monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

Below viewing threshold (view)
camlok

Sun 25 Feb, 2018 05:23 pm
@oralloy,
Right wing groups don't use activism. They like to slink along from rock to rock and pop up, throw some big money at it, plus a plethora of lies and dive under another rock. The Koch brothers are of this type of slithering conservatism.
roger

Sun 25 Feb, 2018 05:24 pm
@Olivier5,
Thanks for confirming my prior opinion of you.
oralloy

Sun 25 Feb, 2018 05:26 pm
@camlok,
camlok wrote:
Right wing groups don't use activism. They like to slink along from rock to rock and pop up, throw some big money at it, plus a plethora of lies and dive under another rock. The Koch brothers are of this type of slithering conservatism.

Activism is the key to the NRA's perpetual defeat of the Freedom Haters.

Note however that an activist judge is not the same thing as a political activist.
0 Replies

camlok

Sun 25 Feb, 2018 05:31 pm
@roger,
Don't you think Olivier accurately described you, Roger? I can't recall you ever speaking out against all of the US murders of millions of dark skinned "foreign" children.

Or against the murders of their parents, aunts, uncles, grandparents, cousins, ... .

Please feel free to correct me if I am mistaken on this.
0 Replies

camlok

Sun 25 Feb, 2018 05:35 pm
@oralloy,
camlok wrote:
A veritable NRA meme generation machine.

Quote:
It is a complement to the NRA that you associate them with facts.

It is not a complement that speaks well about you when you confuse facts and memes, oralloy.

But I understand. A lifetime of NRA memes becomes "facts" to the faithful. They are like Kelly Ann Conway's 'alternate facts'.
MontereyJack

Sun 25 Feb, 2018 05:40 pm
@oralloy,
0ralloy says:
Quote:
We've done our best to make sure that teachers are allowed to defend their classrooms. It is unfortunate that the left has succeeded in making so many of these schools defenseless. We'll keep trying though, and we'll get there
That is a truly moronic idea. The NRAs idea of education seems to be modeled on the Gunfight at the OK Corral. Turning a classroom into a firefight from the War in Vietnam, bullets flying in all directions, and dead kids being designated collateral damaGE, just does not work. Yhe idea is to figure out some action to take so that gun crazies with legally purchased firearms do not show up at the classroom door in the first place, not reacting once they are there with guns blazing. And that you have spectacularly failed to do.
camlok

Sun 25 Feb, 2018 05:41 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
The left has always rejected facts and reality. This is nothing new.

Like you reject the US government/military nanothermite found in WTC dust, like you reject the by products found in WTC dust of these US developed super explosives.

A "new generation of super explosives" that can penetrate 11.15 feet of armor strength steel like a nanothermite knife thru butter.

WTC structural steel never had a chance. Normal office fires can melt and vaporize WTC structural steel. Dog almighty there are so many gullible people in the USA, aren't there, oralloy?

More facts, more realities that you not only deny, you can't face up to.
0 Replies

camlok

Sun 25 Feb, 2018 05:43 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
from the War in Vietnam

You mean, "from the illegal invasion in Vietnam by the USA".
Lash

Sun 25 Feb, 2018 05:46 pm
@Setanta,
That is what I’m desperately hoping for and supporting.

A national referendum for term limits.
camlok

Sun 25 Feb, 2018 05:51 pm
@Lash,
Any "Feinstein" would appreciate the obedience and uniformity of the US voters.

I never thought I would see you quoting Noam Chomsky, Lash.

Here's another highly insightful quote from Noam. Here he is basically telling Ole Abe that he was full of ****, right up to and past his big ears.

"The general public are viewed as no more than ignorant and meddlesome outsiders, a bewildered herd. And it's the responsible men who have to make decisions and to protect society from the trampling and rage of the bewildered herd. Now since it's a democracy they - the herd, that is - are permitted occasionally to lend their weight to one or another member of the responsible class. That's called an election." -- Noam Chomsky

oralloy

Sun 25 Feb, 2018 06:09 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
That is a truly moronic idea. The NRAs idea of education seems to be modeled on the Gunfight at the OK Corral. Turning a classroom into a firefight from the War in Vietnam, bullets flying in all directions, and dead kids being designated collateral damaGE, just does not work.

It works quite a bit better than letting students be slaughtered without putting up a fight.

MontereyJack wrote:
Yhe idea is to figure out some action to take so that gun crazies with legally purchased firearms do not show up at the classroom door in the first place, not reacting once they are there with guns blazing. And that you have spectacularly failed to do.

That's because it isn't possible to control what other people do.
0 Replies

oralloy

Sun 25 Feb, 2018 06:10 pm
@camlok,
camlok wrote:
They are like Kelly Ann Conway's 'alternate facts'.

My facts are true. That's why you cannot disprove any of them.
oralloy

Sun 25 Feb, 2018 06:29 pm
@camlok,
camlok wrote:
Noam Chomsky

Isn't he that lunatic who spouted all those falsehoods about Hiroshima and Nagasaki?
oralloy

Sun 25 Feb, 2018 06:30 pm
@camlok,
camlok wrote:
You mean, "from the illegal invasion in Vietnam by the USA".

Hardly illegal for us to help South Vietnam defend themselves from Communist aggression.
Finn dAbuzz

Sun 25 Feb, 2018 07:11 pm
@blatham,
Not all of the "******* teachers" are against being armed, but I can easily imagine how you might contend otherwise. It's all about blatham's way for you. **** you.
Finn dAbuzz

Sun 25 Feb, 2018 07:27 pm
@oralloy,
Forgive Setanta, he's simply another minion of the left who thinks his words are authoritative.

He didn't like the decision and so it is tainted by money and politics.

Ask him what he thinks about the former liberal court's decisions.

0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Sun 25 Feb, 2018 07:36 pm
I have tried, with less than overwhelming success, to be objective in these discussions. In fact, I probably have failed miserably.

So now I will cast all such bullshit to the wind.

Blatham has the nerve to accuse other members of being agents of this or that political movement when it is absolutely clear he is an active agent of the global Leftist movement. Given that his venue is A2k makes him a pathetic agent but nevertheless he is.

He's enticing and seductive but he doesn't give one **** about America, and if you favor him in this forum you are a quisling, realized or not.