Mon 10 Jul, 2017 03:09 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Stop being coy Walter
0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
Finn dAbuzz

Mon 10 Jul, 2017 03:11 pm
@glitterbag,
He seems a lot more stable then someone whose posts are 90% insults and 10% substantive. Bitter much?
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Mon 10 Jul, 2017 03:13 pm
@snood,
"This individual"

Wow! snood is dialing it back a micrometer
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Mon 10 Jul, 2017 03:16 pm
@snood,
snood wrote:

Ain't that a coincidence? I'd hate seeing you on one, too. 'Specially mine.

Over and over and over again I have expressed a devotion to the rule of law, whereas you....

snood

Mon 10 Jul, 2017 03:51 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:

snood wrote:

Ain't that a coincidence? I'd hate seeing you on one, too. 'Specially mine.

Over and over and over again I have expressed a devotion to the rule of law, whereas you....

Yes Finn, everyone is very aware of your high regard for your own legal acumen. And reasoning. And logic. And fairness. It's nice to be pleased with oneself. To the extent that it's emotionally healthy and socially edifying, I encourage it.
(excuse me one second - I just gave myself a good chuckle... I really do have a wry wit....)

As to the legal and journalistic searches for truth, I just hope the vermin in the white house have big doses of bright, revealing sunlight in their not so far future.
oralloy

Mon 10 Jul, 2017 04:09 pm
@snood,
snood wrote:
Yes Finn, everyone is very aware of your high regard for your own legal acumen. And reasoning. And logic. And fairness. It's nice to be pleased with oneself. To the extent that it's emotionally healthy and socially edifying, I encourage it.

It is instructive to note that when liberals try to be sarcastic they so often end up stating facts. It says a lot about the nature of liberalism.

snood wrote:
(excuse me one second - I just gave myself a good chuckle... I really do have a wry wit....)

It's ruined by your lack of connection to reality. When you attempt sarcasm and merely end up stating facts that are obviously true but you obviously believe are not true, the one thing that really stands out to people is the tenuousness of your grip on reality.

snood wrote:
As to the legal and journalistic searches for truth, I just hope the vermin in the white house have big doses of bright, revealing sunlight in their not so far future.

It's shining now. But it is time to end the witch hunt. The Democratic Party really does need to be outlawed for the good of the country.
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Mon 10 Jul, 2017 05:33 pm
@layman,
Quote:
His idea was to have Hell's Angels attend Clinton rallies and chant: "We'll kick your sorry butt if you vote for that ignorant slut."

If you are a real person and are not able to see how trump has forgiven this lady and has done nothing what so ever to see her locked up and you still like him as a president then I would think you have a different agenda or you are not as bright as you might think you are.
reasoning logic

Mon 10 Jul, 2017 06:25 pm
gungasnake

Mon 10 Jul, 2017 06:56 pm
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
.....this lady.....

You're referring to HDK (Hildabeast Dindu KKKlintler)???

0 Replies

gungasnake

Mon 10 Jul, 2017 06:58 pm
@reasoning logic,
Do you drive a yellow AMC Gremlin??
0 Replies

revelette1

Mon 10 Jul, 2017 07:38 pm
Quote:
WASHINGTON — Before arranging a meeting with a Kremlin-connected Russian lawyer he believed would offer him compromising information about Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump Jr. was informed in an email that the material was part of a Russian government effort to aid his father’s candidacy, according to three people with knowledge of the email.

The email to the younger Mr. Trump was sent by Rob Goldstone, a publicist and former British tabloid reporter who helped broker the June 2016 meeting. In a statement on Sunday, Mr. Trump acknowledged that he was interested in receiving damaging information about Mrs. Clinton, but gave no indication that he thought the lawyer might have been a Kremlin proxy.

Mr. Goldstone’s message, as described to The New York Times by the three people, indicates that the Russian government was the source of the potentially damaging information. It does not elaborate on the wider effort by Moscow to help the Trump campaign. There is no evidence to suggest that the promised damaging information was related to Russian government computer hacking that led to the release of thousands of Democratic National Committee emails.

