monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

maporsche

Sun 3 Sep, 2017 11:01 am
@Lash,
Lash wrote:

You and the crew can't really besmirch others for delusions--until you show evidence to support your nutty Russian election hack narrative.

So stupid.

My evidence that something is questionable about the Russia thing is the publicly disclosed information from the entire intelligence community, Republican initiated and led investigations being held in the Senate, the House, and via independent council. Supported by news reports around previously undisclosed contacts by campaign officials with Russian operatives (potentially illegal contacts and potentially illegal omissions).

The 3 separate investigations will hopefully clear up exactly what happened. Until then, it's impossible to make any conclusions.

Now, do you have any evidence for your delusion (in case you're wondering which delusion I'm referencing, it's the Seth Rich one).
0 Replies

maporsche

Sun 3 Sep, 2017 11:05 am
@Lash,
Lash wrote:

You and the crew can't really besmirch others for delusions--until you show evidence to support your nutty Russian election hack narrative.

So stupid.

Bernie isn't stupid.

Quote:
"Of course we knew that they [Russia] were trying to cause divisiveness within the Democratic Party," the senator continued. "That’s no great secret."
Lash

Sun 3 Sep, 2017 11:05 am
@Setanta,
The American progressives agree with me. You don't know enough about the divisions in the American Dem party to make unemotional, reliable comments. You simply devolve into personal ad hom. You never make a credible argument.
Lash

Sun 3 Sep, 2017 11:07 am
@MontereyJack,
Where's the evidence? I'll believe credible evidence, but no one has produced any.
0 Replies

maporsche

Sun 3 Sep, 2017 11:08 am
@Lash,
Lash wrote:

The American progressives agree with me. You don't know enough about the divisions in the American Dem party to make unemotional, reliable comments. You simply devolve into personal ad hom. You never make a credible argument.

It might take 8 years, but I hope that you come to the same conclusion that you claim to have made about George W Bush and your vote and excessive support for him during his presidency. The conclusion that your vote for him was a mistake given the results of his election .... and you apply that same contrition to your support for Trumps goal of winning the election.
Lash

Sun 3 Sep, 2017 11:09 am
@maporsche,
Russia and US have been spying on each other my entire life. They provided the cheating DNC with an easy boogeyman.

The best lies have a piece of truth.

Btw, did the Russians write all those damning emails by Hillary and crew?

Smh
maporsche

Sun 3 Sep, 2017 11:11 am
@Lash,
Lash wrote:
Btw, did the Russians write all those damning emails by Hillary and crew?

What specific "damning" emails?
0 Replies

Lash

Sun 3 Sep, 2017 11:12 am
@maporsche,
I've read emails that detail the DNC's elevation of Trump as the pied piper candidate--hopefully, the one candidate hated Hillary could actually beat.

She was wrong.

You have Hillary Clinton to thank for the Trump presidency.

And the worst thing is --you know that, and you look the other way.
maporsche

Sun 3 Sep, 2017 11:23 am
@Lash,
Lash wrote:

And the worst thing is --you know that, and you look the other way.

Oh bullshit Lash. You're lying again. I've said it before and I guess I'll have to say it again.

Hillary is at fault for her loss.....but she's not the only person at fault.
0 Replies

maporsche

Sun 3 Sep, 2017 11:30 am
@Lash,
You and Donald Trump had the same goals on election day Lash. You won't be able to live that down.
hightor

Sun 3 Sep, 2017 11:38 am
@Lash,
Russian Election Hacking Efforts, Wider Than Previously Known, Draw Little Scrutiny
Quote:

(...)

The January intelligence assessment implied that the Russian hackers had achieved broader access than has been assumed. Without elaborating, the report said the Russians had “obtained and maintained access to multiple U.S. state and local election boards.”

Two previously acknowledged strikes in June 2016 hint at Russian ambitions. In Arizona, Russian hackers successfully stole a username and password for an election official in Gila County. And in Illinois, Russian hackers inserted a malicious program into the Illinois State Board of Elections’ database. According to Ken Menzel, the board’s general counsel, the program tried unsuccessfully “to alter things other than voter data” — he declined to be more specific — and managed to illegally download registration files for 90,000 voters before being detected.

(...)

