Is there another guy in the picture?

ttee

Reply Tue 25 Oct, 2016 12:28 pm
Quick Background: I've known this girl for about two months now and we see each other at least twice a week in class and are lab partners. The first time we hung out, she initiated it. Since then, we have hung out 5-6 times mostly one on one, but once we went to a lions game and she met my close friends who she said she loved. The most we have done is kiss, and we kiss every time we see each other now. We hardly ever text and sometimes she'll snapchat me or text me something dumb (funny). As of now, besides seeing her in class, we have plans to go to a big college campus and meet up with friends Saturday for Halloween and have a good time.

So everything was going amazing. Until recently, she's been acting cold/distant. My birthday is tomorrow, and after class last Wednesday she texted me saying that she wants to do something for me for my birthday (which would be tomorrow). I thought it was cool and told her I'd love to do something with her. But the next day (last Thursday) is when she started acting weird. She came over and was acting very quiet. I asked her what was wrong and she said nothing. Then after a while she finally started acting normal. I'm not sure why, but I feel it may have some correlation with this. I told her, Friday a bunch of my friends and I were going to drink a little at my house and go out for my birthday. I told her she can come if she wants too, but i didn't know if there was a point for it too since she's only 20 (which may have sounded like I didn't want her there, but wasn't how I meant it). She didn't seem to thrilled and said she'd text me and let me know, which she never did (unlike her). So later that evening, I snapchatted her twice, and she never responded. Which was also not like her. Then, Saturday night comes around and she texted me asking a question, I responded and asked her a question, and she never replied. Not like her again.

So I saw her today in class, she said hi and asked me how my weekend was and I asked her how hers was. Then when class ended, sometimes we walk to my car and I drive her to her car just so we can talk more. She waited for me (teacher was doing attendance and she got let out early) and then I said what's up and she said she didn't know what to talk about and we went our separate ways.

So four things I think could be the reason to this:

1. She's actually mad at me for the way I acted about my invitation to going out Friday and making it seem like I didn't want to be with her.

2. She may think I am talking to other girls since I didn't want her there and I was texting my mom in class and she may have thought it was another girl (seeing as I never text her really

3. She's talking to another guy and is losing interest in me. I did notice that she's been on her phone more.

4. I'm just overthinking things, maybe she is, and should stop worrying about it.

I see her again Wednesday. Tomorrow's my birthday and I'm just hoping to hear from her and I want to see her of course. We are still going out this Saturday for Halloween parties. She just seems so distant out of the blue and I don't know what to do. I do not want to ask her again because I feel like that makes me look in confident since I asked her Thursday. What would you do? What do you think is going on?

Thanks!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 2,073 • Replies: 7

Sturgis

Reply Tue 25 Oct, 2016 12:37 pm
If you want to know what's going on, open up your yap and ask her.

Oh, and happy birthday!
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Tue 25 Oct, 2016 12:47 pm
@ttee,
Every poster on A2K could show up and take a wild guess as to what is going on and you will be no closer to knowing what is going on than you are now.

So why don't you sit down with her, lay it all out to her like you did in your post, and then you will get an answer that will mean something.
ttee

Reply Tue 25 Oct, 2016 02:09 pm
@CoastalRat,
Yeah I still have no clue.
thomlea1985

Reply Tue 25 Oct, 2016 10:46 pm
please i want to know if there is really a completely free to use online dating sites. Almost all the online dating site tells you they are free but after login in they begin to give other conditions. if there is truly 100% to use site not just 100% to register please help me i will appreciate it.
PUNKEY

Reply Wed 26 Oct, 2016 06:15 am
@thomlea1985,
You want someone to find you a date and not get paid for doing that?
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Wed 26 Oct, 2016 06:17 am
@ttee,
Ttee
You don\'t have a relationship with this girl yet. You \"hang out\".

Ask her out for a REAL date - you know, dinner and show. Only by paying some attention to her are you going to find out \" what\'s going on.\"
0 Replies

liyagrey

Reply Wed 1 Mar, 2017 10:54 pm
@ttee,
you should have to ask her

0 Replies