monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

BillW

Sun 12 Nov, 2017 04:11 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

Quote:
Note the fact that I'm the one who always exists in the real world

Youre hardly the one capable of making that conclusion

I'm sure if he were tested, he'd be rated an idiot.....
oralloy

Sun 12 Nov, 2017 04:11 pm
@snood,
snood wrote:
Oralloy

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRqsDJBIdsVme4jSfopOYtLOOaTjZnEC0C16XSnKS0HzoIdDK7e

Your childish namecalling is poor compensation for your inability to make an intelligent argument.
0 Replies

oralloy

Sun 12 Nov, 2017 04:15 pm
@BillW,
BillW wrote:
I'm sure if he were tested, he'd be rated an idiot.....

Nope. I'm smart enough that out of a random population of 10 million people, I'd be the smartest.

That makes me about a trillion times smarter than you are.
BillW

Sun 12 Nov, 2017 05:06 pm
@oralloy,
I think I hear your mommy calling, better go home now.....
oralloy

Sun 12 Nov, 2017 05:31 pm
@BillW,
Yawn.... More namecalling from someone who is incapable of making an intelligent argument.
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Sun 12 Nov, 2017 05:32 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
I'm smart enough that out of a random population of 10 million people, I'd be the smartest.

Wow, You are very smart in your mind's eye. If we were to poll, 10 million people do you think that many of them may see themselves similar to you? Idea Idea Idea Idea Idea Idea Idea Idea Idea Idea
oralloy

Sun 12 Nov, 2017 05:36 pm
@reasoning logic,
reasoning logic wrote:
Wow, You are very smart in your mind's eye.

I'm very smart in reality.

reasoning logic wrote:
If we were to poll 10 million people do you think that many of them may seem themselves similar to you? Idea Idea Idea Idea Idea Idea Idea Idea Idea Idea

It doesn't matter. If a very stupid person believes that he is as smart as I am, it will not change reality.
reasoning logic

Sun 12 Nov, 2017 05:41 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:

It doesn't matter. If a very stupid person believes that he is as smart as I am, it will not change reality.

Is this your way of saying that you do not understand that reality is subjective?
Sturgis

Sun 12 Nov, 2017 05:49 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
..a random population of 10 million people, I'd be the smartest.

Highly unlikely. Unless of course you are comparing yourself to decaying corpses in cemeteries and mausoleums. Even then it'd be questionable.

Quote:
That makes me about a trillion times smarter than you are.

Since less than 8 billion living people are on the planet, you've just shown you're none too bright.
oralloy

Sun 12 Nov, 2017 05:51 pm
@reasoning logic,
reasoning logic wrote:
Is this your way of saying that you do not understand that reality is subjective?

Reality is not subjective.

I understand that liberals do not like this aspect of reality.
roger

Sun 12 Nov, 2017 05:54 pm
monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events -- I wonder if we aren't wandering off topic just a bit.
oralloy

Sun 12 Nov, 2017 05:55 pm
@Sturgis,
Sturgis wrote:
Highly unlikely.

Nope. 100% fact.

Sturgis wrote:
Unless of course you are comparing yourself to decaying corpses in cemeteries and mausoleums.

Nope. A random selection of regular humans.

Sturgis wrote:
Even then it'd be questionable.

One of the nice things about reality is, it remains real despite your refusal to accept it.

Sturgis wrote:
Since less than 8 billion living people are on the planet, you've just shown you're none too bright.

Just the opposite. I'm about a trillion times smarter than you are as well.
0 Replies

oralloy

Sun 12 Nov, 2017 06:03 pm
@roger,
roger wrote:
monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events -- I wonder if we aren't wandering off topic just a bit.

I always wonder why the double digit crowd periodically decides to challenge me on this.

The next step is usually them whining that I brought up the subject to "brag" or something (even though they're always the one who bring it up).

If you think about it though, this thread is really about liberals screaming out a denial of reality. This diversion is just a variation of liberals screaming out a denial of reality.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Sun 12 Nov, 2017 06:10 pm
re oralloyand his unsubstantiated=in-any-way claim to be a trillion times smarter: That's a mathematical impossibility. AS has been amply demonstrated, you lie, and as has been amply demonstrated, despite your protestations and your boasts, you have no grasp of reality, not to mention delusions of adequacy.
Builder

Sun 12 Nov, 2017 06:15 pm
@MontereyJack,
Seems to be a lot going on, politically, so why all the focus on the one most of us ignore?
MontereyJack

Sun 12 Nov, 2017 06:19 pm
@Builder,
he reminds me a lot of jock itch--highly irritating and fungus=like.
oralloy

Sun 12 Nov, 2017 06:23 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
re oralloyand his unsubstantiated=in-any-way claim to be a trillion times smarter: That's a mathematical impossibility.

Not really. There are some real dimwits posting in this thread.

MontereyJack wrote:
AS has been amply demonstrated, you lie,

Says the clown who can't point out a single untrue thing that I've ever said.

MontereyJack wrote:
and as has been amply demonstrated, despite your protestations and your boasts, you have no grasp of reality,

Says the clown who can't point out a single untrue thing that I've ever said.

MontereyJack wrote:
not to mention delusions of adequacy.

My posting of facts is generally sufficient to ruin the left's denials of reality and make them throw a tantrum.
oralloy

Sun 12 Nov, 2017 06:25 pm
@Builder,
Builder wrote:
Seems to be a lot going on, politically, so why all the focus on the one most of us ignore?

Most of you don't actually ignore me. But the focus on me is because I post facts. Liberals do NOT like it when people post facts.
oralloy

Sun 12 Nov, 2017 06:26 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
he reminds me a lot of jock itch--highly irritating and fungus=like.

Liberals frequently have such a reaction to people who post facts.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Sun 12 Nov, 2017 06:27 pm
@oralloy,
I have regularly pointed out untrue things you've said. I just pointed out another one.