monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

MontereyJack

Sun 24 Dec, 2017 12:32 am
@Builder,
Okay. I give up. Why did you link me to a 1992 ad for australian yelliw pages with some guy complaining about tf
Trouble with his Goggomobile?
Builder

Sun 24 Dec, 2017 12:43 am
@MontereyJack,
You triggered me with this post of yours.

Quote:
There are a whole lot of shitty sources..in computer speak GIGO.

So you brought it on yourself, you see?

No fault of mine.
MontereyJack

Sun 24 Dec, 2017 12:47 am
@Builder,
Erm..so you are keeping your record of garbage posts intact?
Builder

Sun 24 Dec, 2017 12:56 am
@MontereyJack,
Jack, jack, jack, you're not even trying to be friendly.

Not sure from where your anger originates, but I don't recall getting under your leathers at all.

Do you have something to say about your current President? Or are you here to poke holes in the sky ??
MontereyJack

Sun 24 Dec, 2017 01:38 am
@Builder,
Tfrump is a co.mpulsive lir a corrupt con man and scammer a braggart and a bully, rhe american people rejected him at the ballot box and lopathe his agenda. Hehasteaxdily. Lot slsupport. It has been ny impresion you sreadily support a trumpian agenda.. Wehaent intercted but ihave disliked whAt iremember of your posts. I probably did overreCt tonight and will diAl itback.
Builder

Sun 24 Dec, 2017 01:52 am
@MontereyJack,
I can type 70 wpm on the keyboard, and about 17 wpm on the phone, both with 90% accuracy. I'm not sure what platform you're attempting to use there, but if I wasn't a teacher in a past life, I would be grasping at straws to decipher your text.

I think trump is a ******* clown, but I also know why he had to take the crown.
MontereyJack

Sun 24 Dec, 2017 01:59 am
@Builder,
Congratultions. I can't. As i said mini keyboard maxi fingers and a screen i cant read well until i post it and see it and say oh ****. Ithink you would be going well to. Hit 10 wpm in like straits.
roger

Sun 24 Dec, 2017 02:03 am
@MontereyJack,
We can figger it out. Don't always expect agreement.
MontereyJack

Sun 24 Dec, 2017 02:03 am
@Builder,
He did not have to take it and the country detests him for it.
MontereyJack

Sun 24 Dec, 2017 02:06 am
@roger,
All right. Truce. Hows the weather ib Oz. Or do i have that wrong.
Builder

Sun 24 Dec, 2017 02:15 am
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
He did not have to take it and the country detests him for it.

You're not aware of what the world would be like, if the alternative "won" the crown??

The polls have been seeing Trump's popularity rising for the last week.

source

Friday, December 22, 2017

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday shows that 44% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Fifty-four percent (54%) disapprove.

The latest figures include 29% who Strongly Approve of the way the president is performing and 44% who Strongly Disapprove. This gives him a Presidential Approval Index rating of -15.
MontereyJack

Sun 24 Dec, 2017 02:27 am
@Builder,
As ive said GIGO. RASMussen is always anoutlier with a methodology known to favor repubs. Look at all the others. e.g galeggalt ni lup or qinnuipaic stuck in the mid 30S. No upward tren.d
I
roger

Sun 24 Dec, 2017 02:32 am
@MontereyJack,
It's New Mexico. Colder every night but clear skies and no snow.
MontereyJack

Sun 24 Dec, 2017 02:37 am
@roger,
???....
0 Replies

Builder

Sun 24 Dec, 2017 02:38 am
@MontereyJack,

Quote:
RASMussen is always anoutlier with a methodology known to favor repubs.

Rasmussen Reports - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rasmussen_Reports

Newsweek also notes that polls of all adults produce results that are more favorable to Democrats than do polls of likely voters. Since Scott Rasmussen's departure from the polling firm in July 2013, Rasmussen Reports polls have consistently ranked as the most favorable poll in President Obama's favorability rating.
0 Replies

layman

Sun 24 Dec, 2017 04:26 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

Finn dAbuzz wrote:
Are you really trying to suggest that you didn't use "opioid eaters" as a slur?

I think "opioid eater" was intended as a counter to "cheese eater". Sort of like how I coined "freedom hater" as a counter to "gun nut".

Which would prove Finn's point, eh? Sayin "cheese-eater" was a mere "slur" would be a gross understatement of its pejorative connotations.
0 Replies

layman

Sun 24 Dec, 2017 04:26 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

Finn dAbuzz wrote:
Are you really trying to suggest that you didn't use "opioid eaters" as a slur?

I think "opioid eater" was intended as a counter to "cheese eater".

Which would prove Finn's point, eh? Sayin "cheese-eater" is a mere "slur" would be a gross understatement of its pejorative connotations.
0 Replies

layman

Sun 24 Dec, 2017 04:51 am
From here on out, the term "chain immigrant" should be used to designate those who are about to be put in chains in a jail cell, eh? This just in from the DHS:

Quote:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DRxTt9LXkAEwz1V.jpg:large

https://twitter.com/SpoxDHS/status/944722331737485314

ISIS: Hey, Ahmad, don't you have some 3rd cousin who got into America?

Ahmad: Yeah, I think so...I don't know the guy, but I think we're distantly related.

ISIS: OK, then! That's your ticket to go shoot up some American citizens. We'll handle the paperwork. We know exactly how to do it because we do it all the time.
0 Replies

layman

Sun 24 Dec, 2017 05:13 am
Trump is set to announce his new 3-part plan for immigration reform, which has unanimous support from congressional republicans. Here's the gist:

1. The application fee for a visa will be one million dollars. This will insure that only self-sufficient (i.e. wealthy) foreigners ever see U.S. soil.

2. A second condition will be that the migrant must transfer ALL his assets into the U. S. This will make it easy to confiscate every last penny he has if he violates U. S. law.

3. Once this is done, Trump will have the corrupt FBI frame the guy with charges of supporting terrorism and voila!, the national debt is decreased. It's not just Mexico that will be contributing to U.S. coffers
0 Replies

farmerman

Sun 24 Dec, 2017 05:40 am
I think I will apply with a proposal to remove Emma's poem from the base of the Colossus. Instead it will be overwritten with Plumpian lines

"If you can tell Sevruga from Beluga we'll let u all in.
You're just **** out of luck if you're brown of skin .