monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

glitterbag

Thu 8 Jun, 2017 08:07 pm
Are you sure you mean a spittle?
blatham

Thu 8 Jun, 2017 08:10 pm
Sarah Huckabee Sanders will be appearing on Fox tonight with a dozen beauty pageant contestants all of whom will attest that Donald Trump does not lie. He did grab them by the pussy, like he said.
0 Replies

camlok

Thu 8 Jun, 2017 08:11 pm
@layman,
Not catchy, illustrative of your ignorance.
layman

Thu 8 Jun, 2017 08:16 pm
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:

Yeah, I think so. That's the big-ass version of a spit, ya know? Human sized.
layman

Thu 8 Jun, 2017 08:20 pm
@camlok,
camlok wrote:

Not catchy, illustrative of your ignorance.

Well, not so ignint that it don't even rhyme, like your lame-ass slogans, foo.
0 Replies

layman

Thu 8 Jun, 2017 08:40 pm
@layman,
layman wrote:

glitterbag wrote:

Yeah, I think so. That's the big-ass version of a spit, ya know? Human sized.

Kinda like the difference between a bot and a bottle, eh?

A bot is a little midget machine that scampers around cleaning your floors, and ****.

A bottle is a big-ass, cylindrical machine that can **** you UP.
0 Replies

giujohn

Thu 8 Jun, 2017 08:53 pm
Comey...Leaker in chief.
blatham

Thu 8 Jun, 2017 08:56 pm
Quote:
Bill Kristol‏Verified account
@BillKristol
Bill Kristol Retweeted Burgess Everett
I happen to have seen various GOP Senators this afternoon. Trust me: Basically, they're not just concerned. They're pretty terrified.
layman

Thu 8 Jun, 2017 08:57 pm
@giujohn,
giujohn wrote:

Comey...Leaker in chief.

Well, John, ya know, he only did it with the purest of motives and for the good of the country.

He didn't do it because Trump fired his sorry ass, or nuthin. He was gunna do it the very next day, come hell or high water.

Not like J. Edgar, who had a ton of **** that he only intended to publish if he ever got fired--or wanted something.
0 Replies

Kolyo

Thu 8 Jun, 2017 09:00 pm
@blatham,
blatham wrote:

Quote:
Bill Kristol‏Verified account
@BillKristol
Bill Kristol Retweeted Burgess Everett
I happen to have seen various GOP Senators this afternoon. Trust me: Basically, they're not just concerned. They're pretty terrified.

Bill Kristol?

He's just another useless liberal, a city slicker too. Wink
RABEL222

Thu 8 Jun, 2017 09:04 pm
@snood,
He would just lie. No way a creep like him would admit to anything illegal.
giujohn

Thu 8 Jun, 2017 09:04 pm
I think every lawyer judge and FBI Agent fell off their chairs when Comey pretended he wasnt sure that an FBI official was required to report wrong doing.
0 Replies

layman

Thu 8 Jun, 2017 09:06 pm
@RABEL222,
RABEL222 wrote:

He would just lie. No way a creep like him would admit to anything illegal.

"Creep like him?" That's what everybody does when placed under oath, eh? Only a damn fool would fess up.
blatham

Thu 8 Jun, 2017 09:07 pm
@Kolyo,
Quote:
Bill Kristol?

He's just another useless liberal, a city slicker too.

Also Jewish.
0 Replies

RABEL222

Thu 8 Jun, 2017 09:10 pm
@layman,
NO, just serial liars like him.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Thu 8 Jun, 2017 09:11 pm
How does #45's personal lawyer know what was said in meetings between 45 and Mr. Comey? was he there? apparently not. that leaves recordings. did he listen to tapes?

__

The whole tape thing is interesting. If there are tapes, by mentioning them in his tweets, 45 legally forfeited protecting them. It's been fascinating discussing this with some US lawyer pals over the past few weeks. All Republican voters for many years, but willing to put that aside to discuss the legal points that are popping up all over Trump/Russia/Comey/Sessions/Kushner etc.
giujohn

Thu 8 Jun, 2017 09:11 pm
There are going to be more information forth coming about meetings between Jimmy and Loerretta in reference to the election and Hillary. And the puppet Master Obammy.
0 Replies

layman

Thu 8 Jun, 2017 09:22 pm
Not that I really give a rat's ass, one way or another, but....

Quote:
UK election: Theresa May's future in doubt as Conservatives forecast to lose majority

Britain was heading for a hung Parliament and Prime Minister Theresa May’s political career was hanging in the balance early Friday as an exit poll suggested that her gamble in calling a general election three years ahead of schedule had backfired spectacularly.

With results from 250 of the 650 seats reported, Sky News projected that the Conservatives would win between 308 and 328 seats. Officially, a party needs to win 326 seats to gain a majority in the House of Commons.

She took a serious stance on fighting terrorism a little too late, I guess, eh? Apparently, nobody believed her, in light of her history.

You know you're in a country that consumes unbelievably huge quantities of cheese when the "conservative" party lets Jihadi "soldiers," fresh from butchering babies for ISIS in Syria, just flounce into the country, and then disappear into the woodwork of jihadist "no-go" strongholds, with no questions asked.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Thu 8 Jun, 2017 09:24 pm
https://scontent-dft4-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/18951355_1174800995959563_7126419298940286407_n.jpg?oh=19bd36d685a568a2b13e04e888d22f39&oe=59A0B061
0 Replies

gungasnake

Thu 8 Jun, 2017 09:28 pm
@giujohn,
Quote:
No collision (as if there is a law against it) No obstruction of justice No votes affected by Russkies No investigation of the President No evidence No smoking gun No impeachment Comey is the leaker (and that's the only criminal thing so far thats been disclosed)

Special Counsel advises they should wrap things up in a couple of months.

Yes boys and girls...its been a very baaaaddd day for the MSM and the Looney left and for their 2018/2020 elections

All that reallly leaves is a sort of a mountain of major and real demoperv scandals which all the bullshit about DT and Russia was meant to deflect attention from....