monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

Setanta

Sun 3 Sep, 2017 12:18 pm
Amen!
0 Replies

Lash

Sun 3 Sep, 2017 12:57 pm
I guess it's a vast right wing conspiracy!!!!

https://www.google.com/amp/nypost.com/2017/08/31/itll-cost-you-big-bucks-for-hillary-clintons-book-tour/amp/

The NY Post is in on it, too!!!! OMG!! The inhumanity!! Poor innocent Hillary, champion of the little man.
maporsche

Sun 3 Sep, 2017 01:01 pm
@Lash,
She's done more good for humanity than any of us have.
Lash

Sun 3 Sep, 2017 01:05 pm
@maporsche,
You don't know wth she's done. You've chosen to believe a narrative pushed by Clinton handlers.

Question authority.

0 Replies

Setanta

Sun 3 Sep, 2017 01:17 pm
You should go start a thread in which you can vent your post-menopausal rage. This thread is about Trump, not your irrational hatred of Clinton. Certainly Blickers comment about the Trumpistas, like you, blaming Clinton, is being borne out.
Lash

Sun 3 Sep, 2017 01:28 pm
@Setanta,
What an outrageously backward sexist insult against all women. I pity the woman who is saddled with your antiquated woman-hating views.

Finn dAbuzz

Sun 3 Sep, 2017 01:28 pm
@Blickers,
Really? Why?

If Trump gives me any reason to regret my vote, I won't be blaming Hillary for his presidency and I don't know why any other conservative would.

I'm delighted she didn't win and that won't change if Trump gets tossed from office.

I preferred Trump and still do, and I will much prefer Mike Pence.
0 Replies

Lash

Sun 3 Sep, 2017 01:32 pm
@Blickers,
Yes. I'm a Russian spy...so much easier for you to believe than the contents of actual DNC emails.
Finn dAbuzz

Sun 3 Sep, 2017 01:39 pm
@Lash,
The pack has formed and they have your scent in their flaring nostrils.

Of course, you can easily hold your own

glitterbag

Sun 3 Sep, 2017 01:45 pm
@Lash,
Get a grip Lash, im not sure if everyone here even believes you are a woman, and you've been pretty free with insults against the women who post on this forum. Your go-to mode is usually cracks about dried up old women and things equally foolish. Everybody can read your old posts, God knows once was more than enough for me.....but you're living in a glass house so try to remember that.
Lash

Sun 3 Sep, 2017 01:45 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
It's a curious little show. Predictable.
0 Replies

Lash

Sun 3 Sep, 2017 01:47 pm
@glitterbag,
He's responsible for what he says.

Do you feel the need to protect him from me? Guess we're all gender fluid today.

glitterbag

Sun 3 Sep, 2017 01:52 pm
@Lash,
im not trying to protect him from you, I'm trying to protect you from you. But you can relax granny, you're on your own.

Finn dAbuzz

Sun 3 Sep, 2017 01:54 pm
@Setanta,
This thread is titled monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

HRC is, thankfully, an obsolete actor on the American political stage, (Although we said that about Nixon once didn't we?) but she remains one of the chief architects of the contemporary Democrat Establishment, and her party has shown no intention or desire to purge itself of her influence or her cronies. Thus, she is certainly a subject for discussion in this thread; notwithstanding your high and mighty pronouncement that she is not.

I don't find anywhere in that title the idea that the thread is about irrational hatred of Trump or Trumpistas, but that hasn't restrained your participation.

You would do better responding to the things Lash asserts about HRC than to resort to crude sexist insults, but then there's no chance of you taking my advice, is there?
Real Music

Sun 3 Sep, 2017 01:54 pm
@maporsche,
Quote:
She's done more good for humanity than any of us have.

Hillary Clinton has also done more good for humanity than Donald Trump and the ENTIRE republican party.
0 Replies

hightor

Sun 3 Sep, 2017 01:59 pm
@Lash,
Quote:
...so much easier for you to believe than the contents of actual DNC emails.

You mean the e-mails that were hacked by Russian intelligence and given to wikileaks? I don't see how the content of the DNC e-mails negates or disproves Russian meddling. And remember, we're discussing meddling not wholesale ballot manipulation.
Finn dAbuzz

Sun 3 Sep, 2017 02:05 pm
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:

Get a grip Lash, im not sure if everyone here even believes you are a woman, and you've been pretty free with insults against the women who post on this forum. Your go-to mode is usually cracks about dried up old women and things equally foolish. Everybody can read your old posts, God knows once was more than enough for me.....but you're living in a glass house so try to remember that.

I'm very sure she is a woman, but that's the sort of insult Linda Sarsour (another self-declared feminist) used against Ayaan Hirsi Ali when she tweeted

https://www.dailywire.com/sites/default/files/styles/wysiwyg/public/uploads/2017/01/sarsour.jpg?itok=LvUpzo-x

Very nice

Finn dAbuzz

Sun 3 Sep, 2017 02:07 pm
@Lash,
The pack protects its own... until it doesn't
maporsche

Sun 3 Sep, 2017 02:09 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:

The pack protects its own... until it doesn't

Jumping right in to illustrate your point, I see.
Lash

Sun 3 Sep, 2017 02:13 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:

This thread is titled monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

HRC is, thankfully, an obsolete actor on the American political stage, (Although we said that about Nixon once didn't we?) but she remains one of the chief architects of the contemporary Democrat Establishment, and her party has shown no intention or desire to purge itself of her influence or her cronies. Thus, she is certainly a subject for discussion in this thread; notwithstanding your high and mighty pronouncement that she is not.

I don't find anywhere in that title the idea that the thread is about irrational hatred of Trump or Trumpistas, but that hasn't restrained your participation.

You would do better responding to the things Lash asserts about HRC than to resort to crude sexist insults, but then there's no chance of you taking my advice, is there?
0 Replies