monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

blatham

Thu 8 Jun, 2017 05:34 am
@snood,
Well, he is doing the right thing here and that's important though one might be a tad cynical as to his motives. I'd feel rather better about it if he wasn't, in so many other ways, a fruitcake.
snood

Thu 8 Jun, 2017 05:35 am
@blatham,
I'd feel better about it if he didn't have to dragged kicking and screaming to an apology. But he is a friggin fruitcake, so, there's that.
hightor

Thu 8 Jun, 2017 05:37 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
The only reason you put people on ignore is because they make points that would require you to think for yourself.

That's false. There are a lot of posts I don't read even if they're not on "ignore". Because they're repetitive, misinformed, or ill-humored. But having them on "ignore" really neatens up the page, so you can find the posts you want to read and respond to without having to wade through all the mud. Quickest way to drain the swamp.
snood

Thu 8 Jun, 2017 05:41 am
You put people on ignore for the same reason you would avoid walking too closely to a crazy person talking loudly to himself.
0 Replies

oralloy

Thu 8 Jun, 2017 05:44 am
@hightor,
hightor wrote:
That's false. There are a lot of posts I don't read even if they're not on "ignore". Because they're repetitive, misinformed, or ill-humored. But having them on "ignore" really neatens up the page, so you can find the posts you want to read and respond to without having to wade through all the mud. Quickest way to drain the swamp.

My "you" wasn't referring to humanity in general. It is Blatham specifically who I accuse of using ignore to avoid having to think for himself.
oralloy

Thu 8 Jun, 2017 05:46 am
@snood,
snood wrote:
I'd feel better about it if he didn't have to dragged kicking and screaming to an apology. But he is a friggin fruitcake, so, there's that.

As I recall, the guy apologized voluntarily the very night he was elected.
0 Replies

blatham

Thu 8 Jun, 2017 05:56 am
@hightor,
Quote:
@oralloy,
Quote:
The only reason you put people on ignore is because they make points that would require you to think for yourself.

The reason I have no Spice Girls recordings in my music files is because I'm frightened by the quality of their music.
snood

Thu 8 Jun, 2017 05:59 am
@blatham,
Quote:
frightened by the quality of their music

Laughing
0 Replies

oralloy

Thu 8 Jun, 2017 06:13 am
@blatham,
blatham wrote:
The reason I have no Spice Girls recordings in my music files is because I'm frightened by the quality of their music.

You have an established history of never thinking for yourself. All you ever do is point at liberal intellectuals and yell "I think what the smart people think! Look everyone! I think what the smart people think!"

When you are confronted with posts that would require you to actually think for yourself instead of just pointing to what someone else says, you first get rude and nasty to try to avoid confronting the posts, and then you put the poster on ignore if that doesn't work.

Given your general lack of integrity I am not surprised that you would try to lie about this. But no one is fooled. Everyone sees you for the fraud that you are.
gungasnake

Thu 8 Jun, 2017 07:37 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
My "you" wasn't referring to humanity in general. It is Blatham specifically who I accuse of using ignore to avoid having to think for himself.

Blatherskite could easily be some sort of a shill being paid by the DNC...
Below viewing threshold (view)
Finn dAbuzz

Thu 8 Jun, 2017 08:16 am
@snood,
Just like you did with Hillary?
Finn dAbuzz

Thu 8 Jun, 2017 08:17 am
@blatham,
blatham wrote:

Quote:
And the same talking points are trotted out again and again.
Well, we do know why that happens.

You should, you do the same.
snood

Thu 8 Jun, 2017 08:48 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
what are you babbling about
layman

Thu 8 Jun, 2017 09:02 am
@blatham,
blatham wrote:

Between 7 june 6:21 PM and 8 june 12:12 AM I count 43 ignored posts with one string of 21 consecutive posts.

Why such a flurry of activity from these folks? Comey. However unconsciously, they recognize the acute danger in this situation.

Hahahahha. Comey just completely exonerated Trump.
snood

Thu 8 Jun, 2017 09:05 am
https://uploads.disquscdn.com/images/376cac2754c687f64e75c4cf66a533a7d412902cbbfbf7b7c106ec5af4060f88.jpg
MontereyJack

Thu 8 Jun, 2017 09:24 am
@layman,
No he did not. Lock Trump up.
0 Replies

blatham

Thu 8 Jun, 2017 09:24 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
Quote:
You should, you do the same.
Setting aside for the moment your equivalence axiom, how about yourself on this matter?
MontereyJack

Thu 8 Jun, 2017 09:27 am
@gungasnake,
Another completely unsubstantiated right wing fantasy, just like most of Trump's statements. Like prez like sycophant.
0 Replies

camlok

Thu 8 Jun, 2017 09:31 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
Well it is hard to go wrong with pointing out straightforward facts.

You are a laugh, oralloy. You are a fact free zone.