I like a girl at work. I don't understand she likes me or not

Reply Wed 23 Nov, 2016 05:03 am
I saw her few months ago and had a little crush on her. She figured that out from my body language that I like her (i guess), then she became really awkward. She used to talk to everyone except me. Few times our eyes met as well, she glanced at me from a distance I noticed, our eyes met few times. She started to walk past me quickly and never said Hi or Good morning, always looking down. She even used to get quite in the office meetings when I used to talk.

So I went to talk to her that went OK, mostly about our office work. Some fidgeting was there, with hands and hairs. After that she became really quite and distant. She started ghosting me and always had a poker face. Again no greetings.

So I thought she hates me that’s why she is ignoring me, so I moved away. But our eyes kept on meeting (little eye contacts).

Now she has started to say "Hi, how are you...". she smiled at me (I wasn't expecting that, I smiled as well). Still our eyes meet may be by chance, but when she talks she does not look at me, she keeps on looking at her phone .Sometime she adjusts her dress as soon as she sees me, I felt that (becomes conscious). I think she is shy but she is very out going.

Lester2016

Reply Wed 23 Nov, 2016 07:03 am
@Lester2016,
Please help!!
jespah

Reply Wed 23 Nov, 2016 08:51 am
@Lester2016,
Have a conversation with her. More than just 'hi' or about work. If you need a topic, talk about the weather or a local sports team or something noncontroversial in the news. You do not know each other at all, not really. Stop trying to 'read' her and start trying to be friends with her. And I mean friends, not skipping straight ahead to dating.
Lester2016

Reply Wed 23 Nov, 2016 09:03 am
@jespah,
Do you think she likes me? little bit may be?
Lester2016

Reply Wed 23 Nov, 2016 09:18 am
@Lester2016,
I need a little bit of a hope to strike the conversation. Don't want to get embarrass, where I start a conversation and she walk away. You know what I mean?
ehBeth

Reply Wed 23 Nov, 2016 09:23 am
@Lester2016,
Lester2016 wrote:
Don't want to get embarrass

it's difficult to live life as a human without being embarrassed once in a while

you really have to let go of that fear

__

if you like her, talk to her

if you don't talk to her , you will never know if she likes you
Lester2016

Reply Wed 23 Nov, 2016 09:30 am
@ehBeth,
Nice one. I will talk to her Smile
But I have no experience in dealing with these types of situations. I only know one thing that I like her so I don't want to take such a step where she runs away. I don't want to loose her.
0 Replies