monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

Walter Hinteler

Mon 9 Apr, 2018 09:20 am
@farmerman,

Fox News accidentally displays graphic showing it is least trusted cable network

During a segment on Sunday on Media Buzz, host Howard Kurtz was discussing with the Republican pollster Frank Luntz a Monmouth University poll which asked respondents if the media regularly or occasionally reports fake news.

The graphic that came up on screen showed results from another question, about what cable news outlets respondents trusted more. Fox News was last at 30%, behind CNN and MSNBC, both regular targets of attacks by President Donald Trump.

oralloy

Mon 9 Apr, 2018 09:21 am
@Lash,
Lash wrote:
Plenty of the progressives I associate with think the timeline of events during both episodes of poison gassing in Syria look like false flag operations.

These people are making excuses for genocide. They are bad people.
coldjoint

Mon 9 Apr, 2018 09:22 am
https://c4.legalinsurrection.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/C-Party-600-LI.jpg

https://legalinsurrection.com/2018/04/branco-cartoon-big-brothers/#sthash.mEdLn81P.uxfs
0 Replies

oralloy

Mon 9 Apr, 2018 09:26 am
@blatham,
blatham wrote:
I'd be quite happy to wager that there is not a credentialed presidential historian who could or would make a case for any President more dishonest than Trump prior to my lifetime (pre-Eisenhower).

Only because that's not the sort of thing that a credentialed presidential historian would bother with.

Teddy Roosevelt was quite colorful with the facts.

Although historically speaking, Trump is more of a Jefferson/Lincoln/FDR type of figure.
Lash

Mon 9 Apr, 2018 09:29 am
@oralloy,
They want to know who actually killed those people. So do I- whoever it was.
coldjoint

Mon 9 Apr, 2018 09:31 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
Fox News accidentally displays graphic showing it is least trusted cable network

Your fascination with a country that you do not live in is telling. Do you want us to fail like Germany, and give up our country to Islam and globalists? The US is directly responsible for Germany's post WWII successes. And you have big, big problems.
Quote:
Germany: Münster vehicular attacker was Muslim, Romanian TV reports that he was German citizen of Kurdish origin

Fix the problems in Germany, we have got it handled over here.

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2018/04/germany-munster-vehicular-attacker-was-muslim-romanian-tv-reports-that-he-was-german-citizen-of-kurdish-origin
Walter Hinteler

Mon 9 Apr, 2018 09:43 am
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
Your fascination with a country that you do not live in is telling.
I didn't notice that I have been disqualified to take part with responses in this thread
https://i.imgur.com/n0S94pQl.jpg

Would you kindly notify me on which threads I'm allowed to respond? Or, even better, add it A"K's rules.
Thank you, thank you, I cant thank you enough.
coldjoint

Mon 9 Apr, 2018 09:47 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
Or, even better, add it A"K's rules.

Knock yourself out Wally. Just pointing out your country is dying by cultural suicide that Trump or Fox news has little to do with. Also I never said anything about where you can post. Reread the post. You are not the victim here.
0 Replies

oralloy

Mon 9 Apr, 2018 09:48 am
@Lash,
Lash wrote:
They want to know who actually killed those people. So do I- whoever it was.

Assad killed those people.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Mon 9 Apr, 2018 10:00 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
Teddy Roosevelt was quite colorful with the facts.

Teddy also said things about defending America that progressives would cringe at. Roosevelt was not emasculated, today's progressives are totally emasculated. Roosevelt would throw their asses right out of the oval office, himself.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Mon 9 Apr, 2018 11:08 am
@Walter Hinteler,
That's rich coming from him. He's not stopped whining about Nazis being banned from Britain on a thread about Britain a country where he does not live yet is clearly fascinated by.

https://able2know.org/topic/451026-1
coldjoint

Mon 9 Apr, 2018 11:26 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
about Nazis being banned from Britain

Nonsense, you, and your pitiful government are still there.
Walter Hinteler

Mon 9 Apr, 2018 11:39 am
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
Nonsense, you, and your pitiful government are still there.
I sincerely doubt that izzy voted for the Conservatives.
coldjoint

Mon 9 Apr, 2018 11:42 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
I sincerely doubt that izzy voted for the Conservatives.

I'd wager he did not even vote.
0 Replies

maporsche

Mon 9 Apr, 2018 11:56 am
@izzythepush,
Oh that’s funny. Another example of him doing the same thing he tries to admonish others for doing.

Seems like a pattern.
Below viewing threshold (view)
blatham

Mon 9 Apr, 2018 02:13 pm
@farmerman,
That's my take on Pruitt as well - he's just not terribly bright (and he clearly has a very warped sense of self-entitlement and he looks to be a serious paranoid). But he's just the guy that movement conservatives want heading up the EPA so if he gets the boot, I'll be very shocked.
0 Replies

blatham

Mon 9 Apr, 2018 02:14 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Oh god, walter, that's hilarious.
0 Replies

blatham

Mon 9 Apr, 2018 02:27 pm
I don't think I've linked this previously. It's for anyone who enjoys really smart people. Chris Hitchens, Sam Harris, Daniel Dennett and Richard Dawkins on religion
0 Replies

ehBeth

Mon 9 Apr, 2018 03:06 pm
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-04-09/fbi-raids-office-of-trump-lawyer-michael-cohen-in-mueller-probe

Quote:
Rosenstein approved move to send case to New York prosecutor

The FBI raided the office of President Donald Trump’s longtime lawyer Michael Cohen, who has been a key figure in legal matters including the investigations into Russian election meddling and a payment to an adult film actress.

Cohen’s attorney Stephen Ryan said agents on Monday seized documents using several search warrants after a referral to prosecutors in the Southern District of New York based in part on a referral by Special Counsel Robert Mueller. The raid signals that the FBI and federal prosecutors in New York are conducting a criminal investigation involving Cohen, although it’s not immediately clear whether he’s a focus of that probe.