monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

giujohn

Thu 12 Jan, 2017 06:55 am
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

I was surprised by his win because his personality flaws were well known. I guess from now on, you just need to be a rich, woman grabber by the crotch, racial bigot, scammer to become president of this country.
I wonder how many will qualify in the future.

Here you go OTP... Have some sugar cubes and calm down.
0 Replies

Frugal1

Thu 12 Jan, 2017 07:00 am
Leadfoot

Thu 12 Jan, 2017 07:20 am
@Frugal1,
If a bureaucrat can't figure out a simple thing like sensible drug policy, I wouldn't trust him with anything in government.

Someone who promotes a government that considers anyone who uses marijuana to be 'bad people' in this day and age is unacceptable.. And that unforgivable attitude is what Sessions represents.
revelette1

Thu 12 Jan, 2017 07:23 am
@RABEL222,
I agree with you Rabel, I don't see any hope for a long time. I think I'll take Obama's advice and quit arguing with people on the internet and start talking to people, and kind of lay off this for a while. It is just so fruitless and not really worth the time.
Frugal1

Thu 12 Jan, 2017 07:23 am
@Leadfoot,
That's the only issue I have with Sessions, his stance on Marijuana.

But the way Cruz calls out democrats in the video is wonderful.
Frugal1

Thu 12 Jan, 2017 07:25 am
@revelette1,
0bama won't follow his own advice...
0 Replies

giujohn

@glitterbag,
And at whose doorstep do we leave the charge of the coarsening our society?

Hollywood, the press and the liberal Elites. The Press has oversteped their positions and have abused their privileges under the First Amendment. They try to steamroll the political process in an effort to be kingmakers. Gone is true investigative journalism replaced by crude and coarse gestapo like tactics.

And you're surprised by a candidate and a president elect who can beat the Press and the liberal Elites at their own game? Because Trump is able to and not afraid to get down and dirty in the gutter and slug it out with them and win you are incensed?

Remember the biblical adage, you reap what you sow.
Leadfoot

@Frugal1,
I'm glad you can see that
0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
McGentrix

Thu 12 Jan, 2017 07:35 am
@Builder,
Builder wrote:

Really? Americans?

That made me laugh. +1
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Thu 12 Jan, 2017 09:10 am
@giujohn,
Trump is a proven repeat liar. He rarely tells the truth. That has been shown over and over. If that's what you mean by getting down in the gutter, yeah, that's what he does.
farmerman

Thu 12 Jan, 2017 09:12 am
@giujohn,
Quote:
when your head is up your arse, breathing is hard. Let alone having an opinion.
id you see any pqrt of the Dumpsters "press conference" yesterdy?? Youd answer your own question just by dropping some of his droppings.
Is he insane or wht?
I think Donalf J Trump is as bat **** crazy as Chuckie Manson.
farmerman

Thu 12 Jan, 2017 09:14 am
OR, if you buy the DUMPSTER's BS,
"Dont listen to whats coming out his mouth, hear instead whats in his heart"

AYSM????
0 Replies

Frugal1

Thu 12 Jan, 2017 11:35 am

Remember when a reporter got under 0bama's thin skin?

I think it's the only time a reporter asked a question that 0bama wasn't prepared for...

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C1_MVR1W8AEsCu0.jpg
0 Replies

Debra Law

Thu 12 Jan, 2017 12:14 pm
@georgeob1,
georgeob1 wrote:

Debra Law wrote:

Georgeob1: Your modus operandi is never to respond to the actual substance of another member's post. Your modus operandi is diversion. If the topic is Trump, your standard response is ".... but, but, the Cintons". We've discussed this before.

The topic now is "dark money" and its corruption of both the Democratic and Republican political parties. Your response was ".... but, but, labor unions."

Your corporate trollish response was predictable. Diversion and false equivalencies and other logical fallacies that all carry the same message: Democrats bad. Liberals bad.

Your goal is to be divisive, which is detrimental to the vast majority of the people and beneficial to the small minority and those who make money and/or get elected by catering to the them.

I am aware of your modus operandi. Divide and conquer tactics might not work as well as you believe. After all, more and more people are becoming aware that the accumulation of vast wealth and power in the hands of a few causes grave harm to the many.

