giujohn

Reply Sun 22 Jan, 2017 09:36 am
@gungasnake,
gungasnake wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXQLUVDOhyo

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXQLUVDOhyo[/youtube]

Now here's a Brit Izzy should take lessons from...Oh and BTW Gunga they're not idiots... They're ******* IDIOTS.
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Sun 22 Jan, 2017 09:01 pm
@izzythepush,
Of course they would if they had decided a long time ago that a US citizen is the devils span as you have.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 22 Jan, 2017 10:19 pm
@giujohn,
No. Trump is a racial bigot lunatic and misogynist to the whole world.
Millions around the world demonstrated against this lunatic.
MontereyJack

Reply Sun 22 Jan, 2017 10:19 pm
@gungasnake,
stupid stupid stupid stupid
0 Replies

nacredambition

Reply Sun 22 Jan, 2017 10:21 pm
@Baldimo,
Quote:
We spend more per student then most other countries.

We spend more per student than most other countries.

Somewhat ironic, perhaps you were away that day.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 22 Jan, 2017 10:22 pm
@cicerone imposter,
https://www.google.com/amp/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN15608K?client=safari
0 Replies

Krumple

Reply Sun 22 Jan, 2017 11:58 pm
@McGentrix,
McGentrix wrote:

https://scontent-ord1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/16174675_10154250115151220_19202618303473907_n.jpg?oh=cd0400dd9d9536743f32f80bd6da64c3&oe=590850F7

Shouldn't there be a blue spec in DC where Hillary lives that's not red? I'm pretty sure she is still in denial. Did you see her during the ceremony? She looked like a normal person who just learned their neighbor ran over the family dog and her favorite grandparent just died.
MontereyJack

Reply Mon 23 Jan, 2017 09:28 am
@Krumple,
AN APPROPRIATE LOOK AS SHE WITNESSES THE COUNTRY SHE LOVES GETTING SHAFTED.
giujohn

Reply Mon 23 Jan, 2017 09:43 am
@MontereyJack,
Here's the Salient difference between Hillary and Trump. Trump is a successful billionaire businessman and a celebrity with a successful television program... There was absolutely no reason for him to become president and in many ways it is a liability for him. But he did it anyhow for love of country to make it better.

Hillary's motivation was simply she felt entitled to the position. And she's also an unindicted treasonous lying piece of **** who violated the public trust.
Baldimo

Reply Mon 23 Jan, 2017 11:37 am
@nacredambition,
Grammar, that's what you got? I think there is some posts on FB you could correct. Enjoy.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 23 Jan, 2017 01:04 pm
@giujohn,
Trump is not a successful businessman. He inherited his wealth, and declared bankruptcy four times. Analysts have determined that if Trump had invested in index funds instead of properties, he would be much wealthier today.
Trump also lied about his wealth. He refuses to show his tax returns after promising to do so.. That Trump can hoodwink people like you is not surprising.
Foofie

Reply Mon 23 Jan, 2017 01:53 pm
@giujohn,
giujohn wrote:

Here's the Salient difference between Hillary and Trump. Trump is a successful billionaire businessman and a celebrity with a successful television program... There was absolutely no reason for him to become president and in many ways it is a liability for him. But he did it anyhow for love of country to make it better.

Hillary's motivation was simply she felt entitled to the position. And she's also an unindicted treasonous lying piece of **** who violated the public trust.

This country was started by those that risked their capital to underwrite the dangerous voyage to the New World, where many ships sunk and needed to be insured by these men sitting in Fraunces Tavern near Wall Street (to do their ship voyage insurance business). I believe Trump comes from those that risked their capital. What did Hillary risk? in my humble opinion, there is a precendent of women that achieved a certain degree of public success, basically due to the public figure their husbands had. Comparing one to the other might be like adding apples to oranges.

0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Mon 23 Jan, 2017 01:59 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

Trump is not a successful businessman. He inherited his wealth, and declared bankruptcy four times. Analysts have determined that if Trump had invested in index funds instead of properties, he would be much wealthier today.
Trump also lied about his wealth. He refuses to show his tax returns after promising to do so.. That Trump can hoodwink people like you is not surprising.

"Hoodwink"? As it was once explained on some NPR program, in Los Angeles one is admired if one keeps up with who's who in Hollywood, in Washington, D.C. one is admired if one keeps up with who's who in the halls of power, and in NYC one is admired if one keeps up with who's who in the circles of wealth. Each city has its own culture, based on what typifies that city. So, I would not expect someone from Frisco to understand the ways of Manhattan wealth.

Baldimo

Reply Mon 23 Jan, 2017 02:56 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
Trump is not a successful businessman.

Yes he is. Liberals have some sort of twisted version of what a successful person is.

Quote:
He inherited his wealth, and declared bankruptcy four times.

He inherited a small portion of his wealth. The estate was valued at between 100-200 million. That was split between him and his 4 other siblings. The average # I have heard was about 40 million each. Based on that #'s he turned 40 million in cash and a company valued at 300 million into a multi billion dollar business. How is that not successful?
Quote:
The President-elect's personal financial-disclosure report is extensive and lists Trump as a trustee, president, chairman, or member for more than 530 entities.

It would appear that 4 out of 530 entities is a pretty successful track record.
http://www.investopedia.com/updates/donald-trump-companies/

Quote:
Analysts have determined that if Trump had invested in index funds instead of properties, he would be much wealthier today.

I'm sure he would have but I have more respect for someone that does something with their money than just sit on it and earn interest.

Quote:
Trump also lied about his wealth.

Did he lie about his wealth? 3 billion or 9 billion, it is still an improvement on the 40 million he inherited and points to a successful business man.

Quote:
He refuses to show his tax returns after promising to do so.. That Trump can hoodwink people like you is not surprising.

I could careless about his taxes, it isn't important to me. I'm wondering what he is going to due to improve this weak economy we have.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 23 Jan, 2017 05:02 pm
@Foofie,
You still haven't learned that wealth is not the most important thing in life. People like Gates and Buffett understand this more than you do - or Trump.
The Trump Foundation was a fraud. He paid for his legal fees from this "charity."
Baldimo

Reply Mon 23 Jan, 2017 05:10 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Tell me again how much longer the Clinton Global Initiative is going to keep it's doors open?
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jan/16/clinton-global-initiative-lays-off-22-as-donations/
She looses political power and her foundation drys up... Pay for play anyone?
maporsche

Reply Mon 23 Jan, 2017 05:15 pm
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:

Tell me again how much longer the Clinton Global Initiative is going to keep it's doors open?
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jan/16/clinton-global-initiative-lays-off-22-as-donations/
She looses political power and her foundation drys up... Pay for play anyone?

I wonder if you'll hold Trump to the same standards you try to hold Clinton to.
McGentrix

Reply Mon 23 Jan, 2017 05:16 pm
@maporsche,
Why? You certainly don't.
maporsche

Reply Mon 23 Jan, 2017 05:30 pm
@McGentrix,
McGentrix wrote:

Why? You certainly don't.

So your goal isn't to expect better?
McGentrix

Reply Mon 23 Jan, 2017 05:33 pm
@maporsche,
We're talking about you now, do you honestly hold Trump to the same low standards you set for Clinton?