monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

camlok

Thu 29 Jun, 2017 03:46 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
You've just made it to my thumb every post up list.

What a child you are, Izzy, in all the bad ways and none of the good ones of children.
0 Replies

snood

Thu 29 Jun, 2017 04:01 pm
@camlok,
camlok wrote:

I thought you had some degree of intestinal fortitude, gunga, but you are like all the other idiots, the American cowards who can't and won't face reality.

If we are all hypocrites, cowards and idiots, why do you spend so much time here? You trying to save us? Educate us? I hope its something like that, because the other alternative motivations are ugly.
snood

Thu 29 Jun, 2017 05:05 pm
Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.
-Abraham Lincoln
gungasnake

Thu 29 Jun, 2017 05:19 pm
Dan (Fake but accurate) Rather...

https://www.google.com/search?client=opera&q=fsn+rather+fake+but+accurate+site%3Afreerepublic.com&sourceid=opera&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

Dan Rather:
Quote:
“I was making fake news before it was cool.”
0 Replies

gungasnake

Thu 29 Jun, 2017 05:24 pm
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Fp5_e5aPqUY/SCWm3uubRwI/AAAAAAAADHw/kvYNcpCmUCE/s400/poordan.jpg

0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
camlok

Thu 29 Jun, 2017 06:11 pm
@snood,
Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.
-Abraham Lincoln

And look what he did to Blacks, used them in his power struggle.
0 Replies

camlok

Thu 29 Jun, 2017 06:14 pm
@snood,
Why are you so dishonest, Snood? Why address me personally instead of addressing the war crimes and the terrorism of your governments?

This is delusional on a grand scale. How many illegal invasions, how many millions have died from US "Imperialism" just in your lifetime and you find this slaughter so easy to ignore.

What kind of human beings are you?
reasoning logic

Thu 29 Jun, 2017 07:18 pm
Sometimes the truth is a hard pill for democrats and republicans to swallow.

0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Thu 29 Jun, 2017 07:46 pm
@wmwcjr,
wmwcjr wrote:

Have a good time!

I also happen to have two daughters. I expect to become a grandfather in late December. Smile
you are going to LOVE being Grampa.
0 Replies

snood

Thu 29 Jun, 2017 07:47 pm
@camlok,
What is your goal - what do you seek to accomplish by constantly restating all the terrible crimes of the US? Do you think you are doing something positive? Are you contributing to some greater good by coming on A2K and browbeating everyone for being hypocrites, liars and cowards? Don't answer this by restating again what I've just said above. Don't just repeat again how awful I am and how bad the country is. Answer the question placed to you if you are not a coward yourself. What are you accomplishing here?
layman

Thu 29 Jun, 2017 09:43 pm
Well, OK, then! Now we talkin bidnizz!

Quote:
SANCTUARY CITY CRACKDOWN:House passes 'Kate's Law' in push to fight illegal immigration

House Republicans took action Thursday to crack down on illegal immigrants and the cities that shelter them.

One bill passed by the House would deny federal grants to sanctuary cities and another, Kate’s Law, would increase the penalties for deported aliens who try to return to the United States.

Kate's Law, which would increase the penalties for deported aliens who try to return to the United States and caught, passed with a vote of 257 to 157, with one Republican voting no and 24 Democrats voting yes.

The other bill, which would deny federal grants to sanctuary cities, passed with a vote of 228-195 with 3 Democrats voting yes and 7 Republicans voting no.

The "No Sanctuary for Criminals Act," would cut federal grants to states and “sanctuary cities” that refuse to cooperate with law enforcement carrying out immigration enforcement activities.

“The word 'sanctuary' calls to mind someplace safe, but too often for families and victims affected by illegal immigrant crime, sanctuary cities are anything but safe,” Homeland Security Secretary John Kelly asserted in the pre-vote press conference.

“It is beyond my comprehension why federal state and local officials ... would actively discourage or outright prevent law enforcement agencies from upholding the laws of the United States,” he added.

According to Homan, ICE already has arrested nearly 66,000 individuals this year that were either known or suspected to be in the country illegally. Of those arrested, 48,000 were convicted criminal aliens.

Who says Trump aint gittin no legislation passed, eh?

The democrats, with their "sanctuary cities" have long retained and steadily increased their votes through illegal aliens. They're in terrible shape, as it is, but it's gunna be real sorry (for them, and only them, not the cities) when all these criminals get deported.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Thu 29 Jun, 2017 10:27 pm
https://gopthedailydose.com/2017/06/28/michelle-obama-furious-russian-anchor-insults-live-tv/

Mike (anybody says I ain't a woman can suck my dick) Obunga mistaken for a chamber maid....
layman

Thu 29 Jun, 2017 10:29 pm
Is Trump "vulgar?" Hell, yeah!

To hear the MSM tell it, Trump just nuked Mexico, then went there to take a dump on the dead president when he said this:

Quote:
"I heard poorly rated @Morning_Joe speaks badly of me (don't watch anymore)," Trump wrote. "Then how come low I.Q. Crazy Mika, along with Psycho Joe, came to Mar-a-Lago 3 nights in a row around New Year's Eve, and insisted on joining me. She was bleeding badly from a face-lift. I said no!"

