monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

tony5732

Fri 16 Dec, 2016 02:59 pm
@RABEL222,
I didn't even know Donald Trump cooked. Yes, the other candidate being worse (in my opinion) than the one I voted for IS my justification for voting how I did. I am pretty sure that's how people vote. I don't really care if he has a business or not.
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Fri 16 Dec, 2016 03:39 pm
@Frugal1,
Frugal1 wrote:

I knew that you would be wearing glasses...

For the vision impaired;

America is super excited about 0bama & his democrats being out of power soon. America is enthusiastic about making America great again after 8 years of devastating 0bamanomics. Liberal democrats have been vanquished, and that's a wonderful thing.

Thank You.
Baldimo

Fri 16 Dec, 2016 03:44 pm
@InfraBlue,
Quote:
The past several years under Mr. Obama have not been kind to Democrats. When he took office in 2009, Democrats had an effective 58-seat majority in the Senate, had a staggering 256 seats in the House and held 28 governorships.
They lost the House and ceded the majority of governorships in 2010, held serve in 2012 with Mr. Obama’s re-election, then lost control of the Senate in 2014 and control of the White House this year. All told, Democrats have shed 63 House seats, 10 Senate seats and 12 governorships.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/nov/14/obamas-legacy-democratic-losses-party-chaos/
If things are so great, how come the Dems keep loosing?
giujohn

Fri 16 Dec, 2016 04:14 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

The problem with Trump keeping all his business ties is the simple fact that most people don't care. They don't care about conflict of interest. I don't think most understand the term.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/12/01/us/politics/trump-conflict-of-interests.html?_r=0

Oh you mean like the Clinton crime family and how she was working as the Secretary of State but her and Bill were enriching themselves by selling access to the tune of hundreds of millions of dollars??
0 Replies

giujohn

Fri 16 Dec, 2016 04:25 pm
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:

Quote:
The past several years under Mr. Obama have not been kind to Democrats. When he took office in 2009, Democrats had an effective 58-seat majority in the Senate, had a staggering 256 seats in the House and held 28 governorships.
They lost the House and ceded the majority of governorships in 2010, held serve in 2012 with Mr. Obama’s re-election, then lost control of the Senate in 2014 and control of the White House this year. All told, Democrats have shed 63 House seats, 10 Senate seats and 12 governorships.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/nov/14/obamas-legacy-democratic-losses-party-chaos/
If things are so great, how come the Dems keep loosing?

Yeah...Isn't it great?
0 Replies

RABEL222

Fri 16 Dec, 2016 04:27 pm
@cicerone imposter,
This is true, but congress should, except for the fact its republican and wont do anything to damage a republican president, no matter how much it hurts the U S. Think of how all the conservative republicans have suddenly found a love and respect for Putin.
ossobucotemp

Fri 16 Dec, 2016 04:40 pm
@RABEL222,
I figure conservatives, who are not all the same, will get the damage and act, or so I hope. Might take a decade.

wmwcjr

Fri 16 Dec, 2016 04:47 pm
@ossobucotemp,
Hi, Jo.
Frugal1

Fri 16 Dec, 2016 04:51 pm
It's refreshing that liberal democrats have been vanquished, and made irrelevant... sadly it won't last forever. Enjoy the good times while we have them, because the liberal democrats are working extra hard to **** everything up again.
0 Replies

ossobucotemp

Fri 16 Dec, 2016 04:56 pm
@wmwcjr,
Hi, Wm, not to expose your name. Mine, on the other hand, is all about a certain recipe I picked in 30 seconds long ago.

Hope you and family are well.
InfraBlue

Fri 16 Dec, 2016 04:59 pm
@Baldimo,
Votes tend to go to one party in the national elections and to the other party in state level elections.

The trend continued in 2016 with more votes going Democratic in the national election and more votes going Republican at the state level.
Frugal1

Fri 16 Dec, 2016 05:04 pm
@InfraBlue,
The extra votes going to democrats in the most recent national election appear to have come from illegal aliens, the ones 0bama made a point to instruct exactly how to vote, and who to vote for (that nasty woman). Democrats have no reason what so ever to be proud of the illegal voter turn out.
InfraBlue

Fri 16 Dec, 2016 05:15 pm
@Frugal1,
That sound like the fake news bandied about during this election cycle.

What's the source?
Frugal1

Fri 16 Dec, 2016 05:21 pm
@InfraBlue,

The source is that little prick himself.

wmwcjr

Fri 16 Dec, 2016 05:33 pm
@ossobucotemp,
Thank you. Take care.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Fri 16 Dec, 2016 05:38 pm
@InfraBlue,
I put Frugal on ignore, so I don't have to worry about the credibility of anything he posts.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Fri 16 Dec, 2016 05:41 pm
@Frugal1,
Response moderated: Personal attack. See more info.
MontereyJack

Fri 16 Dec, 2016 05:46 pm
@Frugal1,
Response moderated: Personal attack. See more info.
reasoning logic

Fri 16 Dec, 2016 06:19 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
There is ;absolute;ly NO, ZERO, evidence of any election fraud. There NEVER is any evidence of it,

Have you ever studied election fraud?

cicerone imposter

Fri 16 Dec, 2016 06:28 pm
@MontereyJack,
Since voter fraud is very rare and has not impacted elections, there is no rational reason to alter the existing penalties: The criminal penalty for fraudulently voting when not legally qualified or for voting more than once when qualified is a fine of $300 to $500, one to two years in prison, and disenfranchisement.
Voter Fraud Penalty - Political Forum
www.politicalforum.com/elections-campaigns/350843-voter-fraud-penalty.html
0 Replies