monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

layman

Mon 10 Jul, 2017 08:08 pm
@revelette1,
Hmmm, that story says:

Quote:
Mr. Goldstone represents the Russian pop star Emin Agalarov, whose father was President Trump’s business partner in bringing the Miss Universe pageant to Moscow in 2013. In an interview Monday, Mr. Goldstone said he was asked by Mr. Agalarov to set up the meeting with Donald Trump Jr. and the Russian lawyer, Natalia Veselnitskaya.

But Mr. Goldstone, who wrote the email over a year ago, denied any knowledge of involvement by the Russian government in the matter, saying that never dawned on him. “Never, never ever,” he said.

In the interview, he said it was his understanding that Ms. Veselnitskaya was simply a “private citizen” for whom Mr. Agalarov wanted to do a favor.

It is unclear whether Mr. Goldstone had direct knowledge of the origin of the damaging material. One person who was briefed on the emails said it appeared that he was passing along information that had been passed through several others.

This slimy russian bottom-feeder used a known friend of Trump to arrange a meeting under bogus pretenses. Bottom feeders do that kinda **** 50 times a day. Big-ass "news" from the fake news purveyors, eh?

Trump said his friend apologized immediately after the meeting for wasting Trump's time.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Mon 10 Jul, 2017 08:12 pm
@layman,
Quote:
Quote:
Accepting information from a foreign government that might be helpful to your campaign is not illegal, he added.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/trump-meeting-raises-question-collusion-even-crime-n781571

You don't need to attend bottom-feeding school to figure this out. It's never been a crime and there is no valid reason for making it illegal.

Of course fanatical partisans don't even think about that for a second. Cheese-eaters seem to think that if they want to whine about something, that MAKES it illegal.

sniveling, whining, shit4brains govt. cheese eaters can't get it through their heads that talking to people in other countries is legal.......

I guess I must be committing a crime every time I talk to people outside the US on Skype...

http://www.artvalue.com/image.aspx?PHOTO_ID=1386941&width=500&height=500

gungasnake

Mon 10 Jul, 2017 08:16 pm
https://previews123rf.com/images/rainbow33/rainbow331209/rainbow33120900183/15124373-Man-eating-edammer-cheese-Stock-Photo.jpg
0 Replies

gungasnake

Mon 10 Jul, 2017 08:17 pm
http://www.absolutelyfobulous.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/cheese-532_1548141a.jpg
0 Replies

layman

Mon 10 Jul, 2017 08:18 pm
@gungasnake,
gungasnake wrote:

sniveling, whining, shit4brains govt. cheese eaters can't get it through their heads that talking to people in other countries is legal.......

I guess I must be committing a crime every time I talk to people outside the US on Skype...

Yeah, they think that if they can somehow manage to include the word "russian" in a sentence, then they have proved a dastardly crime. They aint none to bright, but we already know that, eh?

But, actually, they have "proved" it to their own dumb-ass crowd. I guess that's all they care about. They suckers just keeping the money rolling in, so....
Finn dAbuzz

Mon 10 Jul, 2017 08:20 pm
Next week an anonymous source who is familiar with Trump will advise the Washington Post or CNN that the president's favorite salad dressing is Russian and for 5 days WaPo will publish stories about how this is the collusion "smoking gun."

Rev will cut and paste every breathless story about Trump's treasonous love for Russian salad dressing and snood will call Trump supporters fools (or worse) for not getting that Russian dressing (even on a Ruben sandwich) is a high crime or misdemeanor...Obama ate Rubens, but only with Thousand Island dressing!

They are making fools of themselves and the American people see it.
roger

Mon 10 Jul, 2017 08:20 pm
@layman,
Swell. How about lying about it on an application for security clearance.
layman

Mon 10 Jul, 2017 08:22 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:

They are making fools of themselves and the American people see it.

Exactly, Finn. The cheese-eaters can't see it, but of course they aint the American people.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Mon 10 Jul, 2017 08:25 pm
http://showandprove.info/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/cheese.jpg
layman

Mon 10 Jul, 2017 08:30 pm
@roger,
roger wrote:

Swell. How about lying about it on an application for security clearance.

"Lying," Rog? Surely you jest, eh?

Security clearance?:

Quote:
Since the president took office, Donald Trump Jr. and his brother Eric have assumed day-to-day control of their father’s real estate empire. Because he does not serve in the administration and does not have a security clearance, Donald Trump Jr. was not required to disclose his foreign contacts. Federal and congressional investigators have not publicly asked for any records that would require his disclosure of Russian contacts.

Jared Kushner, Mr. Trump’s son-in-law, and Paul J. Manafort, the campaign chairman at the time, also attended the June 2016 meeting in New York. Representatives for Mr. Kushner referred requests for comments back to an earlier statement, which said he had voluntarily disclosed the meeting to the federal government.

