Yeah, Bush is Looking Good!

Reply Thu 30 Sep, 2004 08:16 pm
With the exception of a few twitches in his face, Bush is holding his own. The flip flop strike is working well and he defended his own supposed flip flop in a great manner. What people fail to see about all this flip flop stuff is that one thing is said in one context and another thing in a completely different forum, Kerry as well as Bush. But, I loved the arguments about putting down the troops and the other leaders in this war. Kerry will come out of the gate way behind if he is sending mixed messages like our contribution is greater than any other and the war is wrong so lets fix it. That could be taken that no one else's life is as great as that of an American and that Kerry will lead our allies through a war he believes is wrong.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 6,398 • Replies: 122
No top replies

JustWonders

Reply Thu 30 Sep, 2004 08:31 pm
President Bush:

"By keeping our word......by supporting our troops, we can acheive the peace we all want."

He nailed it. Kerry is beyond toast...Kerry is history.
0 Replies

PamO

Reply Thu 30 Sep, 2004 08:35 pm
yep, bush is definitely in again.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Thu 30 Sep, 2004 08:46 pm
In your mind. Bush looked like a "special ed" student. He was barely able to vocalize his views. He looked like he had no greasp of the issue.
0 Replies

doglover

Reply Thu 30 Sep, 2004 08:51 pm
Bush sounded like a broken record. He was obviously programed by Rove and Cheney.

Kerry wasn't as specific as he could have been. I wish that Kerry would just come out and say that voting to go to war with Iraq was the WRONG thing to do and stop sugar coating his vote. He needed to say we are getting the heck out of Iraq...cut our losses and leave and finish the job in Afghanastan and capture Osama bin Laden. That's where the REAL war on terrorism is.
0 Replies

Joe Republican

Reply Thu 30 Sep, 2004 08:53 pm
What an absolute farce

Kerry- you lied to America
Bush- You change positions???

Nice comeback, not even a fair fight. Kerry wiped the floor with Bush, he was concise and focused, Bush was disjointed, and nervous. It wasn't even a contest.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 30 Sep, 2004 08:54 pm
I missed the debate because "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy" was on, and the boys were dealing with far deeper issues.
0 Replies

Joe Republican

Reply Thu 30 Sep, 2004 08:56 pm
cavfancier wrote:
I missed the debate because "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy" was on, and the boys were dealing with far deeper issues.

Spoken like a true American Very Happy
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Thu 30 Sep, 2004 08:58 pm
I went to an AA meeting. Was afraid that watching the debate might induce me to pick up a drink again.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 30 Sep, 2004 09:02 pm
Joe Republican wrote:
cavfancier wrote:

Spoken like a true American Very Happy

Thank heaven I'm Canadian. Laughing
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Thu 30 Sep, 2004 09:03 pm
I agree, Bush stuttered, gasped, stammered, choked and repeated himself through the debate.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 30 Sep, 2004 09:09 pm
I honestly tried to listen, but all I could make out was:

Bush: "Eye-rack..."
Kerry: "Look at my hair..."
0 Replies

JustWonders

Reply Thu 30 Sep, 2004 09:15 pm
cavfancier wrote:
I honestly tried to listen, but all I could make out was:

Bush: "Eye-rack..."
Kerry: "Look at my hair..."

LOL Cav...you're probably the only sane one among us Smile
0 Replies

Joe Republican

Reply Thu 30 Sep, 2004 09:16 pm
Merry Andrew wrote:
I went to an AA meeting. Was afraid that watching the debate might induce me to pick up a drink again.

I'd ask if you saw Bush there, but I saw him on TV, so I know he skipped his meeting tonight Smile
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 30 Sep, 2004 09:17 pm
Vote for cav as a write-in non-citizen candidate. Laughing
0 Replies

Joe Republican

Reply Thu 30 Sep, 2004 09:21 pm
Too bad you're not American, well if the GOP has their way you'll be able to run in 4 more years Smile
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Thu 30 Sep, 2004 09:26 pm
Joe Republican wrote:
Too bad you're not American, well if the GOP has their way you'll be able to run in 4 more years Smile

If the DNC has their way he will be able to vote! Woo hoo, lets hear it for non-citizen voting.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 30 Sep, 2004 09:28 pm
Joe Republican wrote:

That's good news. Finally someone is willing to finance my new legs, and in just four years. Free health care in Canada....you get what you pay for. :wink:
0 Replies

CerealKiller

Reply Thu 30 Sep, 2004 09:34 pm
Bush didn't look presidential at all, leaning all over the podium, uhm,...uh... ........ ...um. I was waiting for Jim Lehrer to pull a Judge Judy on him... UM IS NOT AN ANSWER.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 30 Sep, 2004 10:07 pm
Those moments of silence had us looking at all them gears working in his cranium.
0 Replies