monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

oralloy

Thu 22 Mar, 2018 11:47 pm
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:
we all know what the despicable pukes like Alex Jones have done, the parents have received death threats, even now those bereft parents are traumatized by unrelenting hate attacks.

Yes.

I tend to look askance at conspiracy lunatics, but these people really are doing a wonderful thing in tormenting these gun-banning scumbags.

glitterbag wrote:
These high school kids are pissed and are not going to go away.

Gosh. Maybe if they practice, they can fling their baby rattles all the way across the park and then scream at the top of their lungs.

glitterbag wrote:
Those folks who think their NRA organization is under attack can always get a permit to protest this march for the right to breath in peace.

I think I'll just ignore the temper tantrum instead. My right to breathe in peace is already secure.
glitterbag

Thu 22 Mar, 2018 11:59 pm
@oralloy,
This is a slightly different story than you've told before, previously you said your clever uncle shot the sheriff in the back. I guess you forgot, mr. law and order.
oralloy

Fri 23 Mar, 2018 12:07 am
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:
This is a slightly different story than you've told before,

The entire story would be long and boring, and would give away too many personally-identifying details. All I intend to post are loose summaries.

glitterbag wrote:
previously you said your clever uncle shot the sheriff in the back. I guess you forgot, mr. law and order.

I didn't forget. The slug went into the back of the sheriff's head (not into his back).

I mentioned before that the family is having "the shotgun" restored. All restored now. I actually got to hold it. Very Happy

I imagine it's going to be displayed at the next family reunion, although I've not heard any mention of plans to that effect.
glitterbag

Fri 23 Mar, 2018 12:44 am
@oralloy,
sounds festive and a little deliverancey
Olivier5

Fri 23 Mar, 2018 01:22 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
these people really are doing a wonderful thing in tormenting these gun-banning scumbags.

That's like holocaust denial. Only nazis do that.
izzythepush

Fri 23 Mar, 2018 01:29 am
@glitterbag,
I think that film was aspirational viewing for one little fellow.
0 Replies

oralloy

Fri 23 Mar, 2018 02:27 am
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:
sounds festive and a little deliverancey

I never saw that movie.

It was awe inspiring actually holding "the shotgun" in my hands though. I couldn't help thinking of my great uncle holding it as he bravely defended himself from the murderous sheriff.
0 Replies

oralloy

Fri 23 Mar, 2018 02:28 am
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:
That's like holocaust denial.

Hardly.

Face it. These scumbags are using their dead kids as an opportunity to try to violate our civil rights for fun. They deserve all of the suffering that these conspiracy nutcases are inflicting upon them.
Setanta

Fri 23 Mar, 2018 03:32 am
@nononono,
I have reported you for repeatedly and willfully getting my screen name wrong--and that after I mentioned it to you. I have reported you for you name-calling to GB, as well. Maybe you'll soon not be able to come to this "sight" (sic) to fart around. You haven't proven me wrong, because you haven't argued anything I've said.

I can image that you get bored easily here, or anywhere else, for that matter. You clearly don't think for yourself, and I doubt that you have many mental resources to entertain yourself.
Lash

Fri 23 Mar, 2018 04:12 am
@nimh,
I also say ‘****’ when I stub my toe and ‘whore’ to express mild frustration. It keeps away wrinkles...
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Fri 23 Mar, 2018 04:33 am
@oralloy,
You're living in your alternate reality again.
BillW

Fri 23 Mar, 2018 04:45 am
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:

Two other possibilities; totally sick person or fictional writer that isn't very good!
Olivier5

Fri 23 Mar, 2018 05:27 am
@oralloy,
Gun suckers à la Alex Jones are denying kids got killed in Sandy Hook and other mass murders, like holocaust deniers do. Same ****. They deserve the same fate as the nazis.
hightor

Fri 23 Mar, 2018 05:31 am
Is Russia arming the Taliban?
oralloy

Fri 23 Mar, 2018 05:45 am
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:

As always, everything that I've said is completely true. These scumbags have no justification for banning pistol grips.

If there were such justification, you'd be able to provide it. You can't provide it, because such justification doesn't exist.

Their only reason they are trying to ban pistol grips is because they think it's fun to violate civil rights.

And that means they deserve all of the suffering that the conspiracy lunatics are inflicting on them.
0 Replies

oralloy

Fri 23 Mar, 2018 05:46 am
@BillW,
BillW wrote:
Two other possibilities; totally sick person or fictional writer that isn't very good!

The answer is: I told the complete truth and liberals don't like it when people tell the truth.
0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
oralloy

Fri 23 Mar, 2018 06:16 am
Two people shot to death and a terrorist holding a police officer hostage in France right now.
0 Replies

Olivier5

Fri 23 Mar, 2018 06:39 am
@oralloy,
Thank nazis all you want. They deserve hell.
MontereyJack

Fri 23 Mar, 2018 06:51 am
@oralloy,
Quote:

As long as they are inflicting suffering on the scumbags who want to violate my civil rights for fun, I'm all for it.
What you call "civil rights" is getting innocent people killed. No real "civil rights" do that. zYour argument is totally bogus. And deadly.