What's the big deal here? She responded with a tweet referring to his "small hands," but no one complained about that, or all the other insults she and her husband have hurled at him on national TV.

The word "vulgar" comes from the latin word for "common people," average joe, regular guy, and similar notions. That's our Donald, sho nuff! He aint no cheese-eater.

The guy on the street aint complainin about what he said, just the snobbish "elite" media types and their ilk. Who wants some woman, who probably has HIV, sticking her sorry, bleeding face over the salad bar, anyway?

Between those groups, who has more votes, eh?
izzythepush

Fri 30 Jun, 2017 12:51 am
@snood,
snood wrote:

What is your goal

To be noticed, and this is the only way it can be.
0 Replies

layman

Fri 30 Jun, 2017 01:01 am
I gotta feelin that this case aint gunna go the way the gays want it to;

Quote:
Supreme Court tackles gay rights

Two of the most precious rights Americans possess are the right to express themselves freely and the right to practice their religion as they see fit. Both are enshrined in the First Amendment.

But these rights are not absolute, and sometimes may clash with a duty toward others. Monday the Supreme Court decided to hear a case that may test these limits -- Masterpiece Cakeshop v. Colorado Civil Rights Commission.

It started in July 2012. Charlie Craig and David Mullins asked Jack Phillips, who owned the Masterpiece Cakeshop, to create a custom wedding cake to celebrate their same-sex marriage. Phillips refused, saying he didn’t want to promote a same-sex wedding due to his religious beliefs.

Craig and Mullins filed a complaint with the Colorado Civil Rights Commission. The Commission decided against Phillips, declaring he had discriminated on the basis of sexual orientation.

Last year, Phillips petitioned the Supreme Court to take the case, claiming the Colorado ruling violates the Free Speech and Free Exercise Clauses of the First Amendment. And now the Court has decided, after months of consideration, to hear the appeal this fall.

Dr. John Eastman, a professor and former dean at Chapman University’s school of law, believes the free speech argument is strong, because Phillips’ work involved “expressive conduct.”

Eastman believes it could be bigger than the Hobby Lobby opinion a few years back, which allowed a company to be exempt from a contraceptive mandate due to religious objections... if the Court found for Phillips, it could mean there’s a constitutional right that would trump numerous statutes across the nation.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/06/27/supreme-court-tackles-gay-rights-why-masterpiece-cakeshop-case-could-rival-hobby-lobby-decision.html

The NYT has this headline pertaining to this case:

The New York Times wrote:
Justices to Hear Case on Religious Objections to Same-Sex Marriage

They never directly address the free speech grounds at all. Figures, eh? For them it's all about demonic christians versus heroic gays. That's the way tribalistic identity politics works. And the more divisive, the better. It's all about groups, never about individuals (and their individual rights).
0 Replies

oralloy

Fri 30 Jun, 2017 01:03 am
@snood,
snood wrote:
What is your goal - what do you seek to accomplish by constantly restating all the terrible crimes of the US?

Nevermind the fact that the supposed crimes are fictitious.
0 Replies

layman

Fri 30 Jun, 2017 01:23 am
Utter Idiocy

Quote:
A man from El Salvador in the U.S. illegally who sued San Francisco after police turned him over to immigration authorities in violation of the city's sanctuary law is set to be awarded $190,000, his attorney said Thursday.

The construction worker said he went to police in December 2015 after getting a call from authorities that his stolen car had been found. Instead of helping him, he said, officers detained him and called immigration authorities.

He was taken into custody by federal authorities outside the police station and was in jail for two months. He has been fighting his deportation since his release.

"What happened to me was very unfair and it was an injustice," he said.

City law prohibits law enforcement officers from cooperating with federal immigration officials

An INJUSTICE, I tellya!

So, let me get this straight, eh? Some punk enters our country illegally and the cheese-eating homosexuals in San Francisco are going to pay him $200,000 because his sorry, law-breaking ass got arrested!?

They'll being paying a lot more than that just because they have such a cheese-eating law on the books, here soon. The sooner, the better.

I can hear it now, coming from all over the world. Bust into America and go to San Francisco. Get arrested for breaking U.S. law, and they'll pay you more than you'll ever earn in your life.

Paid to break the law? I'll do that 24/7, eh?
0 Replies

gungasnake

Fri 30 Jun, 2017 03:19 am
https://scontent-dft4-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/19511086_1886707244987822_2214259311178444931_n.jpg?oh=a10b5f95dc04612f89a1cd243318a7f0&oe=5A0A26BB
0 Replies

Olivier5

Fri 30 Jun, 2017 03:29 am
@gungasnake,
Michelle Obama is a gorgious woman, always very elegant. Don't hire servile Russian "journalists" as fashion advisors... They wouldn't recognize style if it bit their ass.
0 Replies