monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

gungasnake

Sun 9 Jul, 2017 05:15 am
@Builder,
You'd still think they'd want to know more about the two Pervestas and that little English girl who was snatched at the resort in Portugal, Madeline McCann....

http://victuruslibertas.com/2016/11/do-john-and-tony-podesta-have-a-connection-with-missing-child-madeleine-mccann/

http://victuruslibertas.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/cover-photo-small.jpg
gungasnake

Sun 9 Jul, 2017 05:23 am
CNN going down:

0 Replies

gungasnake

Sun 9 Jul, 2017 05:51 am
Brains and money leaving the demopoop party:

http://www.digifection.com/its-over-3-richest-democrates-just-went-on-fox-today-and-give-trump-something-unfathomable/

Oralloy is right, it's gonna be 20 years....

oristarA

Sun 9 Jul, 2017 07:40 am
@gungasnake,
Well, let us take a look at what Warren Buffet said,

“I would certainly say to him [Trump] the same thing I would say to any other president—that their most important job is to protect us from weapons of mass destruction and that they are the most important person in the world, to put the emphasis on that.”

It simply reminds Trump of his vital duty, telling his that he should do or learn to do his share. This Buffet's graceful expression is obviously an encouragement to Trump, who, as a baby president, has been badly ridiculed by media.

gungasnake wrote:

Brains and money leaving the demopoop party:

http://www.digifection.com/its-over-3-richest-democrates-just-went-on-fox-today-and-give-trump-something-unfathomable/

Oralloy is right, it's gonna be 20 years....

0 Replies

maporsche

Sun 9 Jul, 2017 08:36 am
@hawkeye10,
You're complaining because other countries are putting their interests in front of America's?
layman

Sun 9 Jul, 2017 08:54 am
@gungasnake,
gungasnake wrote:

You'd still think they'd want to know more about the two Pervestas and that little English girl who was snatched at the resort in Portugal, Madeline McCann....

http://victuruslibertas.com/2016/11/do-john-and-tony-podesta-have-a-connection-with-missing-child-madeleine-mccann/

http://victuruslibertas.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/cover-photo-small.jpg

Wow! I haven't made any effort to see if this is true, but if it is it's "very suspicious," to say the least:

Quote:
A child named Madeleine Beth McCann, who has been missing from Portugal since the evening of May 3, 2007, only days after her 4th birthday… John Podesta is pictured next to the girl...sitting with several others in what appears to be a family card game, with the girl to his right.

Madeleine Beth McCann (born 12 May 2003) disappeared on the evening of 3 May 2007 from her bed in a holiday apartment in Praia da Luz, a resort in the Algarve region of Portugal.

This [picture] is the $1 million mansion belonging to Clement Freud, that sits only 1/3 of a mile from where Madeleine was abducted. Freud’s mansion’s location to where Madeleine was abducted is shown on the map to the right.

At least 3 women began coming out with stories of Freud abusing them. The women Freud molested have horrific stories of physical molestation beginning when they were just 10, 11 and 14 years old....Police in Suffolk have confirmed the now-known Pedaphile, Clement Freud, was out of the country when Madeleine was abducted. However, his home had been loaned to friends of his- John and Tony Podesta.

The picture of Podesta and the girl together, together with the uncannily similar police sketches, and the "loan" of a nearby house to the Podestas from a known pedophile (apparently a pretty good friend of theirs) MUST have led to suspicions by authorities, which is one thing that makes me doubt the accuracy of this story. If some guy on the internet has all this information, surely they do. You have to wonder if the whole thing (pictures, sketches, etc.) is fabricated.
ossobucotemp

Sun 9 Jul, 2017 08:56 am
@maporsche,
Glad to see you back from your trip, maporsche - how was Iceland?
0 Replies

layman

Sun 9 Jul, 2017 09:01 am
@gungasnake,
You never take the time to post excerpts, so I do it for you, eh?:

Quote:
This is a very special day from President Trump. This morning Bill Gates, Warren Buffet, and Charlie Munger went on FOX News and dropped the kind of bombshell the Left fears most.

The 3 Richest Democrats just gave Trump full support of his job as President.

It’s funny because Democrats LOVE pointing to these men as “geniuses” and using their quotes to back their point.
revelette1

Sun 9 Jul, 2017 09:40 am
@Blickers,
Blickers wrote:
Quote:
The traitor is in the White House, as he puts Putin's vision for the future in place in America.

Yep.

Quote:
President Trump early Sunday said he "strongly pressed" Russian President Vladimir Putin during the G20 summit on Russian meddling in the U.S. presidential election.

