monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

blatham

Fri 20 Apr, 2018 04:51 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Quote:
If I could provide the source I would.

Unfortunately, I don't bookmark everything I read online or seek transcriptions of everything I hear on the radio and TV. If you do, well that's just what makes you so special.

The thing is, you apparently attended to a source that got most everything wrong. That ought to catch your attention.
coldjoint

Fri 20 Apr, 2018 04:55 pm
Quote:
Devin Nunes, Bob Goodlatte and Trey Gowdy Respond to Release of Comey Memos…

Quote:
These memos also lay bare the notion that former Director Comey is not motivated by animus. He was willing to work for someone he deemed morally unsuited for office, capable of lying, requiring of personal loyalty, worthy of impeachment, and sharing the traits of a mob boss. Former Director Comey was willing to overlook all of the aforementioned characteristics in order to keep his job. In his eyes, the real crime was his own firing.

The memos show Comey was blind to biases within the FBI and had terrible judgment with respect to his deputy Andrew McCabe. On multiple occasions he, in his own words, defended the character of McCabe after President Trump questioned McCabe.

Finally, former Director Comey leaked at least one of these memos for the stated purpose of spurring the appointment of Special Counsel, yet he took no steps to spur the appointment of Special Counsel when he had significant concerns about the objectivity of the Department of Justice under Attorney General Loretta Lynch.

These memos have not hurt Trump.

https://theconservativetreehouse.files.wordpress.com/2018/04/comey-mccabe.jpg

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/04/19/devin-nunes-bob-goodlatte-and-trey-gowdy-respond-to-release-of-comey-memos/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
0 Replies

blatham

Fri 20 Apr, 2018 04:56 pm
Gad. Can you imagine being involved with this crowd of villains.
Quote:
Michael Cohen, President Donald Trump’s personal attorney who is so loyal to his client that he’d rather “jump out of a building” than turn on him, has reportedly endured years of abuse and embarrassment at Trump’s hands.

“Donald goes out of his way to treat him like garbage,” longtime Trump advisor Roger Stone told the New York Times in a Friday afternoon report.
TPM
blatham

Fri 20 Apr, 2018 05:02 pm
Quote:
Students from hundreds of schools across the country began a wave of walkouts Friday morning in a unified voice for tougher gun laws.

The protests come on the 19th anniversary of the shooting at Columbine High School, which left 13 people dead in Littleton, Colorado, energized the gun-control debate and became a haunting symbol of gun violence in schools.

The students — many not even born when Columbine occurred — represent more than 2,600 schools that were holding moments of silence in honor of the victims as well as the 17 people killed during the Feb. 14 shooting at a high school in Parkland, Florida. The deaths prompted national protests demanding change.
NBC It's been a while since I've seen school kids this civically engaged. It's is a very good thing.
oralloy

Fri 20 Apr, 2018 05:03 pm
@blatham,
Did they hold another competition to see who could fling their rattle the furthest while screaming as loud as they could? It was quite a spirited competition last time.

If they did, who won the gold medal?
blatham

Fri 20 Apr, 2018 05:13 pm
"You wouldn't believe how rich I am. I'm like so rich that Fort Knox is jealous of me. I've got so much money that I could subsidize the Russian government if I wanted to and, who knows, maybe I'll help them out. "
Quote:
In May 1984, an official from the Trump Organization called to tell me how rich Donald J. Trump was. I was reporting for the Forbes 400, the magazine's annual ranking of America's richest people, for the third year. In the previous edition, we'd valued Trump's holdings at $200 million, only one-fifth of what he claimed to own in our interviews. This time, his aide urged me on the phone, I needed to understand just how loaded Trump really was.

The official was John Barron -- a name we now know as an alter ego of Trump himself.
WP

Surch a douchebag.
0 Replies

blatham

Fri 20 Apr, 2018 05:22 pm
Who could have imagined?
Quote:
Even as states legalize marijuana, racial disparities in weed arrests persist
Vox
And as some of you will know, a similar situation exists here in Canada as regards First Nations people.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Fri 20 Apr, 2018 05:24 pm
@blatham,
Quote:
Gad. Can you imagine being involved with this crowd of villains.