NYT
layman

Mon 10 Jul, 2017 07:39 pm
@revelette1,
We've been through all this before on this thread, more than once, but here it is again. This is from NBC, who Trump said is just as bad as CNN. (Spoiler--the answer is "no."):

NBC News wrote:
Trump Campaign Meeting Raises Question: Is Collusion Even a Crime?

Revelations of a meeting last summer between a Russian lawyer and senior members of the Trump campaign team have raised this question: Is collusion, in and of itself, a crime?

Even if the lawyer was somehow representing Russia, and even if she passed on national security information, legal practitioners told NBC News that it would be difficult to see a prosecutable case.

That has become a talking point among right-wing pundits, but it's a view also shared by Democrats who are legal experts.

Some experts disagree, arguing that assistance by the Russian government to the Trump campaign could amount to an illegal campaign contribution by a foreign principal. But as a legal matter, "that's stretching it," said Craig Donsanto, who spent more than 40 years working on election law cases at the Justice Department before he retired. "Where is the contribution"

Such prosecutions have proven difficult under the best of circumstances, and in 2010 the Supreme Court limited the statute to cases involving bribes and kickbacks.

Accepting information from a foreign government that might be helpful to your campaign is not illegal, he added.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/trump-meeting-raises-question-collusion-even-crime-n781571

You don't need to attend bottom-feeding school to figure this out. It's never been a crime and there is no valid reason for making it illegal.

Of course fanatical partisans don't even think about that for a second. Cheese-eaters seem to think that if they want to whine about something, that MAKES it illegal.

Like Trump being elected president for example. That's GOTTA be illegal, somehow. Let's hit the streets again tonight chanting "NOT MY PRESIDENT," eh? That will show the Supreme Court what's illegal, and what aint, for sure!

Fraid not. Nice try, cheese-eaters.
Finn dAbuzz

Mon 10 Jul, 2017 07:41 pm
@snood,
I've no doubt you crack yourself up, it's good to know at least one person appreciates your "wry wit"

"Vermin in the White House?"

You must hate white people snood.
hawkeye10

Mon 10 Jul, 2017 07:51 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:

I've no doubt you crack yourself up, it's good to know at least one person appreciates your "wry wit"

"Vermin in the White House?"

You must hate white people snood.

Was it not Snood who claimed up and down for nearly two years that white people regarded Obama as "that vermin in the White House".....and would kill him?

Pretty sure that is a yes...
Finn dAbuzz

Mon 10 Jul, 2017 07:54 pm
@hawkeye10,
I don't know about "killing him," but he certainly routinely made the argument that criticism of Obama (and particularly anything as extreme as calling him "vermin") was an undeniable sign of racism.

gungasnake

Mon 10 Jul, 2017 08:01 pm
http://yournewswire.com/patin-trump-g20-new-world-order/

Quote:

During this photo-op between Russian President Vladimir Putin and U.S. President Donald Trump, Putin couldn’t help letting his feelings be known about the globalist leaders gathered at the G20. A woman in the crowd asked Putin if he was smiling because he genuinely likes Donald Trump; Putin kept smiling but said, “I am smiling because the New World Order is finished.”

Putin and Trump were scheduled to meet for 35 minutes in Hamburg on Friday. But their first face-to-face meeting extended well beyond that, clocking in at two hours and 16 minutes. The two proud nationalists and defenders of their people found they had plenty to talk about.

That is no surprise. Putin, fighting the globalist cause single-handedly for so long, has finally found a world leader who matches his fierce resolve and determination to do right by his people. The rest of the G20 leaders are from the globalist school of thought – childless and corrupt puppets of the elite, doing the bidding of corporations, banks and secret societies, without a care in the world about the future of their countries.

But Trump is different. And in the American president Putin has at last found the ally he needs to destroy the New World Order once and for all........
0 Replies