HOW MANY TIMES WILL EDWARDS SAY "HALLIBURTON" TONIGHT?

bellavu

Reply Tue 5 Oct, 2004 08:20 am
Bush has used the 9/11 attack to defend this war, and it is a major tool in putting fear in the heart of Americans in his campaign. Thus all the Bush supporters reasoning for putting him on for another 4 years. They beleive Kerry is not strong enough to handle this war. Strong enough to go to war for US but incapable of handling it?
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Tue 5 Oct, 2004 08:27 am
just for starters bush owes the entire success, if you want to call it that, of his presidency on 9/11.

If not for Iraq, which his team successfully connected to 9/11, most people wouldn't trust him to be dogcatcher.
0 Replies

JustWonders

Reply Tue 5 Oct, 2004 08:27 am
How many times will Edwards turn a one-syllable word (mess) into two...(may-us).

Edwards: The war in Eye-rack is a may-us.

(Can't wait to see how badly he gets beaten in his own state Smile)
0 Replies

Larry434

Reply Tue 5 Oct, 2004 08:31 am
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
just for starters bush owes the entire success, if you want to call it that, of his presidency on 9/11.

If not for Iraq, which his team successfully connected to 9/11, most people wouldn't trust him to be dogcatcher.

Much of Bush's success as President can be attributed to his administrations response[/I] to 911. On that I agree.
0 Replies

Larry434

Reply Tue 5 Oct, 2004 08:33 am
bellavu wrote:
Bush has used the 9/11 attack to defend this war, and it is a major tool in putting fear in the heart of Americans in his campaign. Thus all the Bush supporters reasoning for putting him on for another 4 years. They beleive Kerry is not strong enough to handle this war. Strong enough to go to war for US but incapable of handling it?

I think that is probably true.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Tue 5 Oct, 2004 08:40 am
personally, I'm wondering how many times Edwards or Cheney will say "Velveeta" I plan on keeping track.
0 Replies

bellavu

Reply Tue 5 Oct, 2004 08:41 am
So you think this is how a presidents campaign should run ? On the peoples fear? We have been suppressed by fear for long enough don't you think.
This is how the gov't controls it's people with fear.
0 Replies

Larry434

Reply Tue 5 Oct, 2004 08:53 am
bellavu wrote:
So you think this is how a presidents campaign should run ? On the peoples fear? We have been suppressed by fear for long enough don't you think.

Isn't that what Kerry is running on...instilling fear in the voters of another 4 years of Bush?
0 Replies

revel

Reply Tue 5 Oct, 2004 08:57 am
JustWonders wrote:
How many times will Edwards turn a one-syllable word (mess) into two...(may-us).

I am personally sick of these kinds of post and I am even sicker at myself for responding to them.

At least Edward's down home folksy southern accent is real.

If he gets beaten in his own state by democrats I will eat wood.
0 Replies

revel

Reply Tue 5 Oct, 2004 08:59 am
Larry434 wrote:
bellavu wrote:

Quote:
Isn't that what Kerry is running on...instilling fear in the voters of another 4 years of Bush?

No he is stating an obvious fact. If you vote for Bush you will get more of the same.
0 Replies

Larry434

Reply Tue 5 Oct, 2004 09:01 am
revel wrote:
Larry434 wrote:
bellavu wrote:

Quote:

No he is stating an obvious fact. If you vote for Bush you will get more of the same.

Which is why this independent voter is casting my ballot for Bush over what I view to be a worser alternative. :wink:
0 Replies

bellavu

Reply Tue 5 Oct, 2004 09:01 am
WRONG!!! Kerry is running on the basis the people deserve better than what Bush is providing. He has yet to instill fear in me, I am comforted by his views. "We can do better"
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Tue 5 Oct, 2004 09:03 am
"If you vote for Bush you will get more of the same. "

Correct. Consistant policy of strong defense, independence regarding our defense and probability of lower taxes.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Tue 5 Oct, 2004 09:05 am
woiyo wrote:
"If you vote for Bush you will get more of the same. "

Correct. Consistant policy of strong defense, independence regarding our defense and probability of lower taxes.

and the best advantage to having Bush for another 4 is that your grand-children will pay for it.
0 Replies

revel

Reply Tue 5 Oct, 2004 09:06 am
Quote:

One of these you guys will have no choice but to get real.

I left a link over in the Iraq board in which even Breemer says that Bush did a lousy job in executing the war in Iraq.
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Tue 5 Oct, 2004 09:13 am
How many times will Cheney employ the fear factor. "A vote for Kerry will result in terrorist acts across America." However, with Bush at the helm we will be a safe as a baby in the crib. Those who believe that propaganda have about as much understanding as a baby in the crib.
0 Replies

bellavu

Reply Tue 5 Oct, 2004 09:15 am
I don't want more of the same!!! I want better!!
The only people with a "probability of lower taxes " is those making major moola, and what the hell do they need it for?
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Tue 5 Oct, 2004 09:15 am
JustWonders wrote:

JW, I wonder if you noticed that the president has a southern accent.
0 Replies

Larry434

Reply Tue 5 Oct, 2004 09:16 am
au1929 wrote:
How many times will Cheney employ the fear factor. "A vote for Kerry will result in terrorist acts across America." However, with Bush at the helm we will be a safe as a baby in the crib. Those who believe that propaganda have about as much understanding as a baby in the crib.

My bet is that enough believe it to reject the unknowns of a Kerry presidency for the knowns of a continued Bush presidency.
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Tue 5 Oct, 2004 09:16 am
Larry434 wrote:
bellavu wrote:

No, we were already afraid of another 4 years of Bush. He's giving us hope that maybe we don't have to be afraid.
0 Replies