Why bring up Killary?
0 Replies

blatham

Fri 20 Apr, 2018 05:24 pm
Quote:
NRATV blames President Obama for the Parkland shooting because he didn't put every U.S. student under Secret Service protection
NRATV's Grant Stinchfield to Obama: “Had every child been given the same armed security yours were protected by, there never would have been a Parkland massacre”
MM

This guy is a real brainiac.
coldjoint

Fri 20 Apr, 2018 05:28 pm
@blatham,
Quote:
MM

Is a Soros owned news source. It is full of half truths and outright lies.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Fri 20 Apr, 2018 05:30 pm
@oralloy,
KWICHYERWHININ, ORALLOY. no baby rattles, no temper tantrum. Just steely moral determination and registration to vote, to take OUR country back from the bloody hands of the NRA in November. Bury your head in the sand if you wish--that just exposes uyour ass. And Allyssa Milano, Alec Baldwin and Amy Schumer announced the formaton of the NoRifleAsociation NORA, to take the PR offensive directly to the evil empire. It'll all be crumbling around your ears..
oralloy

Fri 20 Apr, 2018 05:31 pm
@blatham,
blatham wrote:
Quote:
NRATV blames President Obama for the Parkland shooting because he didn't put every U.S. student under Secret Service protection
NRATV's Grant Stinchfield to Obama: “Had every child been given the same armed security yours were protected by, there never would have been a Parkland massacre”
MM
This guy is a real brainiac.

Good grief. He wasn't blaming Obama.

He was pointing out that the solution is to have an armed defense for these children.
0 Replies

oralloy

Fri 20 Apr, 2018 05:37 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
KWICHYERWHININ, ORALLOY.

It's pretty silly of you to falsely accuse me of whining when it's the whiny brats who are throwing the temper tantrums.

MontereyJack wrote:
It'll all be crumbling around your ears..

We'll see.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Fri 20 Apr, 2018 05:41 pm

Quote:
A Culture of Murderous Hate at Fresno State
When a university normalizes calls for the death of Republicans.

Progressives thrive on hate, intolerance, guilt, and propaganda. Nowhere is this better illustrated than this college campus. Oops I shouldn't leave out the useful idiots who are stupid enough not to see through this.
Quote:
President Castro eventually clarified that calls to murder the President of the United States and millions of Republicans, “do not reflect the position of the University.”

Castro failed to clearly condemn Maischak’s murderous tweets. Instead Maischak took a voluntary leave “conducting research off campus”. His university faculty page appears to be active.

As you can see this lady(?) has plenty of company. Do we want hateful intolerant people teaching young adults, that has already been answered with a resounding yes.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/269939/culture-murderous-hate-fresno-state-daniel-greenfield
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Fri 20 Apr, 2018 07:14 pm
@blatham,
Sez you
Finn dAbuzz

Fri 20 Apr, 2018 07:15 pm
@blatham,
I guess it takes a brainiac to know one
0 Replies

coldjoint

Fri 20 Apr, 2018 07:38 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
Allyssa Milano, Alec Baldwin and Amy Schumer

Three losers vs. the NRA. I like the odds. Laughing
coldjoint

Fri 20 Apr, 2018 07:46 pm
Quote:
“CAIR is also calling on all those who value America’s traditions of religious inclusion and respect for diversity to contact members of the U.S. Senate to oppose Pompeo’s confirmation,” said the group, which describes Pompeo as an “Islamophobe.”

Looks like Pompeo is an excellent choice. Remember an Islamophobe is somebody that knows too much about Islam. CAIR is aligned with terror and intimidates school boards and politicians that dare to question Islam regularly.

https://counterjihadreport.com/2018/04/20/cair-pushes-effort-to-block-pompeo-confirmation/
Finn dAbuzz

Fri 20 Apr, 2018 07:49 pm
@coldjoint,
A trio of pathetic a-holes striving to be important
Finn dAbuzz

Fri 20 Apr, 2018 07:50 pm
@coldjoint,
CAIR an unindicted co-conspirator in terrorist affairs should be roundly ignored by everyone.