monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

Below viewing threshold (view)
MontereyJack

Wed 28 Jun, 2017 06:54 pm
@snood,
Do nou underrstand the meaning of "monomaniac"?
snood

Wed 28 Jun, 2017 07:24 pm
@MontereyJack,
I hadda look it up🤓, but ... yes. Soooo apropos.
0 Replies

layman

Wed 28 Jun, 2017 08:20 pm
Who could have possibly guessed that she would go and do that, I ax ya?

Quote:
Susan Rice suggests race, gender bias linked to 'unmasking' backlash

In an interview with journalist Michael Tomasky for New York Magazine, Rice reportedly questioned the criticism she’s faced dating back to the Benghazi controversy.

“Why me? Why not Jay Carney, for example, who was then our press secretary, who stood up more?” she asked.

“I don’t know… I do not leap to the simple explanation that it’s only about race and gender. I’m trying to keep my theories to myself until I’m ready to come out with them. It’s not because I don’t have any.

As to the suggestion of race and gender being a factor, the source countered, then “why would there be a subpoena for a white male?”

Rice told Judy Woodruff on PBS on March 22 that she “knew nothing” about the unmasking of Trump associates. But weeks later on MSNBC, she admitted she sometimes sought out the identities of Trump associates who communicated with foreigners, a request known as “unmasking” in the intelligence community.

Naw, it aint because you're a black woman, skank. It's because you're a filthy, lyin, privacy-invading black woman.
0 Replies

layman

Wed 28 Jun, 2017 08:39 pm
@revelette1,
I don't see where the BABE complained, eh? Her only complaint is probably that Trump didn't cop a feel when she got close enough.
layman

Wed 28 Jun, 2017 09:09 pm
These women, I tellya! Always runnin around raping young boys. That's about all you hear about in the news these days. It's a "rape culture" with them, eh?

Quote:
Florida woman, 25, arrested for sex for 3 years with boy, 11, which led to a child

A Florida woman has been arrested on Tuesday after she allegedly raped and had a sexual relationship with an 11-year-old boy starting in 2014 and getting pregnant as a result.

Marissa A. Mowry, 25, was arrested by the Hillsborough County Sheriffs Office and taken to the county’s jail. Mowry is facing sexual battery and sexual assault charges. The Hillsborough County Sheriffs Office Child Protective Division is also investigating the incident.

Well, I guess sexually molesting someone else's child is not quite as bad as locking your own children in a car trunk and leaving them there, screaming for help, until they're dead, eh?
0 Replies

snood

Wed 28 Jun, 2017 09:11 pm
@layman,
She said the whole experience was "bizarre". I guess you and Trump would take that as a compliment.
0 Replies

camlok

Wed 28 Jun, 2017 09:44 pm
@oralloy,
You are Duck dynasty and Westboro Baptist Church all rolled into one, oralloy.
0 Replies

layman

Wed 28 Jun, 2017 10:05 pm
Van Jones joins his homeboy, John Bonifield, in fessing up about the russian bullshit.

Quote:
Since the inauguration, Russia has been mentioned in CNN’s coverage of the Trump White House 15,694 times. There is zero evidence that there was any collusion between the Trump campaign and Russian intelligence operatives during the 2016 election. None. Every update has yielded nothing further other than we have no evidence of collusion or wrongdoing. Now, you have CNN’s Van Jones telling a Project Veritas reporter that the Russia story is a “nothing burger.”

Quote:
Van Jones: The Russia thing is just a big nothing burger

PV Reporter: Really?

Jones: Yeah. There’s nothing there you can do.

Since Hillary Clinton’s upset loss to Donald Trump, the Democratic Party has used Russia as a crutch to avoid an extensive introspective autopsy on why they lost. The mindset seems to be: it’s not possible that our ideas suck, it’s just that the rest of the country is wrong—also, Russia.

A new Harvard-Harris poll notes that 64 percent feel that the Russia investigation is hurting the country, with 56 percent saying it’s time for Congress to move on to more important issues.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2017/06/28/cnns-van-jones-russian-collusion-story-is-a-big-nothing-burger-n2347957

Wise up, cheese-eaters.

