Party time!
Quote:
Dave Dameshek ✔ @Dameshek
"Have a good time, everybody" - Trump in Houston just now
10:39 AM - Sep 2, 2017
0 Replies

blatham

Sat 2 Sep, 2017 07:44 pm
This image below is a photograph of the Russian consulate in San Francisco that the US has ordered Russia to abandon.

https://res.cloudinary.com/tpm/image/upload/c_fill,g_face,w_311,h_156,f_auto,q_auto,fl_lossy,dpr_2.0/ezwkkwlux9fivyfc7ot0.jpg

Yesterday, someone on twitter said:

Quote:
If it's black smoke, that means they haven't chosen a new President yet.
0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
Setanta

Sun 3 Sep, 2017 03:45 am
One can infer reasonably from your revealing little rants here, that you are a Trump supporter at heart, that you think Nazis and members of the Klan are good people and that you are antisemitic. While that was a disgusting display, it is at least useful to know where you stand.
0 Replies

hightor

Sun 3 Sep, 2017 04:03 am
@blatham,
I expect we'll see a full apology from Mr. Trump, classy guy that he is, and solemn statements of contrition from the A2K "Bigger Than Watergate" mob.
Trump supporter wrote:
I firmly believe that this will finally put the Obama administration into a hole so deep and dark that we don't see another Democrat President for 20 or so years.

He may be right about that — but it will be because of voter suppression, gerrymandering, and unprecedented levels of dark money provided by the GOP's generous corporate donors.
hightor

Sun 3 Sep, 2017 04:07 am
Quote:
Pathetic HRC cheerleaders.

The only people who continue to bring up HRC on the forum are Trump supporters. Time to let it go, kids.
Olivier5

Sun 3 Sep, 2017 04:24 am
@hightor,
hightor wrote:

Quote:
Pathetic HRC cheerleaders.

The only people who continue to bring up HRC on the forum are Trump supporters. Time to let it go, kids.

Their hatred of HRC is apparently the only reason why they inflicted a sadistic and stupid conman upon their country, and the world. So no, they CAN'T let go of her: she's their excuse.
0 Replies

blatham

Sun 3 Sep, 2017 04:45 am
@hightor,
Quote:
He may be right about that — but it will be because of voter suppression, gerrymandering, and unprecedented levels of dark money provided by the GOP's generous corporate donors.
Yes. And to that list I would add one more aspect - the capture of the conservative community within a propagandist media universe which is making them stupid on purpose. I keep waiting to read some post explaining how the hurricane could have been directed away from Texas if Trump had been allowed to build the wall.
0 Replies

blatham

Sun 3 Sep, 2017 05:08 am
@hightor, @Olivier5
Quote:
Their hatred of HRC

I find this quite interesting. When I get time later, I'll write something up on this.
0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
Setanta

Sun 3 Sep, 2017 06:29 am
Hatred of Clinton, and fear of a Clinton presidency is what has motivated you for more than a year now. It lead you to your phony-baloney support of Sanders, and your phony pose as a Democrat, and your really despicable whining about fascism, which has never been more than a thinly veiled attack on the values of the American political left.

You're going to fall off that high horse one of these days and do yourself a serious injury.
hightor

Sun 3 Sep, 2017 06:52 am
@Lash,
Quote:
Allegiance to HRC is the glue that seems to hold you establishment/DNC stalwarts together.

You're out of your mind. When has anyone here shilled for the DNC? Questioning the sources and motives for your stupid Seth Rich delusion doesn't equate to defending the "establishment".
Quote:
She's your brand logo.

We don't need a "brand logo". Observing, analyzing, and criticizing the Trump administration is sufficient.

Cycloptichorn

Sun 3 Sep, 2017 09:33 am
@Lash,
Lash wrote:

Allegiance to HRC is the glue that seems to hold you establishment/DNC stalwarts together. She's your brand logo. Might as well claim it.

And what logo should you be claiming?

I'm not embarrassed in the slightest to say that I voted for Hillary. She would be doing an infinitely better job than the current ******* clown is doing.

Cycloptichorn
maporsche

Sun 3 Sep, 2017 10:21 am
@Cycloptichorn,
Bernie and Elizabeth Warren agree with you too.

0 Replies

snood

Sun 3 Sep, 2017 10:26 am
@Cycloptichorn,
It takes a special kind of derangement to still be hating on Hillary Clinton - even amidst the endless supply of evidence that we'd be doing galactically better with her than with the current situation.
maporsche

Sun 3 Sep, 2017 10:27 am
@snood,
GALACTICALLY
0 Replies

Real Music

Sun 3 Sep, 2017 10:35 am
@Cycloptichorn,
Quote:
I'm not embarrassed in the slightest to say that I voted for Hillary. She would be doing an infinitely better job than the current ******* clown is doing.

THAT IS SO TRUE.

I TOTALLY AGREE.
0 Replies

Lash

Sun 3 Sep, 2017 10:54 am
@Cycloptichorn,
The point of the comment is that we should refuse to logo ourselves at all-- hold all politicians to account for their every comment and vote, rather than accept bullshit because it's a few degrees better than other bullshit.

Nobody can count on my support. He or she will have to earn it.

That should be true of everybody, imo.
0 Replies

Lash

Sun 3 Sep, 2017 10:56 am
@hightor,
You and the crew can't really besmirch others for delusions--until you show evidence to support your nutty Russian election hack narrative.

So stupid.
MontereyJack

Sun 3 Sep, 2017 11:01 am
@Lash,
If you had been actually paying attention for the last few months, you would have noticed that the intelligence community has produced a good deal of actual evidence. that the Russians hacked us.