"I strongly pressed President Putin twice about Russian meddling in our election. He vehemently denied it. I've already given my opinion....." the president tweeted.
- Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) July 9, 2017

"...We negotiated a ceasefire in parts of Syria which will save lives. Now it is time to move forward in working constructively with Russia!" he added.
- Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) July 9, 2017

Trump did not say whether he accepted Putin's denial, however.

Top administration officials on Saturday did not refute Putin's claims that Trump seemed satisfied with the Russian leader's denial that the Kremlin did not interfere in the 2016 presidential election.

A little more along the same lines at The Hill
izzythepush

Sun 9 Jul, 2017 10:09 am
Quote:
The US president's son, Donald Trump Jr, has admitted meeting a Kremlin-linked Russian lawyer last year.
The encounter is thought to be the first confirmed private meeting between a Russian national and a member of Donald Trump's inner circle.
A special prosecutor is investigating whether Trump associates colluded with alleged Russian efforts to influence last November's US election.
Both Mr Trump Jr and the lawyer say the campaign was not discussed.
Mr Trump Jr was accompanied by the president's son-in-law Jared Kushner, and then-campaign head Paul J Manafort, meeting Natalia Veselnitskaya at New York's Trump Tower on 9 June, two weeks after Donald Trump secured the Republican nomination.
Mr Trump Jr said in a statement that they discussed a suspended programme for Americans to adopt Russian children.
He said it "was not a campaign issue at that time and there was no follow-up".
Mr Kushner's lawyer said he had previously disclosed the meeting on security clearance forms.
President Vladimir Putin suspended the adoption programme in 2012 after the US Congress voted in a law to allow the US to withhold visas and freeze financial assets of Russian officials thought to have been involved with human rights violations.
Ms Veselnitskaya, who played a key role campaigning against the law, said "nothing at all was discussed about the presidential campaign.
"I have never acted on behalf of the Russian government and have never discussed any of these matters with any representative of the Russian government."
Last week Mr Trump said interference in the election "could well have been" carried out by countries other than Russia and interference "has been happening for a long time".

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-40549398
0 Replies

georgeob1

Sun 9 Jul, 2017 10:24 am
@revelette1,
I find it amazing that some folks are so insistent on the existence of some Trump-Russian conspiracy, clinging to the idea in the complete absence of any material evidence for it, or even any continuing plausible motivation among either party for it. I recognize their amazement and indignation that they, their sappy political ideas and their self-serving and self-aggrandizing neurotic candidate Hillary Clinton were rejected by the voters in an overwhelming majority of the states in this country. However, I am amazed at the persistence of their denial and refusal to accept the obvious result.

Such setbacks occur frequently in life, but most strong, rational people and organizations find a way to overcome their anger & denial and deal with the underlying causes behind the setbacks that confront them. Others spend their energies psychic and material in childish tantrums, denial and pouting.

Democrats didn't say or do much during Obama's failed presidency while Putin crushed the remaining elements of democracy in Russia; took personal control of all media; assassinated political enemies living in the UK and other places, and led Russia into seizing Crimea and the Donbass region in eastern Ukraine; threateningly positioned his military forces along the borders of the Baltic republics; and directly intervened in the Syrian Civil war to preserve its puppet Assad. Instead we had whispered assurances from the hapless Obama to PM Medvedev that he (Obama) would "have more flexibility (and ability to accommodate them)after the election" and studied passive inaction as Assad and the Russians crossed our hapless President's "red line" and gassed thousands of innocent Syrians.

In view of all this, and the amazing lack of real evidence that six months of deep state leaks and official investigations have so far yielded, the obvious contradictions here are a bit breathtaking. All this strongly indicates the depths of the psychological derangement of many of the Hillary supporters and likely the grossly cynical manipulations of their leaders. The pathetic true believers apparently still believe that Bill Clinton and Loretta Lynch found their personal aircraft "accidentally" parked adjacent to each other in a hangar at a remote area of the Phoenix AZ Airport (Clinton on a trip from LA to New York and Lynch one from Washington to Aspen CO --- look at a map) , and that during their 30 minute meeting in her closed aircraft they spoke only about " the grandkids" . Three days later the capon FBI Director took Lynch's place in exonerating Hillary from legal liability even as he tried to save personal face by enumerating a long list of confirmed criminal actions on her part. It would be very hard to make this stuff up!
Finn dAbuzz

Sun 9 Jul, 2017 10:46 am
@maporsche,
maporsche wrote:

You're complaining because other countries are putting their interests in front of America's?

They can, they should, and they have pursued their own interests.

