Below viewing threshold (view)
Baldimo

Reply Fri 30 Dec, 2016 01:42 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Nice dodge of the question.
RABEL222

Reply Fri 30 Dec, 2016 10:36 pm
@Frugal1,
Commie. How much do the Russians pay you.
RABEL222

Reply Fri 30 Dec, 2016 10:38 pm
@Baldimo,
Answer the question liar.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sat 31 Dec, 2016 01:52 am
@RABEL222,
RABEL222 wrote:

Commie. How much do the Russians pay you.

The so-called Dems are ready to revisit McCarthy hearings. I thought they learned about red-baiting last time.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Sat 31 Dec, 2016 09:05 am
@Baldimo,
Here's your periodic reminder that the polls ended up showing Hillary winning the vote by close to exactly the margin she actually got: http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html
McGentrix

Reply Sat 31 Dec, 2016 04:14 pm
@gungasnake,
gungasnake wrote:

Have you seen the videos of all the snowflakes crying and sobbing?? I mean, if somebody saved ME from a nuclear war of some sort I'd be happy about it but those people are all crying and sobbing. Some of them haven't stopped bawling long enough to eat or sleep since the election. They don't have any real sources of information in their lives...

"...the lamentations of the women."
cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 31 Dec, 2016 04:22 pm
@McGentrix,
Poor gunga lives in the world of bigotry and idiocy.
maporsche

Reply Tue 3 Jan, 2017 04:10 pm
@gungasnake,
gungasnake wrote:

Take California out of the picture and DT won the popular vote by two or three million.

Take all the fraud and abuse out of the picture including all the dead and illegal voters, and likewise DT won the popular vote by a wide margin.

Alex Jones is claiming that dems actually stole five states and it still didn´t help them, they were swimming against a tidal wave.

Eliminate the EC and all the non-democrats in Ca. and NY who don´t vote thinking it to be futile would all start voting in a big hurry. It would just get worse for the dems.

Dems are overwhelmingly out of synch with reality at this point in time. Everything they´ve tried to do since the election has blown up in their faces, including recounts which have widened DT´s lead, death threats and persecution of electors, and now this insane Obunga act of heaving 40 Russian diplomats over a bunch of fabricated crap about evil Russians ****ing the poor hildabeast out of the presidency with hacking and ¨fake news¨.

California is an actual state among the 50 United States of America. You can't simply throw out their votes to make your point anymore than I can throw out the states in Appalachia that almost make up the same population.
giujohn

Reply Tue 3 Jan, 2017 04:28 pm
@maporsche,
You can if the state gives illegal aliens driver's licenses so they can vote.
RABEL222

Reply Tue 3 Jan, 2017 04:36 pm
@giujohn,
Quote:
You can if the state gives illegal aliens driver's licenses so they can vote.

Prove this liar. The vote part.
cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 3 Jan, 2017 04:38 pm
@Frugal1,
They're not "repressed". It's out in the open for everyone to see.

Frugal1

Reply Tue 3 Jan, 2017 04:38 pm
12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally
Frugal1

Reply Tue 3 Jan, 2017 04:39 pm
@cicerone imposter,
It's really difficult to see, do you loan folks a magnifying glass if they don't have one of their own?
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Tue 3 Jan, 2017 04:43 pm
@RABEL222,
Can you disprove it? Illegal immigrants get drivers licenses in some states, mine included, and in the 90's we passed the motor voter laws. What is to stop someone from registering to vote while getting their license and then voting on election day?
0 Replies