NYT
There really is a lot of evidence for Russian involvement and there's really no evidence to support your deluded Seth Rich theory other than the word of Mr. Assange and a bunch of sketchy claims from right wing sources which are known to be purveyors of fake news. Now you may believe that the entire government investigation is a coverup but what reason would the FBI have to exonerate Seth Rich at the expense of further poisoning US-Russian relations? It would be much easier for them to simply blame Rich and say "case solved" than it is to track down complicated electronic networking by shady hackers in Russian military intelligence.
Quote:
So stupid.

If you say so...

0 Replies

Lash

Sun 3 Sep, 2017 11:38 am
@maporsche,
Not true. I live WELL with my choice of voting my conscience. I'll never do differently.

It's freeing.

Candidates now are well-warned that there is a substantial and growing voting bloc that demands representation on people-friendly issues--if we can't depend on their sorry asses, they can't depend on our votes.

I'm proud to be part of the rejection of the pathetic anti-democratic status quo in this corrupt country.

People need a strong anti-corporate third party. The outcome of the election is making that more of a possibility than it has been.

🌺🌸🌹🙋🏻✌🏻
maporsche

Sun 3 Sep, 2017 11:43 am
@Lash,
Congratulations on your Trump presidency Lash.
Lash

Sun 3 Sep, 2017 11:46 am
@maporsche,
I have to give credit to the one who orchestrated it.

Way to go asshole cheating DNC, Hillary, and fake-ass so-called liberals who didn't vote for Bernie!!

WAY TO GO!!
0 Replies

hightor

Sun 3 Sep, 2017 11:55 am
@Lash,
Quote:
I've read emails that detail the DNC's elevation of Trump as the pied piper candidate...

Oh, so the DNC was able to arrange for GOP primary voters to vote for Trump? That's patently ridiculous. Lots of people — Democrats and Republicans — thought Trump was the weakest candidate and that he'd self-destruct before November. Little Marco and Jeb! were considered the candidates to beat.
Quote:

That's dumb. I suppose we have Al Gore to thank for the Bush II regime? HRC had enough loyal supporters in the party to win the nominati0n. Strategic thinking would have assessed how much she was mistrusted and disliked by significant numbers of independents and how she failed to inspire significant numbers of less-committed Democrats — but that's not how primaries work.
Finn dAbuzz

Sun 3 Sep, 2017 11:59 am
@hightor,
There was a time when Joe Biden seemed to be very interested in throwing his hat in the ring. I think he would have beaten Trump. I don't know about HRC in the primaries, but who knows.

I wonder why Joe didn't run?
Blickers

Sun 3 Sep, 2017 12:05 pm
@Lash,
Quote Lash:
Quote:

So stupid.

A position totally in line with the Russian internet troll operation in Savushkina Street, St. Petersburg, Russia. Where Lash has apparently been getting her talking points for quite awhile now.
glitterbag

Sun 3 Sep, 2017 12:09 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
It was too soon, his son died from brain cancer.
0 Replies

revelette1

Sun 3 Sep, 2017 12:11 pm
When it comes to the Russian/Trump investigation, the only question really that remains is if there was any direct collusion Trump or any collusion with any Trump campaign and/or associates with Russia to influence the 2016 election. The investigation into that is still ongoing. However, it has been reported by various intelligence agencies at the Senate and House hearings there is evidence of the Russians behind the hack of the DNC and democrat emails. Before the election, the FBI wasn't sure the hack and/or influence of the election was just for Americans to lose confidence in their elections or to actually help Trump get elected although the CIA had already concluded it was to help Donald Trump get elected. However by January 2017 the FBI, the CIA and NSA had concluded with high confidence Russia influenced our elections with the goal of helping Trump get elected.

The following is an early piece but it explains the early process, I think before Mueller was brought in.

What We Know About the Investigations Into Trump’s Russia Scandal (The Daily Intelligencer)

Whether it worked or not makes little difference in whether they did it or not. Personally I don't think it made any difference, there was hardly anything to those emails worth all the trouble of hacking into them. I think the reason Hillary was those three swing states in which she lost by just enough to lose in the electoral college. Was the Comey letter to blame? Partly. Also she just lost out on Bernie hold outs. Now could Bernie had beaten Trump? I doubt it, but we will never know.
0 Replies

Blickers

Sun 3 Sep, 2017 12:12 pm
@Lash,
Quote Lash:
Quote:

Right on schedule-as the Trump presidency continues to show that it will be short-lived, conservative supporters start saying that Hillary was responsible for the Trump disaster being thrust upon us.

Expect a lot more posts from Lash and other conservatives in this vein.