monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

giujohn

Mon 19 Jun, 2017 04:32 pm
@snood,
snood wrote:

The White House conducted a press briefing today that was blacked out. No audio or video was allowed to go out to the public. They are really trying hard to get control of the narrative.

It's called a press gaggle...an informal gathering...no video. He's not the first president to use it.

You're conspiracy theory and your tinfoil hat is showing.
layman

Mon 19 Jun, 2017 04:42 pm
@layman,
Hard to believe that even Big Joe Turner gets 4 downvotes, eh?

Don't any of you cheese-eaters recognize true art when you see it?

Whatta buncha Philistines, eh?
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Mon 19 Jun, 2017 04:46 pm
@layman,
layman wrote:

From Huffpo:

Quote:
Impeachment Is No Longer Enough, Death Penalty Required

Much has been made of the possibility of impeaching Trump, but this will not happen as long as Republicans maintain control of Congress. However, Trump’s impeachment and removal from office are no longer enough....

They must be convicted (there is little room to doubt their guilt). And then — upon receiving guilty verdicts — they must all be executed under the law. Anything less than capital punishment — or at least life imprisonment without parole in a maximum security detention facility — would send yet another message to the world that America has lost its moral compass.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:XJ3ktGIGyz8J:www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/impeachment-is-no-longer-enough-donald-trump-must_us_593dfafee4b094fa859f19ce+&cd=3&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Well, it's right, because it's all about having a "moral compass," see?

I read this screed twice looking for some indication that it was intended to be ironic (you know, the way sophisticated lefty scribes so often are) like a foot note that revealed the call for execution had actually been made about Bill and Hillary Clinton by a Republican politician or conservative talk radio host. Found nothing of course, but I did find a Daily Caller article that referenced Fuller's "column" and reported that the Huffington Post pulled it from their site, three or four days after it was published.

This raises questions:

Does the Huffington Post not have an editorial staff that must review and approve articles before they are published, and if so, how the hell did they allow this one to go on-line?

Why did it take several days to pull the article?
snood

Mon 19 Jun, 2017 04:46 pm
@giujohn,
You may not want to admit it, but your orange shitgibbon does not want to face the press. When was the last time he even held a press conference?
ossobucotemp

Mon 19 Jun, 2017 04:57 pm
@wmwcjr,
Gee whizikers, this report is awful.... not that it's wrong, but that it may be just the start.
0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
reasoning logic

Mon 19 Jun, 2017 05:00 pm
@wmwcjr,
Quote:
Kids Are Quoting Trump To Bully Their Classmates And Teachers Don’t Know What To Do About It

Are there any reports of them grabbing their classmates by the pussy?
0 Replies

layman

Mon 19 Jun, 2017 05:13 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
This guy is not just a Trump hater. He seeks justice for everyone, not just Trump:

Quote:
...deliver the ultimate punishment. Donald Trump deserves nothing less. Mitch McConnell, Steve Bannon, and Paul Ryan should also share Donald Trump’s fate, for they have done more than practically anyone to protect him and to throw our country under the proverbial bus.

That would at least be a start for the Democrats winning back congress, too, when the ultimate justice will come down.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Mon 19 Jun, 2017 05:19 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Sometime Trump veteran's adviser Al Baldasero repeatedly said Hillîary should be executted by firing squad in 2016 including on Fox news. but
And Trump backed him. "I don't see any of the usual suspects. upset about that. Two faced much?
snood

Mon 19 Jun, 2017 05:20 pm
@MontereyJack,
Dude, are you texting and driving?
MontereyJack

Mon 19 Jun, 2017 05:27 pm
@snood,
Small phone. Big fingers. Not like trumps timy hands.
MontereyJack

Mon 19 Jun, 2017 05:46 pm
@MontereyJack,
God. That just reminded me of trump s outrage at anyone questioning the size ofhis...um....hands. How in the hell did we elect this dolt?
0 Replies

layman

Mon 19 Jun, 2017 05:47 pm
@layman,
I see that, despite getting (at least) four downvotes, no cheese-eater has bothered to question, criticize, or otherwise venture a comment on this article by Dr. Patrick Moore, founder of Greenpeace, eh?

What's up with that?
MontereyJack

Mon 19 Jun, 2017 05:50 pm
@layman,
False. I did.
layman

Mon 19 Jun, 2017 05:53 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:

False. I did.

Ya did? Where dat? I missed it, and it aint showin in the "replies," eh?
0 Replies

layman

Mon 19 Jun, 2017 06:08 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:

False. I did.

Fess up, Jack: It was just plain false when you said that what I said was "false," wasn't it? Typical, sho nuff.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Mon 19 Jun, 2017 06:12 pm
@layman,
As ssuming youre t as lking about the huffpo po add t. About a half dozen posts back, starts .""sometime."
glitterbag

Mon 19 Jun, 2017 06:14 pm
@MontereyJack,
Jesus, some guys need to be spoon fed all their life, you're a patient man MJ
giujohn

Mon 19 Jun, 2017 06:21 pm
@snood,
snood wrote:

You may not want to admit it, but your orange shitgibbon does not want to face the press. When was the last time he even held a press conference?

You mean like Jim acosta? Show me some real journalists that are worthy of a real press conference instead if fake news purveyors.

If it was me, I'd issue a written news releases and end all these assholes' face time.
layman

Mon 19 Jun, 2017 06:21 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:

As ssuming youre t as lking about the huffpo po add t. About a half dozen posts back, starts .""sometime."

Why in the hell would you "assume" that when

1. The very post you responded to had a link to the post about Moore's article, and

2. "Dr. Patrick Moore, founder of Greenpeace," had absolutely nuthin to do with the Huffpo piece?

It's hard to know if you're lyin, or just plumb illiterate, eh, Jack?

Now fess the **** up, eh?
0 Replies