Oh, wait, what was I thinking? They aint NEVER gunna do that.
Builder

Wed 28 Jun, 2017 10:22 pm
@layman,
Quote:
Since Hillary Clinton’s upset loss to Donald Trump, the Democratic Party has used Russia as a crutch to avoid an extensive introspective autopsy on why they lost. The mindset seems to be: it’s not possible that our ideas suck, it’s just that the rest of the country is wrong—also, Russia.

DNC rep Harlan Hill told Australia on election day that HRC and the DNC supported Don's candidacy, because it would save them billions in campaign costs. He said this on live television, and of course, any recordings of the day's coverage have been duly edited.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Thu 29 Jun, 2017 01:30 am
Quote:
A new monument in the US state of Arkansas listing the Ten Commandments has been destroyed less than 24 hours after it was unveiled.
The 6ft (1.8m) granite slab was erected in the grounds of the state capitol.
A suspect is reported to have driven his car into the structure early on Wednesday while filming on his mobile phone and posting footage on Facebook.
Michael Tate Reed is now accused of defacing an object of public interest and criminal trespassing.
He is also accused of first-degree criminal mischief.
A Facebook Live video by an account under the name of Michael Reed shows what appears to be a driver pointing his headlights towards the monument and shouting "Freedom!" as he moves toward it.
Mr Reed was accused of destroying a different Ten Commandments monument in Oklahoma three years ago, media reports say.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-40434571<br />
Builder

Thu 29 Jun, 2017 01:46 am
@izzythepush,
He's only excercising his right to a religious opinion.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Thu 29 Jun, 2017 04:18 am
@layman,
The thing which is so totally heinous in this total picture is that DT wants to establish good and reasonable relationships with China and Russia and all of this shit4brains hysteria and demopoop neo-Russophobia is preventing that.

The last human who sees that last hydrogen bomb blow off needs to thank the libhtards, snowflakes, neotards, and demopoops for saving him from the alternate reality of a bright and peaceful worldwide future of renewed infrastructure work and prosperity created by BRICS and other aspects of a world wide implementation of what used to be called the American System of Economics.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Thu 29 Jun, 2017 04:20 am
@layman,
Quote:
Since Hillary Clinton’s upset loss to Donald Trump, the Democratic Party has used Russia as a crutch to avoid an extensive introspective autopsy on why they lost.

They think they can hide the fact that they lost because they ran the worst candidate since the day of Alley Oop?? I mean, what a stupid bunch of pigs...

0 Replies

Lash

Thu 29 Jun, 2017 06:57 am
Russia narrative is bullshit for ratings, says CNN producer. Who didn't know that?

http://observer.com/2017/06/debunked-trump-russia-stories-democratic-party/

Excerpt:

One day after three CNN journalists resigned for publishing a false story about President Donald Trump and Russia that was later retracted, Project Veritas Founder James O’Keefe released an undercover video of CNN Producer John Bonifield. Bonfield calls the Russia narrative “bullshit” and describes how CNN has only focused on covering it because it boosts ratings.
layman

Thu 29 Jun, 2017 06:58 am
Fatboy is goin down. Real soon.

Quote:
THREAT IS 'IMMEDIATE' Military option vs. North Korea being prepared, McMaster confirms

“The threat is much more immediate now and so it’s clear that we can’t repeat the same approach – failed approach of the past,” H.R. McMaster, the adviser, said during a security conference with Homeland Security Chief John Kelly.

He said it would be insanity to continue to do the same thing the U.S. has done for years and expect a different result.

The U.S. has stepped up shows of military force near the Korean Peninsula under Trump, and outrage in Washington over North Korea has only grown since the death last week of U.S. university student Otto Warmbier. McMaster said plans for a "military option" are virtually complete.

China is pushing the United States to start negotiations with the North. That prospect appears unlikely as Trump grows frustrated over Beijing's level of economic pressure on the North, its wayward ally.

The CIA's Korean "assets' in N. Korea, which include Generals, are gunna take the boy clean OUT. N. Korea will sign the non-poliferation agreement, all their nukes will be surrendered, and their nuclear weapons capacity rendered non-functional.

Trump aint playin.