monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

Finn dAbuzz

Tue 17 Apr, 2018 07:18 pm
Entropy is a natural law and it has worked it's will on this thread.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Tue 17 Apr, 2018 07:38 pm
A little more disorder.
Quote:
As these deep staters turn into paid talking heads profiting through books, speeches and clicks, they undermine any notion that they acted professionally instead of politically while in office, and the evidence continues to mount that the foundation for turning the country upside down for the last year was most likely two parts politically tinged hubris and one part sketchy evidence.

The Hill says the Deep State is toast, in so many words.
http://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/383166-comeys-last-stand-for-the-deep-state
0 Replies

coldjoint

Tue 17 Apr, 2018 08:02 pm
Quote:
Was it Tom Brady who ‘threatened’ Stormy Daniels?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DbAFBs3VQAAOhZE.jpg

http://www.pacificpundit.com/2018/04/17/was-it-tom-brady-who-threatened-stormy-daniels/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
0 Replies

blatham

Tue 17 Apr, 2018 08:03 pm
A niggra joke from NRA TV correspondent because the NRA is really a cool and wonderful piece of Americana.
Quote:
NRATV correspondent Chuck Holton tweeted a picture of himself with a black waiter on April 16, writing that he “ran into Barack Obama” in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, who finally has “a job which meets his qualifications.”
MM
Below viewing threshold (view)
blatham

Tue 17 Apr, 2018 08:13 pm
And what, I ask you, could be more populist and more swamp-drainy than this
Quote:
The 4 Biggest Banks Have Already Made $2.3 Billion Off Trump’s Tax Law
NYMag
blatham

Tue 17 Apr, 2018 08:18 pm
Personally, I am overwhelmed by the truthfulness, the refusal to water down moral principles and the dignity of modern Republicans.

Quote:
But Cooper forced [Ohio GOP rep Jim Jordan] to answer, and Jordan replied that he could not think of even a single untruth that has ever crossed the lips of Donald Trump. “I don’t know of it, nothing comes to mind …” he said. “I don’t know that he’s said something wrong that he needs to apologize for.”
NYMag
0 Replies

coldjoint

Tue 17 Apr, 2018 08:45 pm
@blatham,
Quote:
And what, I ask you, could be more populist and more swamp-drainy than this

Quote:
8 Facts About the GOP Tax Cuts That Dems Don’t Want to Talk About

https://www.atr.org/8-facts-about-gop-tax-cuts-dems-don-t-want-talk-about?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+americansfortaxreform+%28Americans+for+Tax+Reform+RSS%29
0 Replies

oralloy

Tue 17 Apr, 2018 09:41 pm
@blatham,
blatham wrote:
the wishes of conservatives stupid enough to imagine Libby innocent

Only a liberal could be evil enough to support convicting innocent people.

Falsely accusing people of stupidity will not change the fact that liberals are evil.
0 Replies

oralloy

Tue 17 Apr, 2018 09:42 pm
@blatham,
blatham wrote:
Quote:
the attorney who represents Scooter Libby is Victoria Toensing, wife of Joe diGenova. diGenova regularly appears on Fox News and rails against special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation of the Trump campaign.
TP

Good grief. Could these fuckwits get any more corrupt

People who are evil enough to support convicting innocent people don't like it when those innocent people try to defend themselves.
0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
oralloy

Tue 17 Apr, 2018 09:46 pm
@blatham,
blatham wrote:
Very stable geniosity at work there.

"When a true genius appears in this world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him."
-- Jonathan Swift
0 Replies

oralloy

Tue 17 Apr, 2018 09:47 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
I like what Comey said, " we shouldnt go through impeachment with Trump, that just takes us off the hook". Intad, we should vote him out to show our disapproval. "morally Unfit" .Of course I see Trump is already nicknaming Comey in one of hiis signature responses. I think Trump has passed "Old Buck" as the worst president our Republic has endured

There were also people who thought that Lincoln was the worst president ever.

How does history view the Lincoln-haters now?
coldjoint

Tue 17 Apr, 2018 09:58 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:

When they get around to tearing down his statue they will let you know.
0 Replies

oralloy

Tue 17 Apr, 2018 10:14 pm
@revelette1,
revelette1 wrote:
Unless enough normal established republicans turn on him because perhaps by then, the trade wars will have gotten in gear or something else like that, I can see Trump being re-elected.

Trump will indeed be reelected. He is one of the greatest presidents in American history.
0 Replies

oralloy

Tue 17 Apr, 2018 10:15 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
A Russian investigative journalist who wrote about the deaths of mercenaries in Syria has died in hospital after falling from his fifth-floor flat.

I wish the CIA would arrange an accident for Edward Snowden.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Tue 17 Apr, 2018 10:19 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

farmerman wrote:
I like what Comey said, " we shouldnt go through impeachment with Trump, that just takes us off the hook". Intad, we should vote him out to show our disapproval. "morally Unfit" .Of course I see Trump is already nicknaming Comey in one of hiis signature responses. I think Trump has passed "Old Buck" as the worst president our Republic has endured

There were also people who thought that Lincoln was the worst president ever.

Aren't all the Lincoln haters dead?
oralloy

Tue 17 Apr, 2018 10:20 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
The BBC is a propaganda wing of the the UK's propaganda machine. Making Russia the bad guy will distract the masses from the internal failure of multiculture in the UK and Western Europe. But only for a while.
Quote:
British Propaganda and Disinformation: An Imperial and Colonial Tradition

The BBC was certainly the source of many lies in the Amanda Knox case.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVBRHbOBXDw
oralloy

Tue 17 Apr, 2018 10:24 pm
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:
Aren't all the Lincoln haters dead?

Yes.

100 years from now all the Trump haters will be dead too.

I suspect that history will view the Trump haters similarly to the way it views the Lincoln haters.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Tue 17 Apr, 2018 10:25 pm
@oralloy,
Trump has been bad mouthing Amanda Knox, he claims he was one of the reasons she was released and now he laments ever helping her. Said she isn't loyal enough.

You can google it.