Below viewing threshold (view)
layman

Wed 28 Jun, 2017 05:38 am
@camlok,
camlok wrote:
Just a cursory reading of the article will show everyone that you are 1) lying, or 2) that you are a rank partisan hack, layman.

Your quote was not part of the poll.

Learn to read, fool.

Quote:
Ya wanna talk about "desperate"...the report on this poll says:
0 Replies

snood

Wed 28 Jun, 2017 06:49 am
For anyone that starts to get the notion that Oralloy has the smallest bit of redeeming human empathy or decency, he constantly provides evidence to easily disabuse you of any such silliness:

Quote:
Those Sandy Hook scumbags are trying to use their dead children as a weapon to violate other people's rights. They deserve all the suffering that can possibly be heaped upon them.
glitterbag

Wed 28 Jun, 2017 09:56 am
@izzythepush,
Alex Jones is reprehensible.
revelette1

Wed 28 Jun, 2017 10:13 am
@glitterbag,
I agree, I'll be glad when blatham gets done with his renovations job.
0 Replies

camlok

Wed 28 Jun, 2017 12:08 pm
@snood,
Quote:
For anyone that starts to get the notion that Oralloy has the smallest bit of redeeming human empathy or decency, he constantly provides evidence to easily disabuse you of any such silliness:

oralloy is only representative of the worst of the worst of the right. Have you, Snood, shown any "redeeming human empathy or decency" towards all the Iraqis, Afghans, Syrians, Ukrainians, Libyans, ... murdered by US terrorism/war crimes/... ?

How about your little coterie, have they shown any "redeeming human empathy or decency" towards all the Iraqis, Afghans, Syrians, Ukrainians, Libyans, ... murdered by US terrorism/war crimes/... ?
0 Replies

camlok

Wed 28 Jun, 2017 12:09 pm
@izzythepush,
Have you shown any "redeeming human empathy or decency" towards all the Iraqis, Afghans, Syrians, Ukrainians, Libyans, ... murdered by US/UK terrorism/war crimes/... , Izzy?
0 Replies

camlok

Wed 28 Jun, 2017 12:11 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:

Comparing him to any of your war criminal/terrorist presidents, glitterbag, how do they rate on the reprehensible scale?

Do any of you understand the meaning of hypocrite?
revelette1

Wed 28 Jun, 2017 01:59 pm
Quote:
President Trump was at his desk in the Oval Office and on the phone with the new prime minister of Ireland on Tuesday when a journalist for an Irish news organization caught his eye.

“Well, we have a lot of your Irish press watching us,” Mr. Trump said to the prime minister, Leo Varadkar, as several reporters looked on.

Then, interrupting his conversation with Mr. Varadkar, Mr. Trump pointed at the journalist, Caitriona Perry, and gestured for her to come to him.

“And where are you from?” he said. “Go ahead. Come here, come here. Where are you from? We have all of this beautiful Irish press.”

After she introduced herself, Mr. Trump told Mr. Varadkar, “She has a nice smile on her face so I bet she treats you well.”

Video of the bizarre moment when President @realDonaldTrump called me over during his call with Taoiseach @campaignforLeo Varadkar. @rtenews

The exchange, which was captured on video and widely shared on social media, drew criticism about how Mr. Trump treats women and the message it sent about the attitude toward women as professionals in their fields.

Elisa Lees Muñoz, executive director of the International Women’s Media Foundation, said on Wednesday that she had heard about the episode in passing.

After a transcript of the exchange was read to her over the phone, she said: “Oh, Lord. I wish I could say this is a surprise.”

She said such occurrences were not limited to Mr. Trump, adding that female journalists are frequently called out for their appearance, their hair and the way they dress.

Comments like the president’s detract from a woman’s value as a professional, she said.

“We absolutely do not see that happening with male reporters,” she said. “I don’t know what the solution to this is. It does need to be called out. It does need to stop.”

NYT

Not only was it rude to the reporter, but rude to the Irish Prime Minister as well. It put the Irish Prime Minister in an awkward position. What was he supposed to say after that dumb comment from Trump?
snood

Wed 28 Jun, 2017 02:33 pm
@camlok,
camlok wrote:

Quote:

Comparing him to any of your war criminal/terrorist presidents, glitterbag, how do they rate on the reprehensible scale?

Do any of you understand the meaning of hypocrite?

Do you know the meaning of beating a dead horse?
camlok

Wed 28 Jun, 2017 04:11 pm
@snood,
Quote:
Do you know the meaning of beating a dead horse?

You obviously don't know the meaning of honesty, Snood.

You are supposedly adults who whine and toss 'ignore' about like junior high school girls.

Let me guess your next comment - "This time I mean it!" [flips hair and stomps off]
0 Replies

camlok

Wed 28 Jun, 2017 04:15 pm
All the freedom loving Amuricans voted down gunga, oralloy.

What "adults"!
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Wed 28 Jun, 2017 05:57 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:

I agree but even a blind squirrel may find a nut at times. I think he is very different but I have found people who are different than me to be correct at times.
0 Replies