monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

layman

Sat 8 Jul, 2017 04:31 pm
@reasoning logic,
reasoning logic wrote:

I wonder if the reality at hand may be that many people view Trump similar to a pile of dog **** and see no use of him to do good aims as best they can and prepare to bring America better once he is gone

Of course that's the ''reality," RL. Many people HATE Trump with all their being--tens of millions of them, no doubt. They're ignorant-ass haters, but they are far from being the majority. "Many" people would like to see Trump brutally murdered tomorrow, including some in this thread, no doubt.

You're just stating the obvious. Or are you just saying "many" when you really mean "most?"
layman

Sat 8 Jul, 2017 04:39 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:
What they have decided to do is depose him, and they dont care how much America gets hurt in the process, because with these idiots the ends justify the means, and their agenda comes first, not America.

Sho nuff. Here's a typical "progressive," for ya, eh?:

Quote:
"I have a confession: I have at times, as the war has unfolded, secretly wished for things to go wrong," Gary Kamiya, executive editor of the left-leaning Internet journal Salon, wrote last week. 'Wished for the Iraqis to be more nationalistic, to resist longer.”

“Wished for the Arab world to rise up in rage. Wished for all the things we feared would happen. I'm not alone: A number of people who oppose the war have told me they have had identical feelings."

“Some of this is merely the result of pettiness -- ignoble resentment, partisan hackdom, the desire to be proved right and to prove the likes of Rumsfeld wrong, irritation with the sanitizing, myth-making American media. But some of it is something trickier:… Pessimism is the dirty little secret of the antiwar camp -- dirty because there is something distasteful about wishing for bad outcomes.”

http://www.salon.com/opinion/feature/2003/04/11/liberation/index.html

They (reluctantly) admit to their treachery and treasonous aspirations, eh?
roger

Sat 8 Jul, 2017 05:30 pm
@layman,
layman wrote:

Are ya sayin ya can't downvote a perv ya have on "ignore," Rog?

No, I'm saying that a consequence of being ignored by all would result in no votes, up or down.
layman

Sat 8 Jul, 2017 05:40 pm
@roger,
roger wrote:

layman wrote:

Are ya sayin ya can't downvote a perv ya have on "ignore," Rog?

No, I'm saying that a consequence of being ignored by all would result in no votes, up or down.

But why would that be, though? Why can't I put a guy on ignore and also routinely vote down every post he makes?

There are people who do that with me. I don't know if they have me on "ignore" with the machine, but they downvote every post I make without ever reading a word of it (i.e., they are "ignoring" it, by one method or another).

If I were that type, then I would certainly vote down every post Cammie makes, sight unseen. But I don't vote.
ossobucotemp

Sat 8 Jul, 2017 05:45 pm
@layman,
layman is right on that, not that I do it as routine, but have once in a fairly long while
0 Replies

jcboy

Sat 8 Jul, 2017 06:25 pm
It is now "baked in the cake", our country is no longer a world leader. Trump's white nationalist speech (written by Steven Miller) to Poland, his nonsensical tweet about Podesta, sending his daughter as a proxy to a meeting of world leaders while he equivocates to an authoritarian KBG agent. When will the blinders come off and see this presidency for what it is-a scam?
ossobucotemp

Sat 8 Jul, 2017 06:28 pm
@jcboy,
I'll guess nine months, birth of a miraculous baby.
0 Replies

layman

Sat 8 Jul, 2017 06:33 pm
@layman,
layman wrote:
Pessimism is the dirty little secret of the antiwar camp -- dirty because there is something distasteful about wishing for bad outcomes.”

For a commie-ass American, wishing and hoping that more U.S. Solders die is merely "something distateful," eh? Like maybe a banana might be, if ya don't like bananas.

Nothing deserving of much attention. It's not treasonous in spirit, it's merely a tad bit "distasteful," that's all.
0 Replies

layman

Sat 8 Jul, 2017 06:38 pm
@jcboy,
jcboy wrote:
When will the blinders come off and see this presidency for what it is-a scam?

Even if a guy had 20 blindfolds on and was tied up in a cramped metal box located in a cave, it would still be easy for him to see that you're full of ****, eh?
0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
Blickers

Sat 8 Jul, 2017 09:15 pm
@oralloy,
The traitor is in the White House, as he puts Putin's vision for the future in place in America.
camlok

Sat 8 Jul, 2017 09:24 pm
@Blickers,
Quote:
Blickers: as he puts Putin's vision for the future in place in America.

Now the commies are in my sock drawer. Where's Uncle Joe when ya need him!?
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Sun 9 Jul, 2017 12:31 am
@Blickers,
Blickers wrote:
The traitor is in the White House, as he puts Putin's vision for the future in place in America.

What vision of Putin's for America's future?
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Sun 9 Jul, 2017 02:04 am
It's somehow amusing that the pic of Ivanka Trump with the Chinese, Russian and Turkish presidents, the German chancellor and the British prime minister at the G-20-conference table was posted by a Russian staff.
0 Replies

Builder

Sun 9 Jul, 2017 03:12 am
@gungasnake,
Quote:
Possible end of Ferkel's government....

The UK's enquiry into organised paedophilia was canned, because they couldn't find anyone not related to a suspect, to chair it.