Debra, you appear to operate iunder the misapprehension that you are empowered to define and set the limits of discorse in this conversation. You are not.

Georgeob1: In my last post addressing you, I went back through the pages and copied and pasted the entire context of our conversation. Context matters. And again, when you responded to me, you quoted my response to you, but left out the preceding context.

It has not escaped my attention that you do not respond to the actual substance of a post, but rather engage in diversion. In other words, you're the one who consistently attempts to redirect the conversation. I noted that as your modus operandi.

I am resisting your attempts to avoid the substance of my posts and to redirect the conversation. It's my resistance of your modus operandi that is now the focus of your objection. If you respond to my posts with a diversionary fallacy of one sort or another, I will reply that your response was predictable in accordance with your modus operandi. If that bothers you, then please address the actual substance of my post.

Another thing I have noticed is a penchant of some people to accuse others of one's own "sins". I've noted that in other posts. For instance, this foible often comes up when intolerant people accuse others of being intolerant of their intolerance. Now you're accusing me of the alleged crime of trying to control the direction of the conversation when that's your crime ... your modus operandi.

Quote:
Your common tactics here include the making of distinctions in the absence of any meaningful differences, falsely suggesting they are unique faults peculiar to the object of your criticism.

You then label someone who points out the reather obvious truth and the vacuity of the original assertion as "distracting" the discussion from the empty and misleading assertion that launched it. That is rather tortured nonsense.

Your standard responses, to name a few, are "but, but evil Clinton ... but, but that idiot Obama ... but, but nefarious labor unions". If we must first argue whether your attempted diversionary criticisms are equivalencies or false equivalencies to the subject at hand, then you're controlling the conversation and engaging in the crime you accused me of committing.

Here we go in circles, which is the work of a right wing troll who only wants to wants to engage in divisive rhetoric. I don't agree that people should just talk in circles around each other. If you're unwilling to discuss the actual subject of my posts, then don't respond to my posts.

Quote:
What the hell is "dark money"? Is it unique to business contributions? Are you here trying to make a tautology of the proposition? More nonsense.

You know what "dark money" means.

Quote:
My responses are my own, they are not those of any corporation, or anyone else. You don't know my thoughts or my goals and your pretentions that somehow you do are merely stupid.

It appears you really believe or imagine you speak for the "vast majority of people". You don't do that either.

I know a right wing troll when I encounter one. Why don't you step out of your partisan mode and try to find some common ground with other people.
0 Replies

giujohn

Thu 12 Jan, 2017 12:49 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

Quote:
when your head is up your arse, breathing is hard. Let alone having an opinion.
id you see any pqrt of the Dumpsters "press conference" yesterdy?? Youd answer your own question just by dropping some of his droppings.
Is he insane or wht?
I think Donalf J Trump is as bat **** crazy as Chuckie Manson.

Hey farmboy...You on the sauce or some other man bending substance... because that quote is not mine.

As far as Donald Trump is
concerned... we finally have somebody who can go toe to toe with the low life tactics of the MSM how doesnt feel compelled to be politically correct... and the media doesn't know what the **** to do about it.
giujohn

Thu 12 Jan, 2017 12:51 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:

Trump is a proven repeat liar. He rarely tells the truth. That has been shown over and over. If that's what you mean by getting down in the gutter, yeah, that's what he does.

Take it easy there OTP...Have some oats and calm down.
0 Replies

Frugal1

Thu 12 Jan, 2017 01:07 pm
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C1_OvGiW8AAjxKj.jpg:large
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Thu 12 Jan, 2017 01:14 pm
@giujohn,
Trump is a racial bigot, pathological liar, and scammer of many. That you support such trash of a human speaks volumes about you.
My charges against Trump is common knowledge in the internet world.
They're not hard to find for people who bothers to look for them.
giujohn

Thu 12 Jan, 2017 01:16 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

Trump is a racial bigot, pathological liar, and scammer of many. That you support such trash of a human speaks volumes about you.
My charges against Trump is common knowledge in the internet world.
They're not hard to find for people who bothers to look for them.

Uh oh looks like the OTP has a stone in his hoof...You should see a farrier.
0 Replies