monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

layman

Mon 19 Jun, 2017 06:26 pm
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:

Jesus, some guys need to be spoon fed all their life, you're a patient man MJ

Impulsively showin your sorry ass when you have no fuckin clue what you're even talkin about, as usual, eh, Bag?
0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
snood

Mon 19 Jun, 2017 06:43 pm
@giujohn,
It's really pathetic that you are so gone that you think the press has to show themselves as "worthy" to cover this **** for brains White House. The politicians - your shitgibbon pResident included - are SUPPOSED to be the ones that earn the public trust. As usual you are backwards, upside down and fucked up as a football bat.
hightor

Mon 19 Jun, 2017 06:53 pm
@layman,
Late to the party and all, I haven't followed this story — but why not just read this as an example of typical political hyperbole? The "moral compass" reference was a jokehe's making fun of the doctrinaire right.

This is the voice of one politically-involved person, not a nationwide movement. Why make a big deal of it?

Everyone on the right is suddenly s o s e n s i t i v e — it's almost amusing, except that it's been s.o.p. for the left for years. I am so sick of people keeping these score books and going apoplectic over the verbal transgressions of some low level spear carrier in an alien tribe; so everyone doesn't agree with you, big deal. Everyone doesn't see things my way either. So someone's hypocritical — who the hell isn't? Let people say and write what they wish. If you don't agree with them just put them on ignore. It's stupid to keep harping on the issue just to keep it alive. It's really not that important.
snood

Mon 19 Jun, 2017 06:59 pm
@hightor,
Quote:
Why make a big deal of it?

Because he's stupid.
layman

Mon 19 Jun, 2017 07:02 pm
@hightor,
Quote:
The "moral compass" reference was a joke — he's making fun of the doctrinaire right.

You're seriously making this claim!? Hahahahahaha. Good joke.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Mon 19 Jun, 2017 07:04 pm
@snood,
Amen snood, amen.
0 Replies

hightor

Mon 19 Jun, 2017 07:10 pm
@layman,
Quote:
I see that, despite getting (at least) four downvotes, no cheese-eater has bothered to question, criticize, or otherwise venture a comment on this article by Dr. Patrick Moore, founder of Greenpeace, eh?

That sneering sort of attitude is exactly why people don't respond to you. Anything I say about this guy who left Greenpeace thirty years ago will just prompt you to call me a "cheese-eater". You don't really wish to have a "discussion" at all.
Quote:
During March 2015 in an interview by French investigative journalist Paul Moreira, which was first broadcast on French television station Canal+ in September 2014, Moore was asked about the safety of the herbicide glyphosate. Moore told Paul Moreira that one "could drink a whole quart of it" without any harm. When Moore was challenged to drink a glass of the weedkiller, he refused, and ended the interview. (wikipedia)

**** him.
glitterbag

Mon 19 Jun, 2017 10:08 pm
aaahahahahahahahhahahahahHhh. gasp, ahahahahahahahahahaha
snood

Mon 19 Jun, 2017 10:44 pm
@glitterbag,
Breathe, GB... breathe...
layman

Mon 19 Jun, 2017 10:48 pm
@snood,
Like Dohrn, she was so amused by how Manson's crew murdered their victims (all "capitalist pigs") and then defiled their corpses that she was completely overwhelmed by hysteria. It may take awhile before the can breathe normally again, eh?
0 Replies

glitterbag

Mon 19 Jun, 2017 10:49 pm
@snood,
I'm trhahaha haha try hahaha ing, gasp.....it's so ha hahahahahaha hard, these guys slay me (props to Daffy Duck) ahahahaha
0 Replies

giujohn

Mon 19 Jun, 2017 11:02 pm
@snood,
snood wrote:

It's really pathetic that you are so gone that you think the press has to show themselves as "worthy" to cover this **** for brains White House. The politicians - your shitgibbon pResident included - are SUPPOSED to be the ones that earn the public trust. As usual you are backwards, upside down and fucked up as a football bat.

Hey dream police...he earned the public trust by being elected, Dumb Ass.

As for the pseud-reporters like those from the Clinton News Network as far as I'm concerned they can cover dog shows and gas station openings and leave the news to be reported by real journalists at Fox.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Mon 19 Jun, 2017 11:10 pm
OMG, my ribs are splitting hahahahahahahah gasp ahahahaha, you guys, snort.
0 Replies

Olivier5

Tue 20 Jun, 2017 12:18 am
@layman,
What's an appropriate punishment when the president betrays the nation?

But I'm not optimistic: you guys did not even prosecute Bush...
0 Replies