monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

Finn dAbuzz

Fri 27 Oct, 2017 07:19 pm
@nimh,
You could be right, I'm afraid I don't have the perspective of a citizen of a vassal state.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Fri 27 Oct, 2017 07:20 pm
@snood,
Of course, you're right snood.

In fact, I would be cheering on the lynching

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Finn dAbuzz

Fri 27 Oct, 2017 07:21 pm
@hightor,
Then no one knows this is true.
Finn dAbuzz

Fri 27 Oct, 2017 07:25 pm
@revelette1,
Quote:
Forget about whether the president makes blind calls.

Why because it's clear that in this respect that you don't know your ass from your elbow?

I didn't imply anything, you inferred.

Move on yourself
0 Replies

snood

Fri 27 Oct, 2017 07:30 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:

Of course, you're right snood.

In fact, I would be cheering on the lynching

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

It's about as true a statement as yours that Revellette sees a white supremacist everywhere. Hyperbole isn't your private domain.
Finn dAbuzz

Fri 27 Oct, 2017 07:32 pm
@BillW,
You mean what you are trying to do with this post?
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Fri 27 Oct, 2017 07:34 pm
@blatham,
Finally, you are right about something!

Unfortunately, you are blind to the left's craving for big bucks.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Fri 27 Oct, 2017 07:35 pm
@BillW,
Sycophants? There are no stinkin sycophants here!
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Fri 27 Oct, 2017 07:36 pm
@blatham,
Which clears Clinton and the DNC?
Finn dAbuzz

Fri 27 Oct, 2017 07:38 pm
@BillW,
Off the record?

Does anyone care what you write on the record?
snood

Fri 27 Oct, 2017 07:50 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:

Off the record?

Does anyone care what you write on the record?

At least as many that care about your snotty offerings.
hightor

Fri 27 Oct, 2017 07:57 pm
@blatham,
What's remarkable about this "background" story is that it's been out there ever since Buzzfeed first made the dossier public — that it was originally funded by some conservatives and was picked up by some Democrats after Trump got the nomination. The only thing I learned in this latest "revelation" is that the conservatives were associated with the Washington Free Beacon specifically.

Conservatives who are appalled by this egregious violation of our nation's high political standards (yeah, right) haven't seemed to notice that, despite the sponsorship of the DNC, it was never used in the campaign. Decent people that they are, had the roles been reversed, I doubt conservatives would have ever used similar charges against Hillary.

Confused
Finn dAbuzz

Fri 27 Oct, 2017 07:57 pm
@snood,
Yet you can't seem to resist responding to them

Why do think that is snood?
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Fri 27 Oct, 2017 08:01 pm
@snood,
Ehbeth not rev. If you are going to engage in swordplay, you best keep your wits about you snood
snood

Fri 27 Oct, 2017 08:06 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
It doesn't matter, you're snotty to both of them. I respond to your bullying snottiness because I want to. I ignore just as much as I respond to. There's so much of your pap to sort through.
glitterbag

Fri 27 Oct, 2017 08:10 pm
@snood,
snood wrote:

Has anyone else noticed that Sarah (Huckleberry Saddlebags) Huckabee Sanders just keeps getting snider and snippier with each (answer free) press session?

Sarah is the quintessential pain-in-the-ass angry ministers daughter. I suspect she maintains her sense of self by dismissing others. The ridiculous overdone eye makeup, the frumpy ruffled dresses scream rube, but she isn't really a rube, just an Arkansas gal full of resentment and contempt for the press (all probably godless non-christians) and anything she doesn't understand or trust.

The only difference I really noted from when she was deputy until she took her new position is that her face actually contorts into a brief smile when she is at her cruelest, however those sad mournful eyes still never light up.

I think she's a potentially dangerous person but only because she lacks compassion, understanding and a sense of decency.
hightor

Fri 27 Oct, 2017 08:13 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Quote:
Then no one knows this is true.

There are plenty of accounts which outline the role played by conservative 501(c) groups.

Quote:
According to Kathy Kiely, managing editor of the Sunlight Foundation, "untraceable dark money is a preferred tactic of conservatives, while Democrats tend to use traceable super PACs

wiki

"Only little people pay taxes" and apparently only Democrats fund their campaigns with traceable contributions. How quaint.
0 Replies

snood

Fri 27 Oct, 2017 08:13 pm
@glitterbag,
Damn GB, you did a case study.
glitterbag

Fri 27 Oct, 2017 08:16 pm
@snood,
I can't speak for you, but are you as crushed as I am that Finn is on to folks in our tribe??? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha double snort
0 Replies

hightor

Fri 27 Oct, 2017 08:16 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Quote:
Which clears Clinton and the DNC?

"Clears" them of what? Paying for ongoing opposition research? What's your point?
0 Replies