On Monday, after news reports that he had hired a lawyer, he indicated in a tweet that he would be open to speaking to the Senate Intelligence Committee, one of the congressional panels investigating Russian meddling in the election. “Happy to work with the committee to pass on what I know,” the younger Mr. Trump wrote.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/10/us/politics/donald-trump-jr-russia-email-candidacy.html?partner=msft_msn&_r=0

layman

Mon 10 Jul, 2017 08:32 pm
@gungasnake,
gungasnake wrote:

http://showandprove.info/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/cheese.jpg

Now ya done went and done it, eh, Gunga? Flashing a big-ass slab of cheese like that is gunna cause all-out war in this thread between all the cheese-eaters trying to get to it first and hog it all for themselves.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Mon 10 Jul, 2017 08:49 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:

Next week an anonymous source who is familiar with Trump will advise the Washington Post or CNN that the president's favorite salad dressing is Russian and for 5 days WaPo will publish stories about how this is the collusion "smoking gun."

Rev will cut and paste every breathless story about Trump's treasonous love for Russian salad dressing and snood will call Trump supporters fools (or worse) for not getting that Russian dressing (even on a Ruben)

First of all, Sean Spicer who we all know and love was the first person to suggest that Russian dressing would be criticized if Trump used it on a salad. Frankly I was stunned that Spicer thought Trump ever entertained the idea of eating a salad or any vegetable for that matter.

And just for housekeeping sake, the sandwich you mentioned is called a Reuban, Im sure it was just a typo but those of us who love authentic deli's would never spell it any other way.

By the way, the rumor here is that the real reason for not televising the White House Press Conferences is that Trump is very unhappy over their physical appearance and is searching for a more appealing individual to represent his obfuscations. Personally, I don't think it's true, he used to be the leader of the free world for pity's sake.
oralloy

Mon 10 Jul, 2017 08:51 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:
I don't know about "killing him," but he certainly routinely made the argument that criticism of Obama (and particularly anything as extreme as calling him "vermin") was an undeniable sign of racism.

During his second term pretty much all liberals used "racism" as an excuse for Obama's failures.

They never breathed a word of such nonsense during Obama's first term because continual whining about racism was a surefire way to turn off voters. But once Obama was reelected suddenly everything was racism racism racism.

Liberalism is such a bankrupt ideology that they can't come up with actual ideas, so liberals are left spouting nonsense like that instead.
0 Replies

roger

Mon 10 Jul, 2017 08:53 pm
@layman,
http://time.com/4851007/donald-trump-jr-account-russian-lawyer/

Quote:
Unlike Kushner, Trump Jr. does not serve in the administration and is not required to disclose his foreign contacts. The newspaper said the meeting was disclosed in recent days to government investigators when Kushner filed a revised version of a form needed to obtain a security clearance. His attorney has previously acknowledged that Kushner's first security clearance submission was incomplete.
oralloy

Mon 10 Jul, 2017 08:54 pm
@reasoning logic,
The kook in that YouTube video is a retard. Nothing that he says is true.
0 Replies

layman

Mon 10 Jul, 2017 08:57 pm
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:

By the way, the rumor here is that the real reason for not televising the White House Press Conferences is that Trump is very unhappy over their physical appearance and is searching for a more appealing individual to represent his obfuscations.

Cool! He's finally listening to me! I've been sending 20 emails a day tellin Trump that he needs to get a HOT BABE to conduct them press conferences, ya know?
0 Replies

layman

Mon 10 Jul, 2017 09:00 pm
@roger,
What, and who, the hell are you talking about, Rog? I've already been through this once today.

Both Kushner and Manafort disclosed this meeting to officials, as the excerpt I just posted acknowledges (as I recall).
roger

Mon 10 Jul, 2017 09:02 pm
@layman,
How bout Trump Jr, as mentioned in the quote. Why you changing the subject?
layman

Mon 10 Jul, 2017 09:14 pm
@roger,
roger wrote:

How bout Trump Jr, as mentioned in the quote. Why you changing the subject?

That's who I thought you were talking about in the first place. Then YOU, not me, started quoting **** about Kushner.

The point I'm making is pretty simple. Trump, Jr. could not possibly have "lied" on his security clearance application, as you originally suggested, because he never applied for one in the first place.
Finn dAbuzz

Mon 10 Jul, 2017 09:17 pm
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:

First of all, Sean Spicer who we all know and love was the first person to suggest that Russian dressing would be criticized if Trump used it on a salad. Frankly I was stunned that Spicer thought Trump ever entertained the idea of eating a salad or any vegetable for that matter.

You are easily stunned. Maybe you need to pursue a concussion recovery regimen. "First of all:" Where was second or third of all?

Quote:
And just for housekeeping sake, the sandwich you mentioned is called a Reuban, Im sure it was just a typo but those of us who love authentic deli's would never spell it any other way.

Did you grow up in New York? I did. It's a Ruben. Even spellcheck doesn't recognize your spelling. You might have tried "reuben" if you were so intent on being supercilious. Very Happy But maybe you don't really love deli sandwiches.

Quote:
By the way, the rumor here is that the real reason for not televising the White House Press Conferences is that Trump is very unhappy over their physical appearance and is searching for a more appealing individual to represent his obfuscations. Personally, I don't think it's true, he used to be the leader of the free world for pity's sake.

Where is "here"? Shady Acres for Liberal Old Farts?