separation of families, a move Murkowski condemned in her statement.

“To blame previous administrations for a wrong committed today is not acceptable,” Murkowski said. “The Attorney General and Secretary of Homeland Security should make the call today. If the administration does not fix this and fast, we in Congress must.”
http://www.newsminer.com/news/alaska_news/murkowski-calls-immigration-separations-cruel-tragic/article_60f3594c-7349-11e8-8bce-0f6ec5fb40af.html

0 Replies

firefly

Tue 19 Jun, 2018 03:18 am
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/ae/9d/20/ae9d201fa26f6d405c90eea8feefa5fa.jpg
0 Replies