Almost sure my wife was flirting with other guy in front of me

Reply Sat 19 Nov, 2016 01:43 am
She was angry with me and did not wanted to talk to me for three days. However we were invited to an event together and we went there. As soon as we get in to the beer factory the presentation of beer was already started. As the matter of fact that she was angry with me she stayed like two meters away from me, and I saw the gay behind me coming to her and talking something. As soon as he finished she came to me and said: "He asked me when he asks if anyone want to go to the table for tasting beers do I like to go?". Those were btw first words being said to me after three days. I said "From 40 people here he chose you to go?". She just smiled... After 10 minutes this guy asks if someone wants to taste beers and no one replays, then he looks at her and says "would you like to come over and taste?". She just gave me the bag went straight ahead. There were few smiles between them and he said a couple of jokes. However the weirdest thing to me and why I thing she feels guilty is because after that she started talking to me and acted like she was never angry with me... Careful... To the point when the event was over and we went out of the factory. As soon as we got in the car she was the same angry person as before the event.
I am 29 and I know her since I was 14 so I got this strong feeling that I was just a toy in that situation so she can capture some points in the guy view.
Maybe I am wrong. That is why I want a view from someone not involved in the situation. Cool headed. I would appreciate any view and advice.
Thank you
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 2,554 • Replies: 3

jespah

Reply Sat 19 Nov, 2016 09:54 am
@bobobo1810,
You're being silly. You'll never see this guy again.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 19 Nov, 2016 10:24 am
@bobobo1810,
Your wife was angry with you. She was polite to you in public.

Sort out why she's angry and deal with it.

The guy had nothing to do with any of it.

and no, that was not flirting.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sat 19 Nov, 2016 03:16 pm
"She was angry with me and did not wanted to talk to me for three days."

THIS is your problem, not some waiter or program presentor whose job it is to get people to sample his product.

Funny, you went right to being jealous because of your own insecurity.

Then you get mad at her, (instead of yourself) because maybe you realize how valuable she is to you?? And could be taken away from you or just walk away from you at any time. Huh?
0 Replies