153

monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

layman

-2  
Reply Mon 19 Jun, 2017 06:26 pm
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:

Jesus, some guys need to be spoon fed all their life, you're a patient man MJ

Impulsively showin your sorry ass when you have no fuckin clue what you're even talkin about, as usual, eh, Bag?

layman

-4  
Reply Mon 19 Jun, 2017 06:40 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:

Sometime Trump veteran's adviser Al Baldasero repeatedly said Hillîary should be executted by firing squad in 2016 including on Fox news. but
And Trump backed him. "I don't see any of the usual suspects. upset about that. Two faced much?

But, addressing this post, some jv state congressman from a tiny-ass State shootin his mouth off aint even in the same ballpark.

Huffpo tries to pretend that it is a reputable "mainstream" media outlet. In this case is wasn't "reporting" anything. It was publishing an insane, self-created, diatribe for presentation to the widest public audience possible, including, but not limited to, the whole damn internet.

snood

5  
Reply Mon 19 Jun, 2017 06:43 pm
@giujohn,
It's really pathetic that you are so gone that you think the press has to show themselves as "worthy" to cover this **** for brains White House. The politicians - your shitgibbon pResident included - are SUPPOSED to be the ones that earn the public trust. As usual you are backwards, upside down and fucked up as a football bat.
hightor

5  
Reply Mon 19 Jun, 2017 06:53 pm
@layman,
Late to the party and all, I haven't followed this story — but why not just read this as an example of typical political hyperbole? The "moral compass" reference was a jokehe's making fun of the doctrinaire right.

This is the voice of one politically-involved person, not a nationwide movement. Why make a big deal of it?

Everyone on the right is suddenly s o s e n s i t i v e — it's almost amusing, except that it's been s.o.p. for the left for years. I am so sick of people keeping these score books and going apoplectic over the verbal transgressions of some low level spear carrier in an alien tribe; so everyone doesn't agree with you, big deal. Everyone doesn't see things my way either. So someone's hypocritical — who the hell isn't? Let people say and write what they wish. If you don't agree with them just put them on ignore. It's stupid to keep harping on the issue just to keep it alive. It's really not that important.
snood

3  
Reply Mon 19 Jun, 2017 06:59 pm
@hightor,
Why make a big deal of it?

Because he's stupid.
layman

-3  
Reply Mon 19 Jun, 2017 07:02 pm
@hightor,
The "moral compass" reference was a joke — he's making fun of the doctrinaire right.

You're seriously making this claim!? Hahahahahaha. Good joke.

4  
Reply Mon 19 Jun, 2017 07:04 pm
@snood,
Amen snood, amen.

hightor

6  
Reply Mon 19 Jun, 2017 07:10 pm
@layman,
I see that, despite getting (at least) four downvotes, no cheese-eater has bothered to question, criticize, or otherwise venture a comment on this article by Dr. Patrick Moore, founder of Greenpeace, eh?

That sneering sort of attitude is exactly why people don't respond to you. Anything I say about this guy who left Greenpeace thirty years ago will just prompt you to call me a "cheese-eater". You don't really wish to have a "discussion" at all.
During March 2015 in an interview by French investigative journalist Paul Moreira, which was first broadcast on French television station Canal+ in September 2014, Moore was asked about the safety of the herbicide glyphosate. Moore told Paul Moreira that one "could drink a whole quart of it" without any harm. When Moore was challenged to drink a glass of the weedkiller, he refused, and ended the interview. (wikipedia)

**** him.
layman

-4  
Reply Mon 19 Jun, 2017 07:16 pm
@hightor,
hightor wrote:

**** him.

Thank you for your astute, insightful comment. You're the only cheese-eater to stand up for the tribe, congratulations.

That's just the kind of "response" I was expecting, sho nuff.
Finn dAbuzz

-4  
Reply Mon 19 Jun, 2017 08:26 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:

Well, that's news to me.

I checked wikipedia to see if your assertion could be confirmed and found this:

Baldasaro was a delegate at the 2016 Republican National Convention.[11] At the convention, Baldasaro called for the execution of Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton, accusing her of treason and saying she should be "put in the firing line and shot”.[3][12][13] Baldasaro declined to apologize for his remark and then repeated it. New Hampshire Republican Senator Kelly Ayotte responded that “This kind of rhetoric is totally irresponsible, it has no place in our society, and violence should never be encouraged against anyone.”[11] The Secret Service investigated Baldasaro over the remarks.[3]

I agree with Ayotte that the rhetoric was totally irresponsible.

