monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

blatham

Sun 10 Dec, 2017 12:02 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Quote:
In any case, since when is a Canadian outraged about "close to treasonous" behaviors by any American?
Irrelevant.

Quote:
it is becoming more evident every day that the FBI has become severely politicized as has US Intelligence Agencies
No. It is becoming more evident every day that the right wing media audience, and you are a typical example, have now been well trained.

Quote:
I would argue that this is a far greater threat to our democracy and liberty than pathetic attempts by Putin to meddle in our election.
Of course you would. See above. This has been the dominant right wing media propaganda stance for weeks or months.

I'm stopping there as there is no sense in continuing.
glitterbag

Sun 10 Dec, 2017 12:10 pm
@blatham,
He devotes an incredible amount of time trying to insult you, it illustrates my point about the desperation.
glitterbag

Sun 10 Dec, 2017 12:15 pm
@BillW,
BillW wrote:

glitterbag, I wouldn't leave him alone anywhere near my granddaughter - Moore or tRump either!

Never trust anyone who works in the word nubile so many times when he talks about teenage girls. It’s a dead give-away.
layman

Sun 10 Dec, 2017 12:17 pm
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:

BillW wrote:

glitterbag, I wouldn't leave him alone anywhere near my granddaughter - Moore or tRump either!

Never trust anyone who works in the word nubile so many times when he talks about teenage girls. It’s a dead give-away.

The more nubile(s), the more better! I always say.

If that's what being crazy is, then I'm senseless, out of it, gone down the road wacko.
0 Replies

blatham

Sun 10 Dec, 2017 12:20 pm
@glitterbag,
Well, it's understandable. I offered his wife $5 to gestate my child.
hightor

Sun 10 Dec, 2017 12:26 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
Think of Jonestown and Kool aid.

Think of people who "cling to guns and religion".
0 Replies

revelette1

Sun 10 Dec, 2017 12:36 pm
I couldn't vote for Moore (CNN)

Quote:
Sen. Richard Shelby says he wants a Republican elected to the Senate on Tuesday to represent Alabama, but that he didn't vote for GOP candidate Roy Moore in the special election.

The Alabama Republican said he's already cast his ballot, and that he chose a write-in candidate.

layman

Sun 10 Dec, 2017 12:38 pm
@revelette1,

I couldn't vote for Roy Moore neither.

I aint in Alabama.
revelette1

Sun 10 Dec, 2017 12:42 pm
@layman,
Maybe you ain't in Alabama, but Shelby is and has been for a long time. And he says the State of Alabama deserves better than Moore.

Alabama Senator Shelby: State 'Deserves Better' than Election of Republican Roy Moore (USA)
layman

Sun 10 Dec, 2017 12:44 pm
@revelette1,
revelette1 wrote:

Maybe you ain't in Alabama, but Shelby is and has been for a long time. And he says the State of Alabama deserves better than Moore.

Alabama Senator Shelby: State 'Deserves Better' than Election of Republican Roy Moore (USA)

It would hard to find a politician where you couldn't say the State/Country deserves better, eh?
0 Replies

layman

Sun 10 Dec, 2017 01:02 pm
@layman,
I really don't know much about Moore, but if Steve Bannon endorses him, that's good enough for me.
0 Replies

layman

Sun 10 Dec, 2017 01:11 pm
But they didn't hesitate to hire him back, eh? And why not? Like virtually every other left-winger, he merely desires the death of his political opponents. He fits right in at WaPo.

Quote:
Post reporter resigned from paper in 2010 after similar incident

The Washington Post reporter whom President Trump wants fired for a misleading tweet about a recent Trump rally resigned from the newspaper years ago for disparaging Republicans on social media.

The reporter, Dave Weigel, was hired by the Post in 2010 to blog about conservatives and resigned three months later, the paper reported at the time. Weigel's resignation came after he posted personal, caustic emails on an off-the-record listserv about Texas GOP Rep. Ron Paul, conservative syndicated radio personality Rush Limbaugh and others.

Other reported posts by Weigel in 2010 include him writing that Matt Drudge should "handle his emotional problems more responsibly and set himself on fire....When Limbaugh was hospitalized with chest pains, Weigel wrote, "I hope he fails," according to The Daily Caller.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Sun 10 Dec, 2017 01:43 pm
@maporsche,
Well at least someone understood my underlying intent.

I revealed blatham's status as a Russian operative only because I like the guy so much and I hate to see him hide his true self in the shadows of shame.

We all have a role to play in God's plan and bernie needs to embrace his like Roy Moore would embrace a nubile teenager.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Sun 10 Dec, 2017 01:46 pm
@blatham,
blatham wrote:

Well, it's understandable. I offered his wife $5 to gestate my child.

Oooh. What a burner Bernie!

Well, at least you didn't insult my mother.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Sun 10 Dec, 2017 01:48 pm
glitterbag is living her dream. The boys have finally allowed her to play with them.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Sun 10 Dec, 2017 01:51 pm
@snood,
snood wrote:

Blickers wrote:

The last nine posts on my screen:

https://i.imgur.com/8Dkkzbo.jpg

As the wise 'Our Gang' sage Buckwheat was wont to say, "Me too neither, Spanky!"

It's funny how that happens
layman

Sun 10 Dec, 2017 01:53 pm
@glitterbag,
Don't go dissin no Buckwheat, now, ya hear?

Buckwheat ROCKS!
0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
Below viewing threshold (view)
revelette1

Sun 10 Dec, 2017 02:43 pm
Quote:
Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) and two of his Democratic colleagues have suggested that President Trump should consider resigning, after a run of sexual harassment scandals that has driven out some members of Congress.

Sen. Al Franken “felt it proper for him to resign,” Sanders said in an interview with NBC's “Meet the Press” on Sunday morning, referring to the Democrat from Minnesota. “Here you have a president who has been accused by many women of assault, who says on a tape that he assaulted women. He might want to think about doing the same.”

Sanders's comment, which built on a tweet he'd sent last week, came after Democratic Sens. Jeff Merkley (Ore.) and Cory Booker (N.J.) suggested that the "#MeToo moment” should prompt another look at the women who accused Trump of sexual harassment during the 2016 presidential campaign.

“The president should resign because he certainly has a track record with more than 17 women of horrific conduct,” Merkley said last week in an interview for the weekday version of “Meet the Press.”

On Saturday, during his campaign swing as part of Alabama's U.S. Senate race, Booker told Vice News that the standard that brought down Franken should be applied to the president.

“I just watched Senator Al Franken do the honorable thing and resign from his office,” Booker said. “My question is, why isn’t Donald Trump doing the same thing — who has more serious allegations against him, with more women who have come forward. The fact pattern on him is far more damning than the fact pattern on Al Franken.”

Democrats made those comments just days after a largely ceremonial effort to impeach Trump, pushed by Rep. Al Green (D-Tex.), failed in the House of Representatives. Although polling has found that a large number of voters favor an effort to remove Trump from office, most Democrats have suggested that investigations into the 2016 Trump campaign's Russia connections continue. In a Quinnipiac University poll released last week, 70 percent of respondents said Congress should “investigate the accusations of sexual harassment against President Trump.”

WP
0 Replies