monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

layman

Mon 10 Jul, 2017 09:22 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Quote:
And just for housekeeping sake, the sandwich you mentioned is called a Reuban, Im sure it was just a typo but those of us who love authentic deli's would never spell it any other way.

It's always a little humorous when some blowhard undertakes to "correct" the spelling of someone about a word he himself can't spell, eh?
Finn dAbuzz

Mon 10 Jul, 2017 09:24 pm
@layman,
But that's our glitterbag.
0 Replies

oralloy

Mon 10 Jul, 2017 09:31 pm
@roger,
roger wrote:
http://time.com/4851007/donald-trump-jr-account-russian-lawyer/
Quote:
Unlike Kushner, Trump Jr. does not serve in the administration and is not required to disclose his foreign contacts. The newspaper said the meeting was disclosed in recent days to government investigators when Kushner filed a revised version of a form needed to obtain a security clearance. His attorney has previously acknowledged that Kushner's first security clearance submission was incomplete.

Accidentally leaving out information and then immediately informing the FBI of that fact the very next day hardly counts as a lie.
Blickers

Mon 10 Jul, 2017 09:32 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Quote Finn:
Quote:
Where is "here"? Shady Acres for Liberal Old Farts?

Said by a guy who admits he's over 60. Give up your youthful pretensions, you're a member of Generation Rx.
snood

Mon 10 Jul, 2017 09:36 pm
@Blickers,
Quote:
Give up your youthful pretensions

He could surely afford to, since he'd still have plenty of other pretensions left. Smile
layman

Mon 10 Jul, 2017 09:37 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

Accidentally leaving out information and then immediately informing the FBI of that fact the very next day hardly counts as a lie.

Exactly, that's been clear from day one, eh?

https://able2know.org/topic/355218-1263#post-6462179

And yet the insinuations from the fake news media only say this: "His attorney has previously acknowledged that Kushner's first security clearance submission was incomplete."

What he attorney said was that a clerk from his law office mistakenly submitted it, thinking it was complete, when it wasn't.

Kusher then immediately told them that's he'd had numerous contacts with foreign officials and that he was still in the process of compiling a complete list of them.

Fake news won't tell you that, of course.

As predicted, they then lead every cheese-eater and his brother to begin to spread the "news" that Kushner LIED on his application. These useful idiots don't know how "useful" they are in completely destroying what little credibility lefty's may still have with some.
0 Replies

Blickers

Mon 10 Jul, 2017 09:41 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Quote Finn:
Quote:
Did you grow up in New York? I did. It's a Ruben

If you're from New York it's a Reuben. Unless maybe you're in a Hispanic neighborhood-then you might see Ruben.
Blickers

Mon 10 Jul, 2017 09:43 pm
@layman,
Quote layman:
Quote:
It's always a little humorous when some blowhard undertakes to "correct" the spelling of someone about a word he himself can't spell, eh?

Almost as funny as somebody being on the board as long as you and still haven't figured out glitterbag is a she.
Finn dAbuzz

Mon 10 Jul, 2017 09:43 pm
@Blickers,
I'm a vigorous 63!

Come visit me Blickers. I have a black belt in jiu jitsu and I collect knives Smile

I'm a Baby Boomer, and on the short side.

What are you?

Based on your posts, I would say Generation Infantile.
Finn dAbuzz

Mon 10 Jul, 2017 09:45 pm
@Blickers,
Are you from New York? I doubt it.
Blickers

Mon 10 Jul, 2017 09:46 pm
@layman,
Quote layman:
Quote:
The point I'm making is pretty simple. Trump, Jr. could not possibly have "lied" on his security clearance application, as you originally suggested, because he never applied for one in the first place.

As a member of Trump's campaign, he cannot collude with a foreign adversary in an election.
Finn dAbuzz

Mon 10 Jul, 2017 09:46 pm
@Blickers,
Blickers wrote:

Quote layman:
Quote:

Almost as funny as somebody being on the board as long as you and still haven't figured out glitterbag is a she.

To be fair, it's never been that clear...just like with you
0 Replies

layman

Mon 10 Jul, 2017 09:48 pm
@Blickers,
Blickers wrote:

If you're from New York it's a Reuben.

Utterly WRONG, fool. It's Reuban and nobody would ever spell it any other way.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Mon 10 Jul, 2017 09:48 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:

Next week an anonymous source who is familiar with Trump will advise the Washington Post or CNN that the president's favorite salad dressing is Russian and for 5 days WaPo will publish stories about how this is the collusion "smoking gun."

Rev will cut and paste every breathless story about Trump's treasonous love for Russian salad dressing and snood will call Trump supporters fools (or worse) for not getting that Russian dressing (even on a Ruben sandwich) is a high crime or misdemeanor...Obama ate Rubens, but only with Thousand Island dressing!

They are making fools of themselves and the American people see it.

I don't know about that, Americans tend to be really stupid. I do know that I am appalled AND insulted with the IMPEACH THE VERMIN program.

This is the best they can do?

This is supposed to be good enough?

No wonder America is failing, even on stuff they really care about these Elites cant seem to get their act together.
Finn dAbuzz

Mon 10 Jul, 2017 09:50 pm
@snood,
snood wrote:

Quote:
Give up your youthful pretensions

He could surely afford to, since he'd still have plenty of other pretensions left. Smile

PRETENSION: a claim or the assertion of a claim to something.

Guilty as charged.

PRETENSION: the use of affectation to impress; ostentatiousness. --Snood!! Very Happy

0 Replies

layman

Mon 10 Jul, 2017 09:53 pm
@Blickers,
Blickers wrote:

Guess what, Darlin...I wasn't just talking about Bag, I was talkin about blowhards. Of course Bag is one of them, but it's a pretty large set of people, actually. It would also include you, with your conspiracy theories, ya know? Not ALL of them are females, even it they are the vast majority.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Mon 10 Jul, 2017 09:55 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

I don't know about that, Americans tend to be really stupid. I do know that I am appalled AND insulted with the IMPEACH THE VERMIN program.

No they are not!

Always bet on the American people.

Blickers

Mon 10 Jul, 2017 09:59 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Quote Finn:
Quote:
I'm a vigorous 63!

Vigorous? Possibly. Young? Forget about it.

Quote Finn:
Quote:
I'm a Baby Boomer,

Right. Old.

Quote Finn:
Quote:
and on the short side.

How's the air down there?

Quote:
What are you?

A nonpretentious 67.

Quote:
Based on your posts, I would say Generation Infantile.

Based on yours, I'd say Generation Pompous.

hawkeye10

Mon 10 Jul, 2017 10:01 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Dont blow smoke up my skirt, if Americans were good about doing the right thing we would not be anywhere near where we are.
Finn dAbuzz

Mon 10 Jul, 2017 10:02 pm
@hawkeye10,
Don't be a jackass