They can really do whatever they want, but if they wish to maintain their integrity as a nation they should avoid open hostility with the president of the nation on which they so heavily depend for their national security. However, if a great many of them won't even live up to their agreements on defense spending levels, why should we expect any integrity from them?

For too long most of the EU nations have played the US for a chump: Depending upon our wealth to fund their defense and provide the engine for the global economy, while they use theirs on social welfare programs. With the notable exception of the UK and a few other nations, when the time comes to join us in military actions intended to (rightly or wrongly) preserve security, they stand on the sidelines.

I don't have a major problem with this as respects their pursuing their nations' interests. It's pretty clever what they've done. I do though have a problem with our nation's leaders going along with it. There are good reasons for the US wanting Europe to remain free, but they are not greater (nor should they be) for the Europeans to want Europe to remain free. Should Europe fall (and I fervently hope it never will), the US will not topple in a domino effect. We will remain not only free but quite capable of defending ourselves against whatever forces felled Europe.

It's all the rage in Europe to denounce Trump. Fine, they don't have to like him. They should though, put their money where their snarky mouths are and either remove his undeniably valid criticism of them for not meeting their agreements, or tell him to pound sand, pull out of NATO and go it alone (or they could all get together and expel the US from NATO)

One thing is fairly certain, should Trump ever live up to the absurd, hyperbolic predictions of becoming some neo-Nazi authoritarian with visions of global conquest, it won't be the EU that rises to confront him.

gungasnake

Sun 9 Jul, 2017 10:49 am
@layman,
Story is totally straight up. Police sketches taken from witnesses who saw two mean leave with the blond girl over one of their shoulders were released in 2013, no responses ever from the public until last summer when with pictures of HDK and her entourage in newspapers somebody in England was looking at pictures of the two Pervestas and finally put two and two together like "Sheee-it, where have I seen those two assholes before and then it clicked, the police sketches for the Madeleine McCann case.

There's no way to fake something like that, the Pervestas are guilty as hell and nobody has gotten up the cajones to go after them yet.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Sun 9 Jul, 2017 10:50 am
@georgeob1,
When first I read:

Quote:
...their self-serving and self-aggrandizing neurotic candidate Hillary Clinton

I read:

Quote:
...their self-serving and self-aggrandizing necrotic candidate Hillary Clinton

I agree with everything you've written, but I prefer my first take on this line. Smile
0 Replies

gungasnake

Sun 9 Jul, 2017 10:51 am
In fact the police sketch of John Pervesta is absolutely dead-bang, you couldn't do better with a camera.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Sun 9 Jul, 2017 10:52 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
Just noting as an aside that Sweden, Austria, Cyprus, Finland, Ireland and Malta are EU countries which are not also Nato members (the EU is not a military alliance).
Finn dAbuzz

Sun 9 Jul, 2017 10:54 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:

Just noting as an aside that Sweden, Austria, Cyprus, Finland, Ireland and Malta are EU countries which are not also Nato members (the EU is not a military alliance).

True, but it's the EU member states that are the worst of the NATO deadbeats.
MontereyJack

Sun 9 Jul, 2017 11:20 am
@layman,
that is as far as I can tell utter horse crap. They didn't give him full support, or anything like support. They offered him advice on what they thought he SHOULD be doing or going to do. The reports I saw made no mention of any support as such.
reasoning logic

Sun 9 Jul, 2017 11:43 am
@layman,
Quote:
They're ignorant-ass haters, but they are far from being the majority. "Many" people would like to see Trump brutally murdered tomorrow, including some in this thread, no doubt.

You're just stating the obvious. Or are you just saying "many" when you really mean "most?"

Have you ever considered whether you might have the right stuff or not?

https://www.ocdonline.com/the-right-stuff

https://www.ocdonline.com/the-right-stuff
layman

Sun 9 Jul, 2017 01:12 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:

that is as far as I can tell utter horse crap. They didn't give him...anything like support. The reports I saw made no mention of any support as such.

Well, maybe you didn't see the right reports, then, eh, Jack?

Quote:
on Monday, Munger told Fox Business:

"I'm a great admirer of the Trump change of mind about China and making an ally out of China instead of screaming about their trade," Munger said in an interview alongside Berkshire CEO Warren Buffett and Microsoft co-founder Bill Gates. " So I'm a big admirer of Trump when he changes his mind against Russia. And I think he'll do a lot more of it."

http://fortune.com/2017/05/08/charlie-munger-trump-china/

Billionaires know what it takes to become a billionaire, and those are rare qualities, so they're all in a mutual admiration society, eh?