Sat 8 Jul, 2017 09:27 am
Nobody wants to play with the mean kid.

http://oi65.tinypic.com/21jwwmd.jpg
camlok

Sat 8 Jul, 2017 10:32 am
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
THAT'S how bad America sucks now.

America has always sucked. What else can a terrorist. war criminal, genocidal nation do but suck.
camlok

Sat 8 Jul, 2017 10:37 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Homeland Security

The US borrowed this from Nazis propaganda. Turnabout is fair play, the Nazis borrowed propaganda from the US system and plans for death camps etc from US genocides.
0 Replies

camlok

Sat 8 Jul, 2017 10:39 am
@georgeob1,
You aren't a rank partisan conservative, are you, georgeob1?
0 Replies

revelette1

Sat 8 Jul, 2017 11:43 am
@jcboy,
I wonder what was being discussed all around him and what he all sulled up about?
Blickers

Sat 8 Jul, 2017 11:51 am
@revelette1,
They're all probably saying: "No use talking to this guy-he doesn't know anything. If you want a deal, you have to go over his head to his boss, Putin.
camlok

Sat 8 Jul, 2017 12:02 pm
@Blickers,
Blickers: Oh my gooooooooddddddd, there's a commie in my panties!
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Sat 8 Jul, 2017 12:32 pm
@camlok,
camlok wrote:

Quote:
THAT'S how bad America sucks now.

America has always sucked. What else can a terrorist. war criminal, genocidal nation do but suck.
Humans have a dark side Americans no less than others, but see once upon a time we attempted to get educated and attempted to do right and attempted to be honest with ourselves and others and attempted to MAKE AMERICA GREAT.....that is mostly by the boards now.....fulfilling our will, satisfying our dark desires while denying their existence , and driving to UTOPIA is the way we tend to roll now.

That's a big problem.
hawkeye10

Sat 8 Jul, 2017 12:38 pm
@jcboy,
jcboy wrote:

Nobody wants to play with the mean kid.

http://oi65.tinypic.com/21jwwmd.jpg

The global elite are idiots no less than the American elite...the correct course of action is to do their best to govern through Trump, which means to both use him to good aims as best they can and prepare to bring America better once he is gone, which means to grow leaders and launch reforms, but they aint that bright. What they have decided to do is depose him, and they dont care how much America gets hurt in the process, because with these idiots the ends justify the means, and their agenda comes first, not America.

Obama heavily encouraged the global elite to ignore our President as best they can, yet another of his treasonous acts.
camlok

Sat 8 Jul, 2017 12:38 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
Humans have a dark side Americans no less than others, but see once upon a time we attempted to get educated and attempted to do right and attempted to be honest with ourselves and others and attempted to MAKE AMERICA GREAT..

There is none with as dark a side as Americans. People who founded their "nation" on terrorism and genocide. Been at war for 93% of your years in existence. Slaughtered tens of millions.

The only thing that has made America "great" is all the wealth it has stolen from the poor of the world.
0 Replies

camlok

Sat 8 Jul, 2017 12:40 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
the correct course of action is to do their best to govern through Trump, which means to both use him to good aims as best they can and prepare to bring America better once he is gone, which means to grow leaders and launch reforms,

It's not up to the world to fix all you idiots' phuckups, and Trump is one royal phuckup.
hawkeye10

Sat 8 Jul, 2017 12:43 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

hawkeye10 wrote:
I am 90% sure that SCOTUS finally takes a stand against gerrymandering, so dont count your chickens just yet.

If they curtail gerrymandering, I don't see how that prevents the Republicans from holding the White House for twenty years. Most of the electoral college is not split up by congressional district.

I see your point, but Gerrymandering has had profound impact on America, it is the #1 reason the political center got rubbed out. If the courts put an end to it, even if they just but an end to the most extreme cases, everything changes in my opinion. We dont know what will happen, but certainly predicting that the R's keep the WH for 20 years in the new world is a bridge too far.
Brandon9000

Sat 8 Jul, 2017 03:12 pm
@camlok,
Did you ever wonder why all of your posts get zero replies?
oralloy

Sat 8 Jul, 2017 03:24 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:
I see your point, but Gerrymandering has had profound impact on America, it is the #1 reason the political center got rubbed out. If the courts put an end to it, even if they just but an end to the most extreme cases, everything changes in my opinion. We dont know what will happen, but certainly predicting that the R's keep the WH for 20 years in the new world is a bridge too far.

Let's see what happens when North Korea nukes Los Angeles and Chicago and the nation rallies around Trump to exterminate North Korea and anyone else that we feel like doing away with.
reasoning logic

Sat 8 Jul, 2017 03:32 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:

Let's see what happens when North Korea nukes Los Angeles and Chicago

I bet you are one of those people who try to make money off of other gullible people by predicting their future. Shocked
roger

Sat 8 Jul, 2017 03:45 pm
@Brandon9000,
I suppose it's possible to feel validated by a bunch of zeros. At least it's proof that not everyone has him on ignore.
hawkeye10

Sat 8 Jul, 2017 04:01 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

Let's see what happens when North Korea nukes Los Angeles and Chicago and the nation rallies around Trump to exterminate North Korea and anyone else that we feel like doing away with.

Ideally Team China/Russia/Iran deals with the Korean problem. I have not given up hope on that.
reasoning logic

Sat 8 Jul, 2017 04:02 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
the correct course of action is to do their best to govern through Trump, which means to both use him to good aims as best they can and prepare to bring America better once he is gone

I wonder if the reality at hand may be that many people view Trump similar to a pile of dog **** and see no use of him to do good aims as best they can and prepare to bring America better once he is gone
reasoning logic

Sat 8 Jul, 2017 04:05 pm
@hawkeye10,
It is nice to know that I'm not the only one who wishes that my utopian ideas might come true. Very Happy
0 Replies

layman

Sat 8 Jul, 2017 04:26 pm
@roger,
Are ya sayin ya can't downvote a perv ya have on "ignore," Rog? I wouldn't know--I've never had anyone on ignore.