What do you think about Fuller's?

Finn dAbuzz

-4  
Reply Mon 19 Jun, 2017 08:45 pm
@hightor,
hightor wrote:

I thought it might be too, but not after I read it...twice, and what sort of sick pup makes a joke about executing the president of the United States, one of his key aides, the Speaker of The House and the Senate Majority leader in a op-ed piece published in a supposedly legitimate left wing e-zine? Clearly HuffPost didn't consider it all that funny or typical political hyperbole or they wouldn't have taken it down.

I must have missed the derision you included with your posting of Frank Bruni's making a big deal out of corrosive, hateful political rhetoric.

As long as a good many on the left insist that the right is much worse than the left in terms of the use of hateful rhetoric that, at the very least, is extremely divisive, and at worst, might incite violence, and continue to characterize such speech from the left-wingers as mere political hyperbole or edgy artistic expression, all the while blowing their gaskets over similar rhetoric from right-wingers, I'm in favor of bringing screeds like Fuller's to light. Maybe they will proved educational.

layman

-4  
Reply Mon 19 Jun, 2017 09:31 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
It was the radical left that was blowing up federal buildings and seriously (in their weak minds, anyway) believing they were going to effect a violent overthrow of the government back in the '60s, eh, Finn? This aint nuthin new. How soon they forget.

Among the leaders were two of Obama best friends, Bill Ayers and his wife, Bernadette Dohrn. Ayers recently said his only regret was that they didn't bomb more buildings. At a radical convention she gushed over Charles Manson, and his murderous crew, and the crowd fell right in line:

Dohrn was criticized for comments she reportedly made about the murders of actress Sharon Tate and retail store owners Leno and Rosemary LaBianca by the Charles Manson clan. In a speech during the December 1969 "War Council" meeting organized by the Weathermen, attended by about 400 people in Flint, Michigan, Dohrn said, "First they killed those pigs, then they ate dinner in the same room with them, then they even shoved a fork into the pig Tate's stomach! Wild!" In greeting each other, delegates to the war council often spread their fingers to signify the fork.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernardine_Dohrn

She must be a real barrel of laughs, eh?
layman

-4  
Reply Mon 19 Jun, 2017 09:55 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
...I'm in favor of bringing screeds like Fuller's to light. Maybe they will prove educational.

Educational? Are you kidding? We have been informed that this is "no big deal," with a couple of other hard-core A2K cheese-eaters declaring that it is "stupid" to think it is any thing other than trivial.

Of course most of the cheese-eaters won't ever know this occurred. They have every non-cheese-eater on ignore, and you'll never hear CNN, MSNBC, Wapo, the NYT, or any of the other commie-ass propagandists they're willing to listen to mention it. Not that they would "learn" anything if they did, but......

3  
Reply Mon 19 Jun, 2017 10:08 pm
aaahahahahahahahhahahahahHhh. gasp, ahahahahahahahahahaha
snood

1  
Reply Mon 19 Jun, 2017 10:44 pm
@glitterbag,
Breathe, GB... breathe...
layman

-3  
Reply Mon 19 Jun, 2017 10:48 pm
@snood,
Like Dohrn, she was so amused by how Manson's crew murdered their victims (all "capitalist pigs") and then defiled their corpses that she was completely overwhelmed by hysteria. It may take awhile before the can breathe normally again, eh?

1  
Reply Mon 19 Jun, 2017 10:49 pm
@snood,
I'm trhahaha haha try hahaha ing, gasp.....it's so ha hahahahahaha hard, these guys slay me (props to Daffy Duck) ahahahaha

giujohn

-3  
Reply Mon 19 Jun, 2017 11:02 pm
@snood,
snood wrote:

Hey dream police...he earned the public trust by being elected, Dumb Ass.

As for the pseud-reporters like those from the Clinton News Network as far as I'm concerned they can cover dog shows and gas station openings and leave the news to be reported by real journalists at Fox.

2  
Reply Mon 19 Jun, 2017 11:10 pm
OMG, my ribs are splitting hahahahahahahah gasp ahahahaha, you guys, snort.

Olivier5

3  
Reply Tue 20 Jun, 2017 12:18 am
@layman,
What's an appropriate punishment when the president betrays the nation?

But I'm not optimistic: you guys did not